Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
"Technically" its not rape if you enjoy the sex while being raped, cool got it.
Karryn even says stuff like, I didn't say you could touch me that long or why did I give my virginity to x. Nobody would use that kind of language if she would resist. That is even why you cannot escape from a Sex Scene, because at that point she wants it. Also the game even says it with stuff like, if her Desire goes to high, she cannot resist anymore.

So your point here makes zero sence.

Reactions: eugene67
May 2, 2022
Uhm...no? On defeat her exhausted, immobile body is dragged to a room to be molested. Thats not a thing she has a say in.

But then everything you do is slanted towards that end - even fighting. In game terms, beating back several hundred enemies apparently makes Karryn a sadist, which somehow translates into slut levels, which will eventually turn her into a whore...

Im still boggled by this, in particular - the game is so hardset on hurtling you down this inescapable path, the act of defending yourself is coded to turn Karryn into a tramp.
Hey I know its a stretch to say that she does it all willingly. Perhaps its to avoid the controversy that the H-Game "Rapelay" experienced years ago, especially being available on a big gaming platform like steam. But yeah I agree that the way they screw you over for taking the warrior route is quite unreasonable. A legitimate purity run is hardly even a possibility for the average player not willing to go above and beyond, so most are settling for "raped in all holes except the pussy" runs. I give them credit though because its not often that a H-Game with the purity/slut theme puts serious pressure on those wanting to remain pure, nor do they give much incentive to be a slut beyond wanting to unlock sex scenes. The level of depth in this game combined with the autosave creates an environment where you are more invested in your decision making and the state of the heroine, unfortunately I think its major flaw is how it makes fighting counterproductive instead of challenging.

darker999

Dec 3, 2018
Just my opinion but some of these outfits seem unfit for a non-slut Karryn when she's not fully corrupted. Unless she gets sluttier overtime then it doesn't matter really. Just saying random shit when it comes to her personality status. Down with whatever tho.
wait remtairy say we only get one outfits or more, i hope it's all of them.

Reactions: Limited20

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Uhm...no? On defeat her exhausted, immobile body is dragged to a room to be molested. Thats not a thing she has a say in.
When she's dragged to one of those rooms, she's still subject to her desire stats. If you keep them low, all that happens is a bunch of dudes jerk off to you and can't even cum on you if you keep them all low enough.

The game was 100% designed with everything being consensual in mind. Everything done to Karryn is done with her permission, as that's how the Desire system is designed.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
One mechanics related question - sometimes the opponents dont act at all. Does anyone know where the probability of this happens is defined?

aiden117

May 25, 2020
Dang! All those are great.... Wouldn't choose F as the latex looks like some sorta 'human condom suit'. I'll only use it if I want my Karryn to crawl up a Yeti's butthole....A, D & E is the real deal. C would fit if there's a shower/pool sidejob.
A, D & D would be cool and godsmacked at the same time. *Nuts erupted* :KEK:

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Really sorry if this has been asked earlier, I'm not sure how to search about it anyway. Has anyone encountered this before for 1.0.5j with CCMod (I got this from the link posted here)?

This happened in a new playthrough, on the first fight ever. The battle was going and Karryn was down and going full Secretary. The thugs were hitting, and suddenly this came out.

1651686020775.png
Any help please? Much appreciated!

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
If anyone is interested on getting just all the titles in the game for 1.0.5j, I will leave this here with instructions on how to use it. Unfortunately only works on new games but, it does add the titles WITH the passive effects- Something that I've found other title adding methods do not do.

May 2, 2022
When she's dragged to one of those rooms, she's still subject to her desire stats. If you keep them low, all that happens is a bunch of dudes jerk off to you and can't even cum on you if you keep them all low enough.

The game was 100% designed with everything being consensual in mind. Everything done to Karryn is done with her permission, as that's how the Desire system is designed.
I see what you're saying, but anything being consensual is completely undermined by the fact that a lot of the H-Scenes begin with beating her to a pulp and kidnapping her against her will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Decathect
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes