May 2, 2022
The hentai scenes are great, but the gameplay isnt. Least the game should have a "rogue-like" warning on the tin.
Yeah I think that sums it up well. The game prioritizes screwing over the player more than just being an enjoyable experience. It sacrifices gameplay to acheive the bottom line of "fuck the player by any means necessary", but outside of that, it knocks the sex scenes out of the park.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The bullshit ive come across, before beating the level 3 boss:

1. Three wave fights are ridiculous, but ive ran into four wave fights before even reaching the level 3 boss. These are "endurance contests" for which you dont really have the endurance required.

2. Upgrades to skills are great, but costs are too high to reach and require upgrades on (at least?) level 2 to unlock.

3. Upgrades to the prison make absolutely no difference for your actual income, as they dont bring any benefit, whilst costing an arm and a leg to purchase. Just look at the bar upgrades, left side: the drink upgrades sound like something you would want to have, to increase the bars income, but that entire branch gives you like 50 bucks of income and a whole lot of expenses. One of the upgrades at level 2 cuts your subsidies (in my eyes - the only actual income you get) by 25%. Yeah... no. Theres more examples of upgrades being worthless in just the first 2 levels of the game, so ill stop here.

4. Riots destroying your top most infrastructure each time they happen. Wasting money, anyone? Getting insurance edicts could help, but not at the price of expenses they cost.

5. The only way to earn some money, outside of questionable sources some call "prison upgrades", are the job at the bar, and beating up the guards just outside your office (this one has short legs, as after a while the guards will start beating you, due to how their scaling works). Otherwise youre sitting on your hands and skipping days, waiting for dosh to trickle in (literally).

6. I have reached level caps multiple times (my highest was 36, i think?), thinking that trying to level up to the cap and going after the boss is the right answer. It is, and i was able to beat the boss (level 1 and 2) without much issue, but this is a long process, where i have to deal with multiple 3-4 wave groups just before the boss. Thats just not physically feasible, to fight 18-24 guys in a row just before a boss fight.

7. The MC develops some weird fetishes, that bring her pleasure after beating some schmucks. Pleasure can only be reduced by masturbating or getting fucked, and is preventing you from reducing fatigue when trying to sleep (another debuff, so now theres two of them). Going through a 3-4 wave fight is bound to leave you debuffed for the next incoming fight (see point 1 and 6). Masturbating isnt safe, as chances of inmates or guards walking in on you naked means you will get raped (buh bye virgin run).

8. Willpower skills to control desires... what are those for? You wont use them against 5 or 6 guys, as the fight is too short, while using them in a 18-24 guy fight is just a waste of willpower necessary to recover energy or boosting your damage/evasion.

9. While fights become nearly impossible after you get exhausted/debuffed with constant harassment, slutting your way through an entire prison block is not an issue. You even get a "battle victory" screen, after being thoroughly dicked down by everyone and their dog in a multi-wave gangbang. What? No "being dragged to your office by your imperial guards, after they go out and find you in this sorry state"? No "return to menu upon premature bad end"? Huh...

10. The "hidden" time limit. The difficulty selection mentions it, but never clearly states what it is. I have not played a game longer than the "next x days for order drop" timer to tick down, because ive either lost the will to play and restarted after hitting a brick wall, or lost due to a sudden order drop due to a riot (had to keep order low to make money - a tricky proposition in any scenario).

Yep. Gotta waste hundreds of hours on a rogue-like game to "git gud". I will give it one more go, but im very close now to the "dropped, like an ugly baby" stance. The hentai scenes are great, but the gameplay isnt. Least the game should have a "rogue-like" warning on the tin.
1. What is your build? Fighter? Slut? Because with Fighter build you should one shot almost anything, if you don't then you are doing something wrong, so maybe say what your build is Edicts etc.

2. Keep your Order as low as possible. Your income will be much higher and you can afford more stuff.

3. Getting better drinks for the Bar is only important, if you work there a lot because for drinks like Whiskey and Co. Prisoners give higher Tips. Edics that cut your Subsidies should be taken, once you have enough Income through the Prison and you raise your Order to make fights easier for the later stages of the game.

4. If your Top Infrastructure is stuff that can break via Riots, then you are investing in the wrong stuff. Don't waste money until you can get insurance.

5. See above. If you do that, you will earn +1k-2k per Day no problem, without Jobs or Guards. So you can make even more money with Jobs if you wish so. Even though I would never recommend fighting Guards.

6. Well again Fighter or Slut. And then See 1 for Fighter at least.

7. Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate. If you never fight Guards and buy Door Upgrades you will never ever get invaded. At some point you get Passives, that will make it, that Karryn will always get +9% in Stats after Masturbating for the next day.

8. Well this seems a Fighter topic. Keep your Desires below 50 always. That is why you need high Mind Stat, so you have a lot of Wilpower. + use Turns in which you lower Desires, to heal or fix clothes. Fight smart.

9. I don't even know, what you are trying to say there.

10. It is a Soft Timer for you to beat the Boss on that Floor. It is not an instant Game Over. When you reach that point, your Control will start to slowly drop more and more until you beat the Boss. But it will then reset back to normal once you did. That is why for example, you can use this to farm a lot of money on the First Floor, since no Riots possible so you can drop really low in terms of Order.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
What is your build? Fighter? Slut? Because with Fighter build you should one shot almost anything, if you don't then you are doing something wrong, so maybe say what your build is Edicts etc.
This is a fun question. Its more that i start as a fighter and then become a slut because i get exhausted and dragged down by the crowd in a 4 wave melee. Its like natural progression lol

Anyways, lemme ask you a few questions about "things":

1. Vulnerability you select at game start - which one is the least harmful? To me it looks like "cock desire" would be easiest to control, given the cock stare skill that drops it by 50, while pissing someone off (initially, anyway; later on it turns them on and acts against you).

2. Should i keep the imperial guards or should i drop down a level and supplement the rookie with cameras, locks, etc?

3. Disclosing personal info edicts. Are there some i should avoid (like, all of them, imo) or are they safe to use? Its only 250g per day (for all of them), so its not like its going to make or break your bank, while the risk of being harassed is going to end up with a ton of debuffs. Is the trade-off worth it?

4. Which prison upgrades DONT get destroyed during riots, while bringing a reasonable income? Or do they all get destroyed later, if not rebuilt? Theres one i saw at level 2 that gives 3 order. Really? Thats not even worth keeping, if the later upgrades will stay intact.

5. What accessories should i get for a (unarmed) fighter? The stamina one is a must, in my opinion, for obvious reasons. The others i couldnt care less about, especially those that come with penalties. Heard from one NPC that you get "set bonuses" for having three different types of items. Are those bonuses displayed anywhere? Does it matter which combination of items i use to get one bonus or another?

6. Dealing with constantly increasing pleasure during a long fight. This is about the most vile debuff in the game, causing me to either do next to no damage, or completely fumble attacks. Are there edicts or items that reduce it over time?

7. Dealing with certain enemy types via edicts... i should probably try to minimize expenses every time, right? The last option requires the MC to be a slut, so its out of the question (initially...).

Thats about all that comes to mind at the moment..

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
underestimating the debuffs you get from cock stare, taunt, verbal and sight taunts, ball kick and masturbation is a fatal error.
With the skills you get from will power, you can increase your sight and verbal resistance at 100 % slowing down the gain of penalizing passives.
Gaining passives without control it's a very bad idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Keep doing it, the more chimpos you serve, the more fatigue decreases.
No, that's almost entirely wrong. Some sex passives boost fatigue reduction in the toilet, but they're not what causes fatigue reduction there.

Fatigue reduction in the toilet "job" happens when you use the "rest" action while at full stamina.

Early on, even if you do it right, it's not gonna be much, maybe 3%, but as you get some of the aforementioned passives, as well as more energy and the "Healing Thoughts" skill, you can rest for longer and thus reduce more fatigue.

Reactions: Sarek

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
This is a fun question. Its more that i start as a fighter and then become a slut because i get exhausted and dragged down by the crowd in a 4 wave melee. Its like natural progression lol

Anyways, lemme ask you a few questions about "things":

1. Vulnerability you select at game start - which one is the least harmful? To me it looks like "cock desire" would be easiest to control, given the cock stare skill that drops it by 50, while pissing someone off (initially, anyway; later on it turns them on and acts against you).

2. Should i keep the imperial guards or should i drop down a level and supplement the rookie with cameras, locks, etc?

3. Disclosing personal info edicts. Are there some i should avoid (like, all of them, imo) or are they safe to use? Its only 250g per day (for all of them), so its not like its going to make or break your bank, while the risk of being harassed is going to end up with a ton of debuffs. Is the trade-off worth it?

4. Which prison upgrades DONT get destroyed during riots, while bringing a reasonable income? Or do they all get destroyed later, if not rebuilt? Theres one i saw at level 2 that gives 3 order. Really? Thats not even worth keeping, if the later upgrades will stay intact.

5. What accessories should i get for a (unarmed) fighter? The stamina one is a must, in my opinion, for obvious reasons. The others i couldnt care less about, especially those that come with penalties. Heard from one NPC that you get "set bonuses" for having three different types of items. Are those bonuses displayed anywhere? Does it matter which combination of items i use to get one bonus or another?

6. Dealing with constantly increasing pleasure during a long fight. This is about the most vile debuff in the game, causing me to either do next to no damage, or completely fumble attacks. Are there edicts or items that reduce it over time?

7. Dealing with certain enemy types via edicts... i should probably try to minimize expenses every time, right? The last option requires the MC to be a slut, so its out of the question (initially...).

Thats about all that comes to mind at the moment..
1. If we are talking Fighter: For sensitivity always take Anus. Reason in Masturabtion the scene never can start with Anal stuff. You want to minimize the amount of Orgasm you have in a fighter build. When it comes to hidden Desire I go for Boobs. 2 reasons for that. The hidden Desire has a higher chance of being the Desire that start at 50 while Masturbating (or I have the weirdest luck, that it is for the most part the hidden Desire I pick). So touching for the most part only Boobs reduces the amount of Passives you get over Time. Important here is to only touch your Boobs. Don't play with Nipples or suck on them etc. If you do, you will only get unnecasry Nippel Passives. Focus on one part all the time as much as possible. The other reason is there is not a single Sex scene that can trigger with only high Boobs Desire. There is always a chance in a fight, something goes wrong. In that case you want to minimize the chance of something to happen. High Cock Desire can lead to Sex Scenes. High Mouth Desire can lead to kissing + is always "open" even when fully clothed. High Pussy Desire can lead to a Sex Scene. Now you could take Butt but since I go for Anus as Sensitivity, that is an automatic no no. Never take the same part for both.

2. If you never fight the Guards outside and upgrade your Door, you can remove the Imperial Guards. Your invasion Chance will remain 0%. If you then buy Editcs, that increases Guard Aggression, make a back up safe until you know when you potentially get over 0% to buy even more upgraded Doors or Security Cameras. You can call it save scumming, but until you know the game mechanics, it is better this way, instead to lose an entire run because you didn't know, that one upgrade increased the Chance up to 1% and then you get instantly invaded because of bad luck.

3. You can buy most of them no problem. I personally buy all of them, since the only thing that can happen because of them is the debuff from the Nerds and that isn't an issue for me anymore. But if you want to avoid it, I believe it is the Edict that publishes your sensitivites. But at least publish your Virgin Status. As long as Karryn is a Virgin it increases her Charm.

4. In short, all the rooms in which you have to fight during a Riot, those get destroyed.
Level 1: Laundry, Workshop (Now in theory you can actually buy that Upgrade directly after an Riot since it costs 500g and makes without Bonuses 200g. And Riots don't usually happen 2 Days later), Dish Washing and Reception
Level 2: Meeting Room, Research, Staff Lounge, Classroom and Reading Room
Now it is important to mention, that Upgrades in the line after the inital Upgrade don't get destroyed. They are just disabled until you repair the Main Building again. So you can look at some buildings and decide for yourself, if there is one that is potentially worth it.

5. I personally will say if you are going for Fighter, no matter if armed or unarmed, go for Bracelet Acc.. They direclty Boost your Characters Stats and since you want to avoid Sex Stuff anyways, most of the other are fairly useless in my opinion. I at least would recommend at least having +10 Dex, +10 Agi and +300 Stamina. Is a nice base setup. If you go for 5 different Acc. Items it has a huge advantage. If you want to see what it does, just buy 2 different Types and if you about to Equip the 2nd one, it will display all the Bonuses. But in Short Lower Energy, Willpower, Sex and Attack Cost, Increases overblown Protection and Inccreases Charm Growth. So you can mid save transition into that since it is powerful but I would not start with it, since the direct bonuses from Braclet Items are way better at the start.

6. Do you mean the frustated debuff? Because honestly never noticed a debuff (at least no one, that affected me in any way) while fighting when my pleasure got higher. So cannot help you there. But if you mean the frustated debuff, don't let your Desires go above 50. The debuff happens, if you don't masturbate mid batlle, when Karryn wants to. Or you mean Horny Debuff? In that case, never ever use Flaunt unleass for hard Boss fights. Sooner or later you will get a passive, that can make Karryn Horny if she uses it.

7. Well it depends. In a Fighter Build I go always for: Weaken the Thugs (Turns Thugs almost into Prisoners), Anti-Goblin Squads (+75 Expanse for +2 Control is really cheap and Goblins cannot Dodge anything anymore), Threaten the Nerds (to remove Blackmail), Train Guards against Rogues (+4 Control for free, since Guards Stats no matter you should never fight them and Guard Aggression you can deal with, with better doors etc.), for Lizardmen well honestly most of the time I don't really bother. Just focus them down always first in a fight and they cannot call for reinforcments. But if they are a problem, then just get something like free Drinks for Lizardmen if you have to (obviously if you can Science to fight Lizardmen is way better, just takes more investment but can be worth it) and finally Orcs, well take here what you want.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
6. Do you mean the frustated debuff? Because honestly never noticed a debuff (at least no one, that affected me in any way) while fighting when my pleasure got higher. So cannot help you there. But if you mean the frustated debuff, don't let your Desires go above 50. The debuff happens, if you don't masturbate mid batlle, when Karryn wants to. Or you mean Horny Debuff? In that case, never ever use Flaunt unleass for hard Boss fights. Sooner or later you will get a passive, that can make Karryn Horny if she uses it.
Oh, so its not "pleasure" bar itself, but debuffs from harassment that destroy my damage and accuracy? Good to know.
Thanks for the info!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Oh, so its not "pleasure" bar itself, but debuffs from harassment that destroy my damage and accuracy? Good to know.
Thanks for the info!
Well I am not 100% sure on that one. I am just saying, that I never noticed a debuff when my pleasure got higher. That is why I imagine, that it could be the Frustated or Horny debuff. Or just general Fatique. I am sure somebody can look at the code and find out, if High Pleasure actually also lowers Stats mid-battle (well I believe Willpower Regen is actually down with high pleasure but that is all that I am aware off).

Edit: One thing I can think of, that you lose the Cool Buff, when your Desires get to high. The Cool Buff increases Accuracy, Evasion, Crit Rate, Crit Evasion and all regens are increased. So that is maybe what you mean.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Frustrated debuff is a double edged sword, you trade accuracy and defense for more attack power. Atleast that's how I remember it. Try howering cursor over it, it should explain what it does.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Well I am not 100% sure on that one. I am just saying, that I never noticed a debuff when my pleasure got higher. That is why I imagine, that it could be the Frustated or Horny debuff. Or just general Fatique. I am sure somebody can look at the code and find out, if High Pleasure actually also lowers Stats mid-battle (well I believe Willpower Regen is actually down with high pleasure but that is all that I am aware off).

Edit: One thing I can think of, that you lose the Cool Buff, when your Desires get to high. The Cool Buff increases Accuracy, Evasion, Crit Rate, Crit Evasion and all regens are increased. So that is maybe what you mean.
Its a difference between entering a wave-fight, doing Ki and one shotting a thug early on, to doing the same at wave 3/4, but either missing an attack completely (with the MC screaming out "Almost!"/"I barely grazed him?!") or hitting something for, like, 100 damage.

I dont know this game inside-out. Im sure theres people who do. If i were to take a guess, i think the debuff is called "aroused" or something along those lines, and the bitch gets it regardless of whether the desires are high or not... though im not sure of that either (i just blame it all on the pleasure bar; fuck you pleasure bar! lol).

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Its a difference between entering a wave-fight, doing Ki and one shotting a thug early on, to doing the same at wave 3/4, but either missing an attack completely (with the MC screaming out "Almost!"/"I barely grazed him?!") or hitting something for, like, 100 damage.

I dont know this game inside-out. Im sure theres people who do. If i were to take a guess, i think the debuff is called "aroused" or something along those lines, and the bitch gets it regardless of whether the desires are high or not... though im not sure of that either (i just blame it all on the pleasure bar; fuck you pleasure bar! lol).
Nah, you can hover over the Icons and they tell you want they do. Aroused only makes her pussy more wet each turn.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
U r right, it's the pleasure bar. U get it roughly above 30%.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
My skill flex for this game is using cheats bullshit. For the bullshit gaymeplay we have. And do whatever I want no stress one hand pleasure.

Rest of you hardboiled blueballers can continue measuring how much you gonna up that prostate pressure.
Das rite.
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes