Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Really sorry if this has been asked earlier, I'm not sure how to search about it anyway. Has anyone encountered this before for 1.0.5j with CCMod (I got this from the link posted here)?

This happened in a new playthrough, on the first fight ever. The battle was going and Karryn was down and going full Secretary. The thugs were hitting, and suddenly this came out.

View attachment 1792957
Any help please? Much appreciated!
I was playing karryn prison ver 1.0.4 in the internet only and i Completely it and when I went to my notepad just to change some js code ( which I’m still annoyed about it) and run it and couldn’t find karryn prison ver 1.0.4 in my files but I somehow got karryn prison 1.0.5! Which I don’t remember downloading this version karryn prison 1.0.5!

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Mhm. And the people defending this strike me as lost in a maze of moral relativism. Im fairly certain these mental leaps in logic are just meant as a loophole to keep the "rape" tag away. Possibly why every action taken - no matter what - raises slut levels, to better justify it.
Even the "pure fighter guide" states that you should avoid battles...in a game where you cant progress without fighting your way through blocked floors and constant riots.

[How to: pure fighter-> Dont fight
]...wow

But i dont wana start an argument around rationalizations of convenience, so Im gona bow out with:

View attachment 1793401

...And I have never known defeat.
You gave me PTSD with that image... thanks spent damn near 8 hours fighting melania... *shiver*

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Decathect
May 2, 2022
Mhm. And the people defending this strike me as lost in a maze of moral relativism. Im fairly certain these mental leaps in logic are just meant as a loophole to keep the "rape" tag away. Possibly why every action taken - no matter what - raises slut levels, to better justify it.
Even the "pure fighter guide" states that you should avoid battles...in a game where you cant progress without fighting your way through blocked floors and constant riots.
Yeah I believe it was made to be as close to rape without technically being rape because steam would never approve of a rape simulator on its platform. I could be wrong since it was a long time since the rapelay fiasco, but that's my assumption. But its really dumb when you analyze the situations shes in that are supposed to be considered consensual, cause its not as if she tells the inmates what to do, they literally do whatever they want to her and she is designed to be okay with it all, if not a bit reluctant. Its not as if they know her desire is too low to accept cock in the ass, they just magically decided to do it when her desire is high enough without her instruction. Like my Karryn lost her anal virginity in the bar scene, where she is obviously drunk and distraught, then an inmate shoves his cock up her ass out of no where, much to her surprise. But its all consensual. Even more ridiculous is this idea that she can somehow pick and choose which holes they fuck as shes beaten down, tied up and surrounded by inmates. Just imagine getting that far as an inmate and then asking permission to cum on her arm. I had to do some serious head canon/mental gymnastics to explain to myself why the inmates are ignoring her pussy while being balls deep in every other hole as shes completely trapped in a pillory device.

Reactions: Decathect

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
i honestly have disabled reinforcements. it's too much rage inducing and too much of a punishment for a slut set up.
You could set it up to have just 1 wave everytime.
The point is Karryn IS a tramp-she just has resisted it up until now. Karryn taking pleasure out of beating her enemies is only showcasing that.
Yes this is how I always interpreted it. Even on the "pure" route where she's just beating on people and becoming more sadistic she already had the predisposition inside her, she just needed the right situation or trigger: beating people that she considers beneath her on a duty as warden that she was forced to do out of spite. So to me it is no surprise that she becomes a sadistc and enjoys it as well.

Reactions: eugene67

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
The funny thing about these kind of games like Karryn's prison is that if it was in real life i wouldn't bang Karryn even if I was being paid, like just the thought of her used up cunt that can fit her entire arm is more than enough to not make my peepee hard.

May 2, 2022
You could set it up to have just 1 wave everytime.

Yes this is how I always interpreted it. Even on the "pure" route where she's just beating on people and becoming more sadistic she already had the predisposition inside her, she just needed the right situation or trigger: beating people that she considers beneath her on a duty as warden that she was forced to do out of spite. So to me it is no surprise that she becomes a sadistc and enjoys it as well.
But couldn't you say that about most H-Game heroines? How often do you play an H-Game with a rape/corruption theme and the girl doesn't end up liking it in the end? That's why I don't really like the idea of being a slave to ones predispositions, because in the case of most H-Games the "bad" end could be seen as them releasing their inhibitions, yet these endings often leave them in very degenerate unhealthy situations. Which is fun for us as the masturbater, but inreality poor Karryn is just a cumdump for prison inmates. I don't mean to get too philosophical about a hentai game, but managing desires that will lead you to ruin is very important as it allows us to look at the bigger picture and make decisions for optimal happiness and well being. Even though one side of Karryn craved cocks in all holes, you can't undermine the other side of her that wanted to retain her dignity and live an honest wholesome life with the emperor. Neither side is less real than the other, but your decisions will determine which side flourishes the most.

Of course you could argue that Karryn leans more to one side than the other by design, which is fine, but personally I think these kind of games are much more interesting when the player has more agency over the internal struggle of the heroine between remaining pure or enjoying the benefits of corruption. And this game in particular is one of the best at making the player feel legitimate pressure when making decisions, so it would honestly be a shame and a waste to make Karryn less open to the full spectrum of purity and corruption.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I was playing karryn prison ver 1.0.4 in the internet only and i Completely it and when I went to my notepad just to change some js code ( which I’m still annoyed about it) and run it and couldn’t find karryn prison ver 1.0.4 in my files but I somehow got karryn prison 1.0.5! Which I don’t remember downloading this version karryn prison 1.0.5!
I think you've replied to the wrong person.

Reactions: balor2018

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
New player, should i play with ccmod?
Maybe not. Play the game vanilla and when you get tired of beating it, then try CCmod. That way you extend the games longevity and reduce the bugs. I been playing for a month now only vanilla game. Still getting mileage out of it and zero bugs. This forum thread is full of bugs comments and questions regarding CCmod that have kept me away of tinkering for now.

Reactions: eugene67

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Are you talking about the notepad? I’m not allowed to run the game if I’m changing something in the notepad?
If the game is running then it will lock the source files so they can't be changed. You have to quit the game first, then edit the files.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I see what you're saying, but anything being consensual is completely undermined by the fact that a lot of the H-Scenes begin with beating her to a pulp and kidnapping her against her will.
She doesn't get beaten to a pulp... she gets tired out. It's not her HP dropping, it's stamina. When she runs out of stamina, she doesn't pass out, she simply cannot stand. Then they don't continue beating her to death, they just start stripping and taking advantage (where possible).

The strongest non-consensual argument I think you can make is that there's a fucktonne of sexual harassment via speaking and stripping against Karryn's will, but I mean... that's not rape.

Also, you could interpret her getting "hit" as her just blocking the blow from the prisoner, rather than her actually getting hit. Idk if this take was intended by the developers but it's pretty believable if you go through the game under that impression.

The developers lean into Karryn welcoming her sluttiness with open arms so hard I really find this take hard to believe. I believe everything being consensual was what they always intended to do, and all the systems point to that.

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
The funny thing about these kind of games like Karryn's prison is that if it was in real life i wouldn't bang Karryn even if I was being paid, like just the thought of her used up cunt that can fit her entire arm is more than enough to not make my peepee hard.
There is nothing surprising in what you say.
Everything in our world is based on psychology.
For example, even the thought that I will fuck 1 girl with 1 man for a couple is unacceptable for me. And I'm also extremely negative about the rape of women. But I watch how goblins, orcs or just a crowd of men fuck beautiful bound warriors.
Here the meaning of psychology lies in the process of subjugation, curbing and possibly corrupting or sexually subjugating a woman, preferably a strong woman.
Here, as it were, an assault on a fortress, but with sexual depths of psychology.

May 2, 2022
She doesn't get beaten to a pulp... she gets tired out. It's not her HP dropping, it's stamina. When she runs out of stamina, she doesn't pass out, she simply cannot stand. Then they don't continue beating her to death, they just start stripping and taking advantage (where possible).
Come on man, you're really coping hard with this argument. Shes beaten to the point of exhaustion, dragged to a secluded area, tied up and fucked with no regard to what she says or does. Its pure developer magic as to why every sex action inflicted up her just so happens to be consensual at that moment in time. The problem with the game is that it wants to have its cake and eat it too. It wants the dark appeal of traditional non-con H-Games and their theme of defeat rape, without the actual rape, but its taken to such an extreme that the end result is nothing less than silly. To have a dozen convicts completly ignore a woman's vagina while they have their way with her makes absolutely no sense, especially when moments before they were stabbing, punching and knocking her down with no regard for her safety.

Reactions: SerCumaLot

xellos616

May 5, 2020
She was not beaten, but defeated (see my post above), if the developer had drawn real traces of the beating, most people would simply not play this game. Here 99% do not understand at all and have never seen a real rape, a woman when she is raped will not make sexual moans. An adequate person (not a sadist) will not touch a woman with a broken or bleeding face at all, unless it is his wife after a car accident that requires her to be consoled.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
This discussion is kind of silly. Obviously there is rape in this game.
It's one of the main draws, and very much in line with traditional hentai game progression.
And therefore it's popular, a lot of people including many women have rape fantasies for some reason. Or consensual nonconsent, which is basically roleplaying rape with someone you trust.

Public discourse doesn't really acknowledge that though, probably because there are still too many creeps out there who can't differentiate between fantasies and actual consent in real life. So people (or in this case Steam) don't want to encourage them and just ban the whole thing if there's rape. Actually sick games like Rapelay where the victims cry and suffer don't help either.
Hope this will change at some point, we could all get a lot more kinky and more comfortable in our own skins if these kinds of discussion could be more honest.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Firebless
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes