coshbar

May 20, 2020
jesus fucking christ this game's art/cg is good but holy shit it gets very boring after the 3rd level, enemies almost hit kill me every single time, I have 2k stamina and the boss on the 4th floor kills me in one hit, and grinding for levels is terrible, wtf

Reactions: Marco110

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
For those who want to beat the game in Purity run, this general guide is very useful

However, the game was designed to be at its hardest if you try a purity run. Its intended. The game was designed more for a slow corruption process. In that respect it succeeds admirably. The designers clearly state what the game is and isnt here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im all too aware of my tendency to prattle, and as i really, really wanted to like this game, the explanation as to why I didn't goes on for a while. Anyone not wishing to read what is a mostly coherent rant, feel free to skip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 2, 2022
jesus fucking christ this game's art/cg is good but holy shit it gets very boring after the 3rd level, enemies almost hit kill me every single time, I have 2k stamina and the boss on the 4th floor kills me in one hit, and grinding for levels is terrible, wtf
I got stuck at the 4th floor too. The game is designed to screw you at every turn if you wish to rely on fighting to get ahead.

kkarma

Dec 12, 2019
Is there any femdom route/ending in the game or just slow corruption that turns her into a sex slave?
No femdom nor sex slave endings. The slutty ending is just everyone's willing slut that can still kick their balls anytime.
You can play as sadist though.

Reactions: SpecterX

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I agree. I also unlocked the VIP room finally
The scene there is amazing. But very difficult to "control" who can be taken into the vip room.
I also like the fact that we can get only 1 male in there. Since a lot of the game revolves around group/gangbangs xd
you can have up to 10 men in the vip room, they just need to be excited to invite them.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
did you guys see the gym outfit's art progress? shit looks nice
Dang! All those are great.... Wouldn't choose F as the latex looks like some sorta 'human condom suit'. I'll only use it if I want my Karryn to crawl up a Yeti's butthole....A, D & E is the real deal. C would fit if there's a shower/pool sidejob.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
new part-time job

All 4 of those outfits look sexy af <3
But my favourite one is the Pink One with the shorts

Outfits for the mini games in the game are super hot.

did you guys see the gym outfit's art progress? shit looks nice
Since this is probably the last job thats going to be added to the game, they are GOING ALL OUT and giving us multiple outfits :D

Reactions: Kirin7

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Since this is probably the last job thats going to be added to the game, they are GOING ALL OUT and giving us multiple outfits :D
First of all, there were 6 options in total. But yeah, the pink one was pretty great.

Secondly, where does it say we're getting multiple outfits?

As far as I can see, that's a poll for ppl to vote for their favourite option, which will then be implemented.

• Sad
Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
First of all, there were 6 options in total. But yeah, the pink one was pretty great.

Secondly, where does it say we're getting multiple outfits?

As far as I can see, that's a poll for ppl to vote for their favourite option, which will then be implemented.
Wow i though that all of those would be added , my bad :(

Then I rly hope that the slutty Pink outfit is added

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes