Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
How about you take your own advice, just pirate the game and move on already instead of crying about negative opinions. :HideThePain:
And who the fuck r u? U say I'm crying but yet u responded to a convo that ended hrs ago. Just keep reacting and move along hypocrite. What a shitstorm, seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
now, being realistic, aside from Gym and (possible) Nurse jobs, what else can be implemented?, im thinking about a chef job and a farmer job in lvl 4, chef job can be kinda similar to recepcionist job where if karryn fucks up the food or miss serve it she gets fucked in the middle of everyone.

for the farm at the 4th floor they can implement some funny stuff like she has to protect sheeps from werewolfs by doing X or Y or fucking them, or she has to do scarecrow job but then she gets man handled while doing it

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
She could work as a sales consultant at the store in level 2, selling shit to prisoners. But to be honest I don't expect them to add more content after gym update.
thats true, i dont get why they wouldn't tbh, this game is probably the most sucessful rpgm game we will see in a while, so much potential

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
now, being realistic, aside from Gym and (possible) Nurse jobs, what else can be implemented?, im thinking about a chef job and a farmer job in lvl 4, chef job can be kinda similar to recepcionist job where if karryn fucks up the food or miss serve it she gets fucked in the middle of everyone.

for the farm at the 4th floor they can implement some funny stuff like she has to protect sheeps from werewolfs by doing X or Y or fucking them, or she has to do scarecrow job but then she gets man handled while doing it
Well even though I don't think it will ever happen, since I think Gym will be the last thing (but please Nurse side Job), I would say

2nd Floor Teacher Side Job for obvious reasons (Clerk Side Job also could be a thing)
3rd Floor Maid Side Job cleaning prisoner cells (also on the 3rd Floor you can expand with new rooms, since there are entrances not used. So Nun would not be that far off actually)
4th Floor I could see something done with the swimming pool

But yeah after Gym I hope that at least they do something with a Nurse Job before moving on.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, im trying play an unarmed build. Does this kind of play actually have any bearing on my ability to beat the game? Ive picked the prison fighter title, but unarmed doesnt seem to get any skills that would otherwise help with crowd control (or slimes...). Dealing with like 6 inmates at a time is really rough (especially the big guys). Waves are destroying me (getting horny and close to cumming before i even deal with the lot). Had a few fights with, yep, 18 inmates in a row. Are my stats just inadequate, or am i spreading too thin?

Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png

Also, Miss Warden is still a virgin, in spite of losing one fight and getting bent over in the bar, to be forced to drink beer through a straw. I dont intend for that to be some virgin run. Im just checking whether its possible to completely annihilate everything in unarmed combat. Any tips on stats distribution welcome.

Reactions: eugene67

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Are my stats just inadequate, or am i spreading too thin?
I think you're spread too thin. Focus on one attack stat (Dexterity, Strength, Agility), for starters.

I'm no expert on unarmed builds, but I think Dexterity is the worst choice to go for, because as you said, you can only knock out one enemy per turn (not counting counter-attack builds). Either Agility to dodge the attacks or Strength to lower incoming damage and increase outgoing damage.

Then, if you feel it necessary, compensate for the lack of Accuracy (based on Dexterity) with an accessory.

Reactions: Monosomething

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
So, im trying play an unarmed build. Does this kind of play actually have any bearing on my ability to beat the game? Ive picked the prison fighter title, but unarmed doesnt seem to get any skills that would otherwise help with crowd control (or slimes...). Dealing with like 6 inmates at a time is really rough (especially the big guys). Waves are destroying me (getting horny and close to cumming before i even deal with the lot). Had a few fights with, yep, 18 inmates in a row. Are my stats just inadequate, or am i spreading too thin?

View attachment 1806706
View attachment 1806709
View attachment 1806711

Also, Miss Warden is still a virgin, in spite of losing one fight and getting bent over in the bar, to be forced to drink beer through a straw. I dont intend for that to be some virgin run. Im just checking whether its possible to completely annihilate everything in unarmed combat. Any tips on stats distribution welcome.
I tried Prison Fighter (unarmed) title run. All was good but I couldnt beat the blue jelly boss on 2nd floor. Not enough damage to bring him down before he gets healed back to full. Fight was going nowhere I had to accept defeat to end the fight and come back with a Halberd for payback. You really need that Slam, Skewer and Cleave skills to get past those tough fights eventually.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I tried Prison Fighter (unarmed) title run. All was good but I couldnt beat the blue jelly boss on 2nd floor. Not enough damage to bring him down before he gets healed back to full. Fight was going nowhere I had to accept defeat to end the fight and come back with a Halberd for payback. You really need that Slam, Skewer and Cleave skills to get past those tough fights eventually.
Ive actually beaten the slime boss with this build (literally an hour or so ago). Cock kick with attack focus essentially double tapped the thing. Though its true that i was struggling initially (getting hit by 4 opponents constantly), but then counter saved me a lot of hassle.

The problem i will have now is to keep the riots down (at these two levels, anyway), since ive upgraded the guards a bit too much and theyve had their way with me (lol). Everything became so goddamn tough in a matter of a single progression step. Trying to get my upgrades to level 4 now to see if this helps things (with the aim of upping the unarmed offense and defense, which require ONE to at least be at level 4).

I think you're spread too thin. Focus on one attack stat (Dexterity, Strength, Agility), for starters.

I'm no expert on unarmed builds, but I think Dexterity is the worst choice to go for, because as you said, you can only knock out one enemy per turn (not counting counter-attack builds). Either Agility to dodge the attacks or Strength to lower incoming damage and increase outgoing damage.

Then, if you feel it necessary, compensate for the lack of Accuracy (based on Dexterity) with an accessory.
Yeah i figured as much. Though theres are "comforts" i want to keep, even if it isnt all that optimized. Im having issues dealing damage to opponents. Not even counters work, it seems. Or, not all the times (depends on what im fighting, really). as ive mentioned higher up in this post, ive overbuffed the guards and theyve become tough as nails. With all my upgrades spread evenly across the board (upped strength to 2 in the meantime), im having issues fighting waves.

If all else fails, i will scrap this build and try again with something more conventional (without spreading upgrades across the board).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Firebless

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021

View attachment 1806706
View attachment 1806709
View attachment 1806711

I heard that agility-based Karryn is pretty OP because she acts faster and dodge often. Maybe, agility and mind or agility and endurance are the best.

Reactions: eugene67
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes