May 2, 2022
new at this game wondering how to get new skills for sex position and wondering what happen if you got your charmed up and corruption? any tips for faster money???
You get sex skills by experiencing them in battle or side jobs. I got most of mine by playing the bar side job and allowing Karryn to get drunk which leads to a gangbang scene. It can take quite a while though so its best to use the early part of the game to grind out sex skills if you are going for a slut build. An important key to making money is understanding that you get paid more when the order is low, I found that the best time to grind for money early on is while subjugating level 2. Obviously you wanna have edicts that increase your income as well. You can also make quick money by beating up the guard in the cut outside of your office, but abusing this raises guard aggression over time and makes them try harder to fuck you.

May 2, 2022
This game is so damn tedious, as much as I love it this is one of the few times I'd suggest putting your gaming pride to the side and playing on easy mode. Don't be like me, I'm too far in to turn back. If I had to tweak the game to remove some unnecessary tedium...
1. Remove level caps
2. Make side jobs more profitable
3. Lower chances of riots all across the board
4. Lower the price of repairing once repaired rooms/Lower price of insurance

And another things that bothers me is that all the passives are given for general slut behavior, I wish there were passives rewarded for good behavior to counteract the ever growing pile of slut passives that weigh on you more and more.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
This game is so damn tedious, as much as I love it this is one of the few times I'd suggest putting your gaming pride to the side and playing on easy mode. Don't be like me, I'm too far in to turn back. If I had to tweak the game to remove some unnecessary tedium...
1. Remove level caps
2. Make side jobs more profitable
3. Lower chances of riots all across the board
4. Lower the price of repairing once repaired rooms/Lower price of insurance

And another things that bothers me is that all the passives are given for general slut behavior, I wish there were passives rewarded for good behavior to counteract the ever growing pile of slut passives that weigh on you more and more.
Level Caps apply to enemies too so its a neutral point. Points 2, 3 and 4 are remedied by working at the strip club with private dance and reputation built up. It makes you 1000+ gold daily and ends riots.
Goldmaker.jpg

Reactions: Neriel and eugene67

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Level Caps apply to enemies too so its a neutral point. Points 2, 3 and 4 are remedied by working at the strip club with private dance and reputation built up. It makes you 1000+ gold daily and ends riots.
View attachment 1797429
I think enemies have higher max level than Karryn so I'm not sure if that can be considered neutral.

Guys is the CCmod compatible with v1.0.5j?
No.

Is this game completed???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes but also no at the same time...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reactions: philtwo
May 2, 2022
Enemies being level capped as well doesn't really matter, that's traditionally how level caps have always worked. Enemies either scale with you, or they keep you from being able to become much stronger than them. Its meant to keep the challenge level up by preventing the player from becoming much stronger than the average enemy, personally I've always been against such lazy balancing and forced difficulty. And the problem with the strip club is that its not even available until the last stretch of the game, and it requires you to be going all out slut mode. Now in these types of games being a slut should always have certain advantages, so I wouldn't want the receptionist job to be just as lucrative, but I do believe non slut bar/receptionist job are way too much of a slog. As much as I like this game, the tedium added by things like level caps don't really serve to make it any better.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Enemies being level capped as well doesn't really matter, that's traditionally how level caps have always worked. Enemies either scale with you, or they keep you from being able to become much stronger than them. Its meant to keep the challenge level up by preventing the player from becoming much stronger than the average enemy, personally I've always been against such lazy balancing and forced difficulty. And the problem with the strip club is that its not even available until the last stretch of the game, and it requires you to be going all out slut mode. Now in these types of games being a slut should always have certain advantages, so I wouldn't want the receptionist job to be just as lucrative, but I do believe non slut bar/receptionist job are way too much of a slog. As much as I like this game, the tedium added by things like level caps don't really serve to make it any better.
You can do strip club without being all out slut. Not good for purity run but virgin run is doable. My current run im doing just the first part of the strip club without stripping or private dance. It still gives around 800 gold per show, which increases if you get the Full Alchemist Condom title. You will gain passives though, but you can keep your virginity intact. Its an interesting challenge. I love the strip club, its my favorite part of the game.

In fact I will love the game if it were only the Strip Club and Bar but with expanded features for each. Absolutely hate the Reception job and I skip it always. Now, if they will implement an underground fight ring, where you get prize money for winning and get humiliated for losing in front of a crowd I will be in Heaven :giggle:

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Ok i see now, there are versions where ccmod is preinstalled but anyone have a prepatched 1.05 version i could only find the 0.9 ver....

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
i suppose i picked a really bad time to really wanna play this game since ccmod isn't compatible with 1.0.5j

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes