Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So I played around and modified the game a little bit to give myself infinite stamina (apparently capped at 9999) and...
Stamina is a lie...
This is a screenshot from fight on lvl 2, at warden lvl 14. It seems that all my skils and also my dodges, consume percentage of my stamina, cause loosing over 7000 stamina to a 3 wave fight is just ridiculous. I suppose getting hit straight into face still consumes point value, not percent value(can't check that, because the way I've modfied the game also gave me infinite agility), but man...

So it would appear, that stamina is ONLY useful, if You are planning to get hit straight into face.
It's not like your Stamina Regen and your healing also Scale with %... oh wait.

Reactions: eugene67

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Value goes from 0 to 100. It does nothing by itself afaik. It gives you a stat boost when you also have the "Confident" buff, which comes from using Taunt, Flaunt or from some passives. Later on some passives give you penalties for having high cockiness.
There are also passives that give you bonuses for high cockiness like increased pleasure damage from certain sex attacks. Also, some that give decreased damage from other attacks. Some give decreased or increased damage when cockiness is low. And there're passives that increase the chance of enemies getting horny/angry from a flaunt/taunt. Also one gives an increased chance of starting any battle with confident based on cockiness.
Pretty much a mixed bag.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Is order reaching 0 a complete game over or only changes some game mechanics? I´m just unsure of how much leeway I have and dont want to ruin my playthrough since I´m already many hours in.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes