Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Wait a second. From the way you worded that reply, it means theres a time limit? Rushing through the game due to mobs getting tougher? Thats like Risk of Rain. A rogue-like. Goddamn it. I like this game less and less now.

PS: modding the game is out of the question. Wanted to have a hentai prison manager, not a frigging rogue-like.
this is far from a prison manager, is not a roguelike neither, its just a RPG with get defeated get fucked system

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Wait a second. From the way you worded that reply, it means theres a time limit? Rushing through the game due to mobs getting tougher? Thats like Risk of Rain. A rogue-like. Goddamn it. I like this game less and less now.

PS: modding the game is out of the question. Wanted to have a hentai prison manager, not a frigging rogue-like.
No, there is not a time limit. Enemies don't scale forever. They only scale in Level a bit higher than you and that's it. With the right set up you can stay in the Prison forever no problem. There is just a group of people here that will make it sound like the only way to beat the game is to mod it which is also not true.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Try buying the edicts that sell Karryns secrets, but not all of them. Try reading all the docs and tips from NPCs, you will get good tips.

Or just cheat and add money with save editing or editing the .json

Use the search bar function, you will find guides for almost anything.
Which Karryn secret is that! it’s not the one that look like paper thing is it? And Which Karryn version you playing at? Is it v.1.0.5j full or just v.1.0.5 full?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Enemies don't scale forever. They only scale in Level a bit higher than you and that's it.
They do. And not just a bit more:

But first enemy leveling in general:
Apart from the base level each enemy type has (a bit different depending on difficulty) there are two factors increasing it (three for guards). Time (i.e. number of days in prison) and number of riots. So enemies get harder each day a bit and a little more per riot triggering. The rate at which their levels increase is dependent on difficulty (faster on high difficulty). Also, guards get an additional boost from their current aggression. The cap, however, is the same on all difficulty levels.

The additional levels from riots is 70% of Karryn's level (so 0.7*24=16.8 at max level atm) and from days is 50% of her level (so 0.5*24=12 at max level atm). Right now the guard aggression is capped at 30% which caps the additional level increase of guards at 3. (Fun fact: guards always are at least the same level as Karryn.)
This leads to a total max enemy level of 53 (56 for guards) for a level 24 Karryn as of v0.5q. Remember thats after a lot of time and riot, but seems still unfair.

If you want to fight for more equality in this game, here's a little tweak for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the right set up you can stay in the Prison forever no problem.
There's a soft time limit though. Tell me how are you gonna stay in prison forever when you inevitably get -100 control from prolonging the game too much. Read the message after sleeping that says: Control might decrease in about x days from unrest.

There is just a group of people here that will make it sound like the only way to beat the game is to mod it which is also not true.
I answer with legit ways to solve a problem and point out modding as a possibility because this game is clearly far from being perfect. Also, please get off your high horse, not everyone has time to play this game 5 times just to understand the underlying mechanics behind it. Some just want complete the game without studying it like as if it was rocket science, especially when the game has a permadeath(game over = everything except titles are gone) mechanic and especially when the game is a fucking h game.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
ic i have only played on easy...

Edit : even on hardest you cant just lose virginity right awy
Yes it takes some time for it to happen, the first defeat scene in the backroom of the bar doesnt even support anything happening below the waist thats because the sex scenes are supposed to increase slowly in the early game and after the first floor being cleared it depents on your playstyle, but you could still loose virginity on the first floor if you tried long enough.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
ic i have only played on easy...

Edit : even on hardest you cant just lose virginity right awy
It's not hard, you need to learn the game a little. Hower mouse over desires and other things during battles and read what they say. There are a few things you need to do if you want her to lose virginity asap:
  • Don't taunt enemies. Angry enemies won't initiate sex, they'll attack her normally instead.
  • Keep her cock desire and pussy desire over 100.
  • If you have unlocked flaunt skill use it to make enemies horny. Horny enemies are more likely to try to undress her instead of attacking normally. Let enemies undress her so she gets naked.
  • She needs to be wet for vaginal sex to happen.
  • Not all enemies will initiate vaginal sex. Each enemy type has different tastes. Thugs in particular love vaginal sex so they'll do it if its possible.
Additional info useful to know:
  • Normal prisoners love handjobs and will do it if her cock desire is above 50. Giving handjobs will get her naked instantly. You can make use of this to get her naked faster.
  • If you haven't subjugated level 1 yet: bar fight in that level usually has enough waves(5-6 waves when order is low, dunno if it has less when order is high) to get her wet, naked and ready for vaginal sex. This is probably the place if you want her to lose virginity fastest.
  • Level 1 defeat scene doesn't support vaginal sex. So losing on purpose while still playing level 1 will do nothing for losing virginity.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
They do. And not just a bit more:

There's a soft time limit though. Tell me how are you gonna stay in prison forever when you inevitably get -100 control from prolonging the game too much. Read the message after sleeping that says: Control might decrease in about x days from unrest.

I answer with legit ways to solve a problem and point out modding as a possibility because this game is clearly far from being perfect. Also, please get off your high horse, not everyone has time to play this game 5 times just to understand the underlying mechanics behind it. Some just want complete the game without studying it like as if it was rocket science, especially when the game has a permadeath(game over = everything except titles are gone) mechanic and especially when the game is a fucking h game.
You post with proof that they don't scale forever... what is your point now exactly? But sure, how long do you want me to stay in Prison? Had a run with over 100 days no problem.

Also no there is not a Soft Limit after you beat the Level 4 Boss. You can take as much time as you want before defeating the Final Boss. So yeah you can stay forever.

So you see, I answer legit and you come at me with false statements. And I never said that you cannot point out things to mod in the game to change stuff. That is perfectly fine. If somebody ask for ways to mod and you help great. If you mod your game so you have more fun great. Never claimed the game is perfect and that some things could be improved, espacially in terms of Side Jobs and length. But it is something different if somebody ask for ways to solve it ingame and people come around and say just mod it, since xyz is impossible even if it isn't.

Reactions: SerCumaLot
May 2, 2022
I like this game less and less now.
That's been my experience as well. The more I learn how this game works the more disappointed I am. Its not that the game is too hard, its just hard for all the wrong reasons. When it comes to rpgs you want there to be a challenge but you also need to allow the player to have breathing room to develop and feel good about the progression of their character, this game fails at that because there are just too many mechanics nullifying any progress you make. Maybe its just me, but I never feel any better than I was before despite investing so much into raising stats because the fights are only getting longer and more of a slog. 1 standard 3 wave enemy fight feels like a whole side job mission.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
That's been my experience as well. The more I learn how this game works the more disappointed I am. Its not that the game is too hard, its just hard for all the wrong reasons. When it comes to rpgs you want there to be a challenge but you also need to allow the player to have breathing room to develop and feel good about the progression of their character, this game fails at that because there are just too many mechanics nullifying any progress you make. Maybe its just me, but I never feel any better than I was before despite investing so much into raising stats because the fights are only getting longer and more of a slog. 1 standard 3 wave enemy fight feels like a whole side job mission.
skill issue

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

Maybe its just me, but I never feel any better than I was before despite investing so much into raising stats because the fights are only getting longer and more of a slog. 1 standard 3 wave enemy fight feels like a whole side job mission.
Show us your build(and all the edicts you've bought if possible), there's probably something wrong with it if you are struggling that much against normal enemies.

Last edited:

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
i understand your points. like the author said, the game is very very unfair.
if you don't want to waste time on learning, there's something i found.

Last edited:
Reactions: zadockabi

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The bullshit ive come across, before beating the level 3 boss:

1. Three wave fights are ridiculous, but ive ran into four wave fights before even reaching the level 3 boss. These are "endurance contests" for which you dont really have the endurance required.

2. Upgrades to skills are great, but costs are too high to reach and require upgrades on (at least?) level 2 to unlock.

3. Upgrades to the prison make absolutely no difference for your actual income, as they dont bring any benefit, whilst costing an arm and a leg to purchase. Just look at the bar upgrades, left side: the drink upgrades sound like something you would want to have, to increase the bars income, but that entire branch gives you like 50 bucks of income and a whole lot of expenses. One of the upgrades at level 2 cuts your subsidies (in my eyes - the only actual income you get) by 25%. Yeah... no. Theres more examples of upgrades being worthless in just the first 2 levels of the game, so ill stop here.

4. Riots destroying your top most infrastructure each time they happen. Wasting money, anyone? Getting insurance edicts could help, but not at the price of expenses they cost.

5. The only way to earn some money, outside of questionable sources some call "prison upgrades", are the job at the bar, and beating up the guards just outside your office (this one has short legs, as after a while the guards will start beating you, due to how their scaling works). Otherwise youre sitting on your hands and skipping days, waiting for dosh to trickle in (literally).

6. I have reached level caps multiple times (my highest was 36, i think?), thinking that trying to level up to the cap and going after the boss is the right answer. It is, and i was able to beat the boss (level 1 and 2) without much issue, but this is a long process, where i have to deal with multiple 3-4 wave groups just before the boss. Thats just not physically feasible, to fight 18-24 guys in a row just before a boss fight.

7. The MC develops some weird fetishes, that bring her pleasure after beating some schmucks. Pleasure can only be reduced by masturbating or getting fucked, and is preventing you from reducing fatigue when trying to sleep (another debuff, so now theres two of them). Going through a 3-4 wave fight is bound to leave you debuffed for the next incoming fight (see point 1 and 6). Masturbating isnt safe, as chances of inmates or guards walking in on you naked means you will get raped (buh bye virgin run).

8. Willpower skills to control desires... what are those for? You wont use them against 5 or 6 guys, as the fight is too short, while using them in a 18-24 guy fight is just a waste of willpower necessary to recover energy or boosting your damage/evasion.

9. While fights become nearly impossible after you get exhausted/debuffed with constant harassment, slutting your way through an entire prison block is not an issue. You even get a "battle victory" screen, after being thoroughly dicked down by everyone and their dog in a multi-wave gangbang. What? No "being dragged to your office by your imperial guards, after they go out and find you in this sorry state"? No "return to menu upon premature bad end"? Huh...

10. The "hidden" time limit. The difficulty selection mentions it, but never clearly states what it is. I have not played a game longer than the "next x days for order drop" timer to tick down, because ive either lost the will to play and restarted after hitting a brick wall, or lost due to a sudden order drop due to a riot (had to keep order low to make money - a tricky proposition in any scenario).

skill issue
Yep. Gotta waste hundreds of hours on a rogue-like game to "git gud". I will give it one more go, but im very close now to the "dropped, like an ugly baby" stance. The hentai scenes are great, but the gameplay isnt. Least the game should have a "rogue-like" warning on the tin.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes