Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Funny thing is, that even a battle can do that for You, but You have to have sadism lvl 0.
Thing is, you get sadism for hitting prisoners, so unless youre doing something funky that nobody knows about, pleasure will constantly rise. Whats more, after a while masochism will join it, and you will be gaining pleasure from both smacking and getting smacked.

Pacifying two levels worth of rioters leaves me at ~30-40 fatigue and about 60-80 pleasure. I need to think really carefully each time a fight is about to end in this situation - need to leave a maximum of 2 enemies to beat or i will carry that high pleasure onto another fight in a wave fight. Getting 6 fresh guys against you just as youre about to collapse from orgasm isnt healthy for a virgin run.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Double posting is really bad, but...
Untitled1.png

Also, mandatory proof of virginity:
Untitled2.png

EDIT: Final boss beaten. Im done with this (intentionally painful) virgin stuff. Time to get her cunt wet.
The result of the final fight, to not spoil anything:
Untitled3.png
...and a few more bad passives which, i assume, are gained from fighting unarmed. Doh well...
Untitled4.png

Last edited:

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Double check your Edicts/Passives/Gifts and Title to see if something is causing extra Pleasure or Fatigue gain.

And, worst case scenario, you visit saveeditonline and bring the Fatigue down to 0, ditto for Pleasure, after a Fight so you don't get hosed right out of the gate in the next one. Lowering her Charm stat will make the Enemies less inclined to taunt/grope her also.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Game is really fun, but there is maybe one thing I wish the CCmod would fix. I would prefer that the birth control edict was toggle-able instead of being permanent. Perhaps there could be an option to make all permanent edicts actually toggle-able? Maybe going even further possibly multiple settings such as making mutually-exclusive edicts able to be had at the same time, or possibly making the game harder by decreasing options?

This is just theorizing, and honestly I don't know how the code works and if it would even be feasible.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Double posting is really bad, but...
View attachment 1814571

Also, mandatory proof of virginity:
View attachment 1814578

EDIT: Final boss beaten. Im done with this (intentionally painful) virgin stuff. Time to get her cunt wet.
The result of the final fight, to not spoil anything:
View attachment 1814800
...and a few more bad passives which, i assume, are gained from fighting unarmed. Doh well...
View attachment 1814802
How hard is it to do the virgin route ending? I kind of wanna do it, but I have lots of other games to play (mostly to catch up on).

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
It is not written with togglable edicts in mind so i guess it requires a lot of work to make it work.
Most Edicts has prerequisites and my guts says that you probably run into huge amount of errors.
A quick search for "hasEdict" show a huge amounts of checks.

I dont think it's worth the time for that little you gain through that change.
Yeah, I was afraid of that. I am aware sometimes things just aren't feasible in game design/modding depending on how everything is structured.

Jonni2397

Feb 11, 2020
Я играю Karryn используя мтоол с читами, проходил игру почти с каждой версией по новой по честному, в общем вылазит ошибка не сразу спустя разно колво времени от 2 до 10 минут в чем проблема есть идеи ?

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
How hard is it to do the virgin route ending? I kind of wanna do it, but I have lots of other games to play (mostly to catch up on).
If you follow a guide, its easy. If you do it yourself, it will probably take a few tries depending on your skill level. It's also the least fun and most tedious playthrough (assuming you're keeping all passives to a minimum)

Reactions: Hmong-sama

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Vanilla Version Fresh Save Prisoner Mode Pure Run with the goal to get all Hero Books. Save 1 after Beating the 1st Boss, Save 2 after 2nd Boss, Save 3 after 3rd Boss, Save 4 after 4th Boss and Save 5 after 5th Boss.
When u say vanilla did u start the run with only the beginning titles? If that's the case then I gotta congratulate u on being the biggest MVP on here. Like damn.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
When u say vanilla did u start the run with only the beginning titles? If that's the case then I gotta congratulate u on being the biggest MVP on here. Like damn.
Well yes and no. I meant with Fresh Save, that it was a complete new save so only starting titles. Vanilla was meant that it was unmodded, since I have no clue what happens if you would use it with CCMod as an example.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Well yes and no. I meant with Fresh Save, that it was a complete new save so only starting titles. Vanilla was meant that it was unmodded, since I have no clue what happens if you would use it with CCMod as an example.
Ffs my bad. Yeah fresh save is what I meant. Somehow I got it mixed up with vanilla. I also don't use the CCMod myself so that's probably why I got it wrong.

Elamogus

May 12, 2022
does the CCMOD work on the latest release? i tried to install twice but it gives me a loading error on the png's

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
If you follow a guide, its easy. If you do it yourself, it will probably take a few tries depending on your skill level. It's also the least fun and most tedious playthrough (assuming you're keeping all passives to a minimum)
This. I also challenged myself to only use unarmed combat (why carry a heavy piece of metal around, when you can just kick someone in the face?). In total, it took me about 3 tries to get there. First to experience the game (first time), second (NG+) to fool around and experience more of the game, third to dominate it, after i knew all the combat stuff in it. As mentioned, its tedious. You will never want to do it again, after beating the game this way. Whats worse, theres apparently two "good" endings, and i got the worse of the two, due to high slut level (you will gain this one, whether you like it or not, if you drag on for too long - gotta rush the game, which i didnt feel like doing, as long as i kept her virginity intact).

Reactions: Hmong-sama

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
If I had the Aladdin's lamp, I would wish this game to have 2d animated sex/battle scenes. I wouldn't care for my other 2 wishes. Damn, this game had the potential of becoming game of the eternity. This game would be perfect game with a better game engine and animated scenes.
My same thought. I never got into this game when it came out because I immediately saw it had no animations which I'm a sucker for. I absolutely hate fapping on images or text, but now that I've tried this game I sunk like 15 hours in two days in it.

Reactions: Sarek

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Can someone pass the pregnancy mod for the latest version?
does the CCMOD work on the latest release? i tried to install twice but it gives me a loading error on the png's
Can someone for the love of god please replace the completely outdated CC Mod version linked in the OP with the wyldspace one?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
My same thought. I never got into this game when it came out because I immediately saw it had no animations which I'm a sucker for. I absolutely hate fapping on images or text, but now that I've tried this game I sunk like 15 hours in two days in it.
it actually has sort of animation in some battle scenes

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes