Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Holy shit if you do a virgin run with high slut level you get to NTR the Emperor on the wedding day
In all fairness if you think about it, that cunt has it coming for strongarming karryn into doing double duty as his secretary and a warden for his woefully mismanaged prison. A position she has no training or background to suggest she'd ever stand a chance at succeeding, yet is thrust on her completely out of the blue.

Doesnt even bat an eyelash at how incompetent and downright ruinous the current administration is, doesnt crack down on the "how" or "why", just leaves the muppets gainfully employed in the same prison they've clearly proven too inept to handle, tells his de-facto personal maid to handle a fortress of violent rape-happy convicts on her own and after viciously blindsiding her like that, f*cks off without leaving her any resources.

She even has to provide the salaries for the dumbass guards he bothered leaving behind out of her own pocket, which figures, because if emperor Shitbiscuit is too much of a miser to actually give her proper funding to handle a task she has neither the qualifications or training for, why the hell would he pay his own guards? Nah better save the money to keep the useless fucknuggets who messed the whole thing on staff.

Seriously - f*ck that guy

Last edited:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Holy shit if you do a virgin run with high slut level you get to NTR the Emperor on the wedding day
THIS GAME HAS EVERYTHING
You got a save for that scene? Would be nice to see it since I only have my normal run which I think is not the same heh.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
In all fairness that cunt has it coming for strongarming karryn into doing double duty as his secretary and a prison warden. A position she has neither training or background to suggest she'd ever stand a chance at succeeding, yet is thrust on her completely out of the blue.

Doesnt even bat an eyelash at how incompetent and downright ruinous the current administration is, doesnt crack down on the "how" or "why", just leaves the muppets gainfully employed in the same prison they've clearly proven too inept to handle, tells his de-facto personal maid to handle a fortress of violent rape-happy convicts on her own and after viciously blindsiding her like that, f*cks off without leaving her any resources.

She even has to provide the salaries for the dumbass guards he bothered leaving behind out of her own pocket, which figures, because if emperor Shitbiscuit is too much of a miser to actually give her proper funding to handle a task she has neither the qualifications or training for, why the hell would he pay his own guards? Nah better save the money to keep the useless fucknuggets who messed the whole thing on staff.

Seriously - f*ck that guy...
Dont be too harsh, when Karryn subjugates a level he sends her a box of chocolates.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
In all fairness if you think about it, that cunt has it coming for strongarming karryn into doing double duty as his secretary and a warden for his woefully mismanaged prison. A position she has no training or background to suggest she'd ever stand a chance at succeeding, yet is thrust on her completely out of the blue.

Seriously - f*ck that guy
Pretty sure the money in the game is the prison's budget, not Karryn's personal bank account.

Reactions: NitroSM

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Do you think there's going to be a job where you're a Gym trainer? From what I see and the clothes you wear, I'm sure they will.
Well, we know there's going to be a gym sidejob, that much is confirmed, and that's what those excersise clothes pictures are about.

How exactly the job is going to work, we do not yet know.

Karryn leading the prisoners in working out, but it leading to them working her out (if you know what I mean), is certainly possible.

Another possibility is that Karryn goes to work out and gets harassed during it.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
A question: Is there a way to recover the virgin status in a run? Maybe by modifying some files?

I spent like 8 hours in a virgin whore run (every sex skill leveled up beside vaginal) but then I lost on third floor and now I'm not virgin anymore, which kinda throws those 8 hours out the fucking window.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes