catofchaos

Apr 19, 2018
Wait, so where is this new Goth style Karryn? I downloaded the latest CCmod update Karryn's Prison v1.0.5j FULL Ccmod and I couldn't find the gyaru version even.

ramius

Mar 9, 2018
is the trick for completing this game is grind until you are OP, getting bad end, then steamrolling all the stage in almost a single day?

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
is the trick for completing this game is grind until you are OP, getting bad end, then steamrolling all the stage in almost a single day?
Any Hentai game you go in with the mindset of just trying to complete it is not the way to experience them. Hentai games are at their best if you in for the journey and immerse yourself in the environment. You play them for the erotic rush, thats what they here for. Most if not all Hentai games fail miserably as just a game to beat.

However, Karryn's Prison comes close to being a good game also. Your first run, depending on difficulty level will probably be a not too grindy epic fail. On subsequent runs, you will use Titles form previous playthroughs, but it still doesnt make it a cake walk. The game level caps you so you will never steamroll enemies. In fact, a speed run might be the only way to beat the game if you going for a Purity run.

I wish hentai games, including Karryn's Prison, gave up on the idea of needing to achieve an ending to "win" and instead accept what they really are. A virtual erotic escape from real life drudgery.

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
The trick is understanding that trying not to be a slut in this game is absolute suffering.
I think that the most realistic outcome if you were actually inside Karryn's body is that you will end up a slave to pleasure.

Now imagine if you for some reason wound up in an alternate universe were your consciousness is inserted into Karryns luscious erotic sensitive wanting body. I bet first thing you do after waking up from a faint spell and accept your surroundings is explore your body in the privacy of your office. When the first shock waves of pleasure hit your lustful brain as you have a first masturbating orgasm you will gain your first unconscious passives.

Then, hoping no one heard your moans, you go out the office to find out a way to escape this precarious situation. You hear someone whistle at you from a nearby dark corner. In part because of curiosity, maybe annoyance, but also hoping they can help, you go check the noise.

"Help us with a handjob?" they say.

You feel the rush off anger and disgust and impulsively kick the nearest guy's groin area. As you feel his hardness thru your foot, you know you got him square in what felt like a ridiculous huge cock. Seeing him crumble at your feet gives you an unknown surge of pleasure that makes you want to end the other three in front of you. You throw another kick at the heaviest guy, all the while feeling surprised at your never before known martial skill. This body you inhabit is awesome you think to yourself as you start to enjoy this. However as you hit this guy square on the belly, making him puff breathless, the other two guys manage to strip down your dress top exposing your huge breasts. Their knuckles accidentally rubbed your sensitive nipples in the process sending some unwanted desire to your brain. You try to shake it off your mind, and you do, but unfortunately your body doesn't follow your brain and your nipples get fully erect.

"Whoa lady! Getting hard so fast?" you hear their vulgar laughter

You feel hotness in your cheeks from the embarrassment. And then a rush of anger overwhelms you. You strike again and finish of the fat guy first before turning to the two skinnier ones. You are going to kill these guys now for sure. Another lighting kick and then the satisfaction of feeling the vibrations of his crushed bones run thru your legs up to your center of pleasure. 'Is this giving me pleasure beyond what I ever experienced?' you ponder.

Your momentary introspection is cut short by a rush of pain and uncontrollable pleasure coming from your nipples. 'Ooww' you hear the sweetest moan before realizing it came out of your mouth. You look down to see what was wrong with your breasts and see disgusting hands pinching and groping them roughly. You fight the urge to indulge on the pleasure. It was only a moment of pause, but enough to get a second wave of pleasure hit your brain.

"I knew you would like it, slut" the disgusting man says looking into your eyes. A look of enjoyment from your struggle reflects on his face.

Then you remember how good it felt kicking a cock and you swing full force at him. You feel his crushed penis and balls in your foot. 'God am I feeling more pleasure than before?' you feel worried. You hear a thump as the last guy hit the floor. Looking over all four of them and basking in the pleasure of having beat them you let yourself relax and enjoy it.

"Tomorrow same time?" one of them shouts as you as you walk away.

Congratulations, you just earned a few passives and slowly, but surely on your way to becoming a slut.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I think that the most realistic outcome if you were actually inside Karryn's body is that you will end up a slave to pleasure.

Now imagine if you for some reason wound up in an alternate universe were your consciousness is inserted into Karryns luscious erotic sensitive wanting body. I bet first thing you do after waking up from a faint spell and accept your surroundings is explore your body in the privacy of your office. When the first shock waves of pleasure hit your lustful brain as you have a first masturbating orgasm you will gain your first unconscious passives.

Then, hoping no one heard your moans, you go out the office to find out a way to escape this precarious situation. You hear someone whistle at you from a nearby dark corner. In part because of curiosity, maybe annoyance, but also hoping they can help, you go check the noise.

"Help us with a handjob?" they say.

You feel the rush off anger and disgust and impulsively kick the nearest guy's groin area. As you feel his hardness thru your foot, you know you got him square in what felt like a ridiculous huge cock. Seeing him crumble at your feet gives you an unknown surge of pleasure that makes you want to end the other three in front of you. You throw another kick at the heaviest guy, all the while feeling surprised at your never before known martial skill. This body you inhabit is awesome you think to yourself as you start to enjoy this. However as you hit this guy square on the belly, making him puff breathless, the other two guys manage to strip down your dress top exposing your huge breasts. Their knuckles accidentally rubbed your sensitive nipples in the process sending some unwanted desire to your brain. You try to shake it off your mind, and you do, but unfortunately your body doesn't follow your brain and your nipples get fully erect.

"Whoa lady! Getting hard so fast?" you hear their vulgar laughter

You feel hotness in your cheeks from the embarrassment. And then a rush of anger overwhelms you. You strike again and finish of the fat guy first before turning to the two skinnier ones. You are going to kill these guys now for sure. Another lighting kick and then the satisfaction of feeling the vibrations of his crushed bones run thru your legs up to your center of pleasure. 'Is this giving me pleasure beyond what I ever experienced?' you ponder.

Your momentary introspection is cut short by a rush of pain and uncontrollable pleasure coming from your nipples. 'Ooww' you hear the sweetest moan before realizing it came out of your mouth. You look down to see what was wrong with your breasts and see disgusting hands pinching and groping them roughly. You fight the urge to indulge on the pleasure., it was only a moment of pause, but enough to get a second wave of pleasure hit your brain.

"I knew you would like it, slut" the disgusting man says looking into your eyes. A look of enjoyment from your struggle reflects on his face.

Then you remember how good it felt kicking a cock and you swing full force at him. You feel his crushed penis and balls in your foot. 'God am I feeling more pleasure than before?' you feel worried. You hear a thump as the last guy hit the floor. Looking over all four of them and basking in the pleasure of having beat them you let yourself relax and enjoy it.

"Tomorrow same time?" one of them shouts as you as you walk away.

Congratulations: you earned a few passives and are on the way to a slut. Insert a coin for continue: 10... 9...
There is a fanfic section on the KP discord you might be interested in :)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah in theory
However, when you add in all the random factors you probably need 80 hours to complete a virgin run on hard mode alone
Or 200 hours of attempts on getting the "first kiss to a visitor" achivement because its random if she kisses the lips or the D
You don't even need 10 Hours to complete a Hard Mode Virgin run. You guys come up with the most random shit.

Reactions: eugene67

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The trick is understanding that trying not to be a slut in this game is absolute suffering.
Total slut run is also suffering because eventually Karryn is going to cum from someone looking at her general direction, nevermind sex stuff. The amount of sensitivity increasing passives and negative sex resist passives are too much.

May 2, 2022
Total slut run is also suffering because eventually Karryn is going to cum from someone looking at her general direction, nevermind sex stuff. The amount of sensitivity increasing passives and negative sex resist passives are too much.
Yeah the game does feel poorly balanced in that regard. I made the mistake of trying to be 70% fighter/30% slut, but the problem is once those passives have stacked up, you end up getting fucked even when you just wanna fight, the "totally consensual" sex acts in the game really start to feel like rape at that point. And the bad thing is defeating enemies with sex is much slower than whacking them with the halberd and getting rid of 2/3 enemies per turn. Its a game where there are just too many system mechanics working against you at once and not enough that work in your favor. For every advantage, you have 3 disadvantages, only to realize that the advantage that you thought you had actually works against you in a way. I truly like this game, but there is no sense of victory anymore, its just flailing around in quick sand until you come out the other side a slut.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I never found this. I levelled Energy and had that item that regens your energy every turn. Never had a problem, especially when you include the passives that give you energy when you play with cum.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes