Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Now just run the game like you normally run it. It should read your changed files when it starts and proceed normally.
Yea my k.p. Ver 1.0.5 (which in my file computer)don’t have js code on it for unknow reason! but my k.p. Ver 1.0.4 has it! ( this version is only in gamcore)and the js code it’s not even working! When tried it in my notepad ++!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
No dice, though all the same cheers for the tip, I never bothered to check that, and by default it had vsync set to always off alongside a few other 3d settings I changed, so while still at 30fps/half speed on this, at least other stuff is better optimized/customized.
VSync should be off as it increases input latency but are you sure you're on a clean build of the game? No mods or anything? (You can download a clean build from here and test it in a separate path)
And you're monitoring the FPS by pressing F2 in-game right?

Not sure if this will help but you could try navigating to "C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\Local\karrynsprison50\User Data" (Copy/Paste into File Explorer's search) and deleting everything there. Then start the game and see if you notice any difference.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
So, is a full sex build actually viable now? I remember playing around ver0.5, I would accumulate so many sensitivity increasing passives over time it became impossible to do anything. Enter combat and get locked into an orgasm loop from the first touch.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I can't get mod to work with recent version so I grab ver 1.0.1j from here but man
call for discipline not work
anyone can help?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So, is a full sex build actually viable now? I remember playing around ver0.5, I would accumulate so many sensitivity increasing passives over time it became impossible to do anything. Enter combat and get locked into an orgasm loop from the first touch.
I've never played the game before its full release but what you're describing can still happen if you don't play the game veeeery carefully. In one of my playthroughs the exact same thing happened to me and I had to restart the game because apparently I shouldn't be making her a slut too much :KEK:

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Infinite Orgasm Loop :eek:
orgasm loop.gif

Reactions: Rize

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Just build Karryn with high stamina and mind if u r still gonna have issues with her not lasting long during sex. U can get easy stamina levels by doing the strip club everyday and for mind levels just use all the neccessary mental abilities during sex. Have to warn u tho the more u do the strip club Karryn's sight sensitivity get insanely high at a later stage, but it's only a problem inside of the strip club where she constantly cums from the patrons looking at her overtime.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
In terms of Gym outfits, I like E or D. Good Mix of decent but not too much of a slut outfit. Balance is key.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Yea my k.p. Ver 1.0.5 (which in my file computer)don’t have js code on it for unknow reason! but my k.p. Ver 1.0.4 has it! ( this version is only in gamcore)and the js code it’s not even working! When tried it in my notepad ++!
RPGMV offers an option to compress the game files. Remtairy left the game uncompressed so modding would be easier, but I've seen some posts on here where fans have offered compressed versions, usually pre-modded with CCMod. Your 1.05 version is probably one of those.

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
That's great effort. Here's another solution without messing with the original files.
Peromod posted here don't apply all passive effects correctly but I think I've fixed it.
Will test it tomorrow and cut out Teleport and option to block Passive.
Some people don't seem to understand that Mods/Cheats can break the Game/Save.
Thank you, thank you. I didn't quite know what Peromod was doing or how it worked so I didn't even try to touch it-

Is there a known bug for the Teleport option? Also, are there any bugs that you know of for including all of the beginning titles?

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
What is the exact effect of using the Submit to Nerds" edict, specifically the "Permanently affected by expose weakness"? Is it a big deal?
Not an issue if you doing a slut run. Otherwise, its makes it easier for enemies to get around you as expose weakness is the debuff they inflict on you in combat that lasts several turns and lowers all of your resists by a lot. If you go for it kill nerds fast and perhaps limit the publish information edicts as those affect the debuff.

Reactions: eugene67

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Just build Karryn with high stamina and mind if u r still gonna have issues with her not lasting long during sex. U can get easy stamina levels by doing the strip club everyday and for mind levels just use all the neccessary mental abilities during sex. Have to warn u tho the more u do the strip club Karryn's sight sensitivity get insanely high at a later stage, but it's only a problem inside of the strip club where she constantly cums from the patrons looking at her overtime.
I believe energy is a much better investment for a slut playthrough over stamina.

Dec 18, 2020
I believe energy is a much better investment for a slut playthrough over stamina.
I heavily agree that energy is a way better investment than stamina for slut run, I always go for energy first then stamina since you can do way more with energy, stamina is important yes but energy is very important so getting regen of energy stuff is essential for any slut run, anyways need to sleep, have a goodnight everyone and sleep well with lovely dreams when you do

Reactions: eugene67
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes