Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Open RemtairyPrison in notepad and search for *let minOrder* and change it from 0 to any value you want.
Basically one.
Well, this Bad End is the least interesting, so makes sense to get rid of this one. I guess it's also having effect of never fearing anarchy, since even -1000 to order will not end the game.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Is there a pictures of karryn been in boobs bondage or get her tits elecute by some tyrapy? Or even walk in the forest while entertaining peoples while topless or naked?

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Soooo is the pregmod out of date or am i just too dumb to install it? When starting up it says window anal aroused png failed to load.
I'm doing another slut run with CC Mod right now and so far it's been mostly stable. But I had one error message like that, about a missing png file. I just 'fixed' it by going into the folder mentioned in the error message, copying a file that has a similar name as the one missing into the same folder and then renaming the copy to the name in the message. But I kept the file ending and didn't change that to png. Not sure why it says png, maybe the game unpacks these files?
Anyway, that's a quick and dirty way to get past these error messages and keep playing.

But as zoomies mentioned your mod version probably needs updating, because this shouldn't occur directly after the start of the game.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Managed to finally beat the level 3 boss... this game is a vicious rogue-like with hentai elements. Constantly short on money, constantly short on ways of keeping Pleasure down, and constantly struggling with fatigue (that, on top of a lot of bullshit debuffs, that very little can be done about).

Untitled.png

Managed to preserve her virginity, and the letter from the Emperor was quite touching. What a shame i dont intend to keep it (assuming i wont fail somewhere along the way due to low order...).

By the way, what the hell is "Guard Station Invasion Chance"/"Guard Station Sleep Quality", and why should i care?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What a shame i dont intend to keep it (assuming i wont fail somewhere along the way due to low order...).

By the way, what the hell is "Guard Station Invasion Chance"/"Guard Station Sleep Quality", and why should i care?
You already completed most of the game why not keep her virginity all the way through? There's one level after 3 and a boss fight, that's it.
"Guard Station Invasion Chance" is probably base chance she'll be invaded when sleeping and masturbating in places other than her office at level 1. It's similar to door edicts for her room.
"Guard Station Sleep Quality" improves chances of getting a better rest buff when waking up after sleeping in places other than her office at level 1. It's similar to bed edicts for her room.

What game is this? I tried googling the character name and finding nothing.
Look at the game window's title...

Lord_Momentum

Sep 16, 2018
I'm doing another slut run with CC Mod right now and so far it's been mostly stable. But I had one error message like that, about a missing png file. I just 'fixed' it by going into the folder mentioned in the error message, copying a file that has a similar name as the one missing into the same folder and then renaming the copy to the name in the message. But I kept the file ending and didn't change that to png. Not sure why it says png, maybe the game unpacks these files?
Anyway, that's a quick and dirty way to get past these error messages and keep playing.

But as zoomies mentioned your mod version probably needs updating, because this shouldn't occur directly after the start of the game.
I Tried it with both "Karryn's.Prison.1.0.5.J.2.FULL" and "Karryns_Prison_v1.0.5j_FULL" versions. The MOD version I used was the master branch of the gitgud as well as the dev branch. Both with the same error message when starting up. Looking into the mentioned folder I can see that all of the files are there, but not as png files. I also tried your trick with the renaming, alas that didn't help either (even when I saved it as pngs).

The only part that confuses me is that the MOD doesn't say it's version in the file name. I Just downloaded the newest branch (5 months old) hoping it would be the correct one.

I also attached a screenshot of how i renamed it. Did you do it like this?

Thank you for your quick answers by the way, really apreciate it. Now that the game is finally completed I really want to try it out.

EDIT: Nevermind, actually changing the file endings did help and it seems to be working now (turns out I have to edit all the files in that folder). I'm just slightly spooked that I might encounter error messages. Welp, yolo i guess.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You already completed most of the game why not keep her virginity all the way through? There's one level after 3 and a boss fight, that's it.
I will copy the save to another location for when ill want to see the corruption run.

"Guard Station Invasion Chance" is probably base chance she'll be invaded when sleeping and masturbating in places other than her office at level 1. It's similar to door edicts for her room.
"Guard Station Sleep Quality" improves chances of getting a better rest buff when waking up after sleeping in places other than her office at level 1. It's similar to bed edicts for her room.
This actually makes perfect sense, now that ive remembered there are guard stations scattered across the prison. I wouldnt masturbate in one, but i guess sleeping with a little benefit might not be that bad. Problem is... these places are close to the bosses (from what ive seen anyway), and without having a chance to safely get rid of Pleasure, theres very little point to using them. I always end up fucked up, with like 50 fatigue and about to cum. Using those then would mean either getting raided and raped, or having a REALLY terrible sleep. Not in this run, thats for sure.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Managed to finally beat the level 3 boss... this game is a vicious rogue-like with hentai elements. Constantly short on money, constantly short on ways of keeping Pleasure down, and constantly struggling with fatigue (that, on top of a lot of bullshit debuffs, that very little can be done about).

View attachment 1813039

Managed to preserve her virginity, and the letter from the Emperor was quite touching. What a shame i dont intend to keep it (assuming i wont fail somewhere along the way due to low order...).
Great work so far keep it up.

Don't mind me flexing.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 100548.png
Screenshot 2022-05-16 100922.png

Started this pure run 2 days ago on warden mode. Being able to obtain the Aspiring Hero Title and using 3 out of the 4 accessories that came with it literally makes this ez mode. Buying the right edicts depending on ur current situation is crucial on making ur run easier, obviously. Did took some advice on here from Neriel and they're helpful so I thank you for that. Another thing Neriel had mentioned was that it's possible to keep the order at a stable amount everyday without ending up bankrupt or losing the game. I have in fact achieved this and now just chilling grinding for edicts for the final lv lol.

Also, I myself find the side jobs don't benefit u at all on a pure run. Early in my run I've tried doing the reception job cause it was the safest outta the other jobs but then decided to reload a backup save. U run of risking getting unnecessary passives which increases ur slut lv screwing u on getting all 4 of the Hero Volumes. When anybody wants to get their hands on them volumes then avoiding the side jobs is ur best bet.

Good luck to everybody else who's also doing a pure run.

Edit: Another thing. Anyone still butthurt over the game mechanic even after what I just posted literally has no excuses at this point. Like somebody else once said, git gud.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

razemaze

Aug 24, 2018
Great work so far keep it up.

Don't mind me flexing.

View attachment 1813159
View attachment 1813156

Started this pure run 2 days ago on warden mode. Being able to obtain the Aspiring Hero Title and using 3 out of the 4 accessories that came with it literally makes this ez mode. Buying the right edicts depending on ur current situation is crucial on making ur run easier, obviously. Did took some advice on here from Neriel and they're helpful so I thank you for that. Another thing Neriel had mentioned was that it's possible to keep the order at a stable amount everyday without ending up bankrupt or losing the game. I have in fact achieved this and now just chilling grinding for edicts for the final lv lol.

Also, I myself find the side jobs don't benefit u at all on a pure run. Early in my run I've tried doing the reception job cause it was the safest outta the other jobs but then decided to reload a backup save. U run of risking getting unnecessary passives which increases ur slut lv screwing u on getting all 4 of the Hero Volumes. When anybody wants to get their hands on them volumes then avoiding the side jobs is ur best bet.

Good luck to everybody else who's also doing a pure run.

Edit: Another thing. Anyone still butthurt over the game mechanic even after what I just posted literally has no excuses at this point. Like somebody else once said, git gud.
can u share the save mate ?

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
I Tried it with both "Karryn's.Prison.1.0.5.J.2.FULL" and "Karryns_Prison_v1.0.5j_FULL" versions. The MOD version I used was the master branch of the gitgud as well as the dev branch. Both with the same error message when starting up. Looking into the mentioned folder I can see that all of the files are there, but not as png files. I also tried your trick with the renaming, alas that didn't help either (even when I saved it as pngs).

The only part that confuses me is that the MOD doesn't say it's version in the file name. I Just downloaded the newest branch (5 months old) hoping it would be the correct one.

Thank you for your quick answers by the way, really apreciate it. Now that the game is finally completed I really want to try it out.

EDIT: Nevermind, actually changing the file endings did help and it seems to be working now (turns out I have to edit all the files in that folder). I'm just slightly spooked that I might encounter error messages. Welp, yolo i guess.
Still weird that I don't get that error message sooner.

You said you fixed it which is great but I just wanted to mention that renaming it to statuswindow_anus_aroused.png.rpgmvp wouldn't do anything. You basically create a file with the name statuswindow_anus_aroused.png and the file ending rpgmvp.
Only the last dot matters, the other is part of the file name.
So statuswindow_anus_aroused.rpgmvp is all you need.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Vanilla Version Fresh Save Prisoner Mode Pure Run with the goal to get all Hero Books. Save 1 after Beating the 1st Boss, Save 2 after 2nd Boss, Save 3 after 3rd Boss, Save 4 after 4th Boss and Save 5 after 5th Boss. Back Up your own saves first as always. Hope I did it right, first time. Any other wishes for saves?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Anyone still butthurt over the game mechanic even after what I just posted literally has no excuses at this point. Like somebody else once said, git gud.
The reason people (including me) are butthurt over this games mechanics, is that we (i think) mostly came here for a hentai game. Not a rogue-like posing as a hentai game. The subtle difference between the two is that you just "play" a hentai game, while your mental setting for tackling a rogue-like is completely different - you expect to lose, you expect to restart, and while this game isnt THAT harsh (1 death/defeat restart), it isnt easy either. You start the game being 40 bucks in the red, youre a nobody who doesnt know the mechanics, so you get obliterated in fights by stuff you have no idea exists. You pummel the guards outside your office, thinking thats an easy buck to make, while levelling your character - turns out, doing this might be easy early on, but will negatively affect your entire playthrough in the future (guards get stronger the more you beat them; at a certain point they will easily overpower you). The fact that income is matched or surpassed by expenses doesnt help things, until you realize that all those problems fade away after beating level 3 of the prison, which allows you to drop expenses by something like 30%. That means, that the silly bar drink upgrades, that give you income equal to expenses, suddenly start turning profit, whether you work there or not.

What would help this game is a window with all the numbers added up.

How much Riot chance you have in the + vs -?
What are the actual expenses, when compared to income?
What is the current guard aggression, and how can i tell whether they will invade my office or not?
Accurate estimates on subsidies (some say subsidies cease to matter past level 2 - i would go bankrupt if that was the case).
And so on...

Theres tons of stuff thats intentionally obtuse. You wont know until you trip over it. Everything about this game screams "rogue-like". Wish there was a WARNING, before i felt the pain on my own skin.

*whew* thats about the whole rant from me lol

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The reason people (including me) are butthurt over this games mechanics, is that we (i think) mostly came here for a hentai game. Not a rogue-like posing as a hentai game. The subtle difference between the two is that you just "play" a hentai game, while your mental setting for tackling a rogue-like is completely different - you expect to lose, you expect to restart, and while this game isnt THAT harsh (1 death/defeat restart), it isnt easy either. You start the game being 40 bucks in the red, youre a nobody who doesnt know the mechanics, so you get obliterated in fights by stuff you have no idea exists. You pummel the guards outside your office, thinking thats an easy buck to make, while levelling your character - turns out, doing this might be easy early on, but will negatively affect your entire playthrough in the future (guards get stronger the more you beat them; at a certain point they will easily overpower you). The fact that income is matched or surpassed by expenses doesnt help things, until you realize that all those problems fade away after beating level 3 of the prison, which allows you to drop expenses by something like 30%. That means, that the silly bar drink upgrades, that give you income equal to expenses, suddenly start turning profit, whether you work there or not.

What would help this game is a window with all the numbers added up.

How much Riot chance you have in the + vs -?
What are the actual expenses, when compared to income?
What is the current guard aggression, and how can i tell whether they will invade my office or not?
Accurate estimates on subsidies (some say subsidies cease to matter past level 2 - i would go bankrupt if that was the case).
And so on...

Theres tons of stuff thats intentionally obtuse. You wont know until you trip over it. Everything about this game screams "rogue-like". Wish there was a WARNING, before i felt the pain on my own skin.

*whew* thats about the whole rant from me lol
You are right that this is not your typical hentai game. But the issue I have with most hentai games is, that they are hardly a game. Most of them you can faceroll with your face over the keyboard and still "win". If I just want to look at pretty pictures, then I don't need a game for it. At least for me, that is why I really enjoy this game for a change. But I agree that in some areas, the game should be more transparent. It's always better to give the player more information instead of hiding it away for no reason.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

if your version of cc is 5 months old, you are not using the right one.

Apr 25, 2022
For anyone who struggles with pleasure in early game. Any activity in game will lower Your pleasure by 1 - 5% assuming You didn't gain any pleasure during that activity. So if for example Your Karryn is just barley aroused aroud 33%, You can work in bar or in receprion to take it down a bit. If You already have too many passives to do those jobs pleasure free, You can go and "take a piss" (sit on a toilet and immediately leave) and it should work as well.
Funny thing is, that even a battle can do that for You, but You have to have sadism lvl 0.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes