Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I'm very confused as to what the use of "rep" is for each side job. Does it just make those jobs more busy or increase earnings? For example after unlocking the gloryhole I rarely do the bar minigame, but it tells me my rep will decline. Is that bad?
Rep mostly affects how many clients the job have, as well as of what kind.
Jobs where Karryn had no shift for several days (4-7 by default, depending on job, if I remember right) wil lhave they reputation decrease every day until it reach zero... Which isn't important if you are ignoring job in the first place.
That being said, receptionist and strip-club have noticable effect on reducing amount of rebellions you going to have, you also can sacrifice most of this benefit to turn them into money-making jobs and bar not only good money-making option that reduces unrest a bit, it's also somethat helpfull for dealing with wanted.

Mrajp

May 6, 2018
I can't seem to find out what i'm doing wrong when I'm copying files for the mods

I followed this step
"For 'release':
1. Copy the 'www' in the 'release' folder to the main game directory. If there was no prompt for file overwrite, you messed up. "

Do I have to follow the 2nd and 3rd step too ?

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2022
To keep them from cuming, you can use it to grind stats and dicks.
Yeah, I know how it works, I just see no purpose. They serve plenty of cocks in the toilet if I ever need a solid grinding.

I was just wondering if someone discover any actuall useful purpose of this skill. It may be just a flavor thing a way to roleplay, or to keep having sex in a position You like(and it's fine, I love it). But every other skill in this game is super useful for certain bulids so this one just stands out to me.

Also I just realized something...

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Sure. It's fairly easy.
Goto RemtairyKarryn.js in your www\js\plugins folder and search for the following (or goto line 2039 in v0.7B.p):
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.arousalPoint = function() {
    let value = this._arousalBasePoint + this.end * VAR_AP_PER_END + this.level * VAR_AP_PER_CLVL;
    return value;
};
There you just replace the line return value; with return 0;.
It's now at line 2331. I checked just now.

Reactions: Mrajp

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Soooo is the pregmod out of date or am i just too dumb to install it? When starting up it says window anal aroused png failed to load.
you are either not installing correctly, using the wrong version of cc (you need the forked one) or your version of the game is not up to date.
the discord page has the link to the forked version in the cc-mod channel pins. please note, do not mention this site on discord.

Reactions: Sigglypuff

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Well do you know where I can find the Order Code ? So I can stop it from decreasing after sleeping
Open RemtairyPrison in notepad and search for *let minOrder* and change it from 0 to any value you want. Your order will not drop beyond the value you set and you can never lose the game then basically from low order.

It's the first thing i change myself as i hate Game Overs.

Reactions: Mrajp
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes