Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So, im trying play an unarmed build. Does this kind of play actually have any bearing on my ability to beat the game? Ive picked the prison fighter title, but unarmed doesnt seem to get any skills that would otherwise help with crowd control (or slimes...). Dealing with like 6 inmates at a time is really rough (especially the big guys). Waves are destroying me (getting horny and close to cumming before i even deal with the lot). Had a few fights with, yep, 18 inmates in a row. Are my stats just inadequate, or am i spreading too thin?

View attachment 1806706
View attachment 1806709
View attachment 1806711

Also, Miss Warden is still a virgin, in spite of losing one fight and getting bent over in the bar, to be forced to drink beer through a straw. I dont intend for that to be some virgin run. Im just checking whether its possible to completely annihilate everything in unarmed combat. Any tips on stats distribution welcome.
Well at least with NG+ it is doable no problem, since I did it for the Challenge run on Prisoner Mode with a Pure Version and fighter build. Haven't tried it on a fresh save because it is not possible to start unarmed. In terms of Stats in general in a fighter build I will always recommend high Mind and Agi, since your Damage of Ki will scale with Mind. So you will tend to one shot everything and with high Agi you will dodge almost everything.

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
I wanna see some chapel in the prison
Yeah,
There's also a lot of unused areas too.
We have the cafeteria, we have the board room, the basketball court, and of course I brought it up earlier the nurse area. Hell even on the 3rd floor where the gym is, I think it's a chance for her to actually go in the showers or cells to "discipline" or visit some inmates and it could scale with corruption or what not. Let's also not forget that there's an edict where she teaches!
There's probably a lot more that I forgot to mention, but I see areas that can be utilized. Maybe a modder or something more official will come out.

Last edited:

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Ye, but even the free play that you unlock by beating the game kind of sucks. It would be great to have a recollection mode or a true free play where you actually control what happens.
You CAN play free to get again all the scenes, you can even rush a New Game+ to see the ending.
You can use the Preg mod to use the option to call inmates to have a fight again.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
The prison is currently BANKRUPTED! Is there a reason happening like that? Cause I got zero in my fund and I can’t buy anymore stuff! even though there still more of them to get! Sleeping didn’t help either!

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
The prison is currently BANKRUPTED! Is there a reason happening like that? Cause I got zero in my fund and I can’t buy anymore stuff! even though there still more of them to get! Sleeping didn’t help either!
Try buying the edicts that sell Karryns secrets, but not all of them. Try reading all the docs and tips from NPCs, you will get good tips.

Or just cheat and add money with save editing or editing the .json

Use the search bar function, you will find guides for almost anything.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Well at least with NG+ it is doable no problem, since I did it for the Challenge run on Prisoner Mode with a Pure Version and fighter build. Haven't tried it on a fresh save because it is not possible to start unarmed. In terms of Stats in general in a fighter build I will always recommend high Mind and Agi, since your Damage of Ki will scale with Mind. So you will tend to one shot everything and with high Agi you will dodge almost everything.
After playing a bit more, all i can say is - why do i even carry a weapon? Or fight? Dunno about bosses (havent lost to the two ive fought), but the other fights you can just get past with some good ol fucking...

Got the NG+ game going, and to be honest, im stuck at the same spot i did before - constant riots, low-ish stats, barely in the black financially. The fact that riots demolish the hard earned upgrades isnt making things easier. Yeah, i know theres the insurance edict thingy, but thats expensive.

One would make a mistake of considering this a hentai game. Nothing further from the truth. Its a brutal rogue-like. Fuck me...

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how did you manage to release the scenes i tried everything but the only thing she could do was a tittjob and a blowjob. only 2 yeti appeared for me in the whole game, the boss of level 4 and a random one in the fights.
Everyone who knows how to read: "Repeat after me: Kick"
N00bs: "Kick"
E: "Counter"
N: "Counter"
E: "Kick Counter"
N: "But how to get that scene tho!?"

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
After playing a bit more, all i can say is - why do i even carry a weapon? Or fight? Dunno about bosses (havent lost to the two ive fought), but the other fights you can just get past with some good ol fucking...

Got the NG+ game going, and to be honest, im stuck at the same spot i did before - constant riots, low-ish stats, barely in the black financially. The fact that riots demolish the hard earned upgrades isnt making things easier. Yeah, i know theres the insurance edict thingy, but thats expensive.

One would make a mistake of considering this a hentai game. Nothing further from the truth. Its a brutal rogue-like. Fuck me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
dude, stop being a troll.......

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Wait a second. From the way you worded that reply, it means theres a time limit? Rushing through the game due to mobs getting tougher? Thats like Risk of Rain. A rogue-like. Goddamn it. I like this game less and less now.

PS: modding the game is out of the question. Wanted to have a hentai prison manager, not a frigging rogue-like.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes