Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
i have done it with titfuck/blowjob only, but it is not easy. also i did edit the passive so it is not possable for karryn to do anal as i find that repulsive.
Dont think its actually possible for ONLY titfuck/blowjob too.
Your titfuck/blowjob playthrough for sure included handjobs, kissing, mouth fingering, nipple pinching ...

I have tried multiple times to do limited runs like this, but found out that every Stat Category Desire (Cock, Mouth, Boobs, Pussy, Butt) have sub categories in them.
- Mouth: Blowjobs, Mouth Fingering, Kissing, Rimjobs
- Boobs: Titfuck, Nipple Pinching, (have not found others at the moment)
- Pussy: Clit touching, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Sex
- Butt: Anal Fingering, Butt Grabing, Anal Sex

And Handjobs are unavoidable too, since they are tied to the main stat which is the Cock Desire.
Also Bukkake or Cum Swallowing/Gulping is hard to control too, since Karryn can easily earn such pasives. And early game , its very hard to focus on one or the other.

So playthrough can focus on a category desire, but it comes with all of its sub categories.
So its implossible for example to do a playthorugh where Karryn only does Blowjobs, Titsfucks, Butt Grabs for example.

But its possible that im wrong and im not understanding some of the mechanics.
But currently im just leaving Karry do her thing and letting all desire max out.
It gets very easy once Karryn learned "Give Up" (sets Stamina to 0) and "Surrender" (sets Energy to 0).

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Dont think its actually possible for ONLY titfuck/blowjob too.
Your titfuck/blowjob playthrough for sure included handjobs, kissing, mouth fingering, nipple pinching ...

I have tried multiple times to do limited runs like this, but found out that every Stat Category Desire (Cock, Mouth, Boobs, Pussy, Butt) have sub categories in them.
- Mouth: Blowjobs, Mouth Fingering, Kissing, Rimjobs
- Boobs: Titfuck, Nipple Pinching, (have not found others at the moment)
- Pussy: Clit touching, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Sex
- Butt: Anal Fingering, Butt Grabing, Anal Sex

And Handjobs are unavoidable too, since they are tied to the main stat which is the Cock Desire.
Also Bukkake or Cum Swallowing/Gulping is hard to control too, since Karryn can easily earn such pasives. And early game , its very hard to focus on one or the other.

So playthrough can focus on a category desire, but it comes with all of its sub categories.
So its implossible for example to do a playthorugh where Karryn only does Blowjobs, Titsfucks, Butt Grabs for example.

But its possible that im wrong and im not understanding some of the mechanics.
But currently im just leaving Karry do her thing and letting all desire max out.
It gets very easy once Karryn learned "Give Up" (sets Stamina to 0) and "Surrender" (sets Energy to 0).
my game was modded, so no hj fingering or pussy play. you are correct on boob grope but no nipple play. here is a pic after guard defeat.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Any known/obvious causes for FPS to be seemingly hardlocking to 30fps and gameplay at half speed, besides the mods.txt file?
Running on an ssd and everything, even the main menu which has zero noteworthy hardware usage/utilization, seems to be capped to a perfect/stable 30 fps, fiddling with settings and the mods.txt file hasn't made any differences so far.
No issues with previous versions, last known version was likely somewhere in v10 when voice was added.
Check your graphics' control panel if the game's max frame rate is set to 60 or not.
Then make sure the background application max frame rate is disabled.

I had similar issue with the game High Pressure in the past where for some reason, even though the game's window was active, it kept acting like it was being played in the background so the FPS was being capped to 30 the entire time, after disabling the said option, I no longer had such issue.

Reactions: CSXE
Dec 18, 2020
so can I just download the game and CCmod? does the CCmod work for any newer game version or does it only stick to the version it was meant for?
I know CCmod is not done but is most of it working? It looks like it have many good things added already.
Anyways just wanted to ask, have a lovely day

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
so can I just download the game and CCmod? does the CCmod work for any newer game version or does it only stick to the version it was meant for?
I know CCmod is not done but is most of it working? It looks like it have many good things added already.
Anyways just wanted to ask, have a lovely day
You should stick to using matching versions of the game + CCMod. I'm pretty sure the game will still run if they're different versions, but your stability will be questionable and this is one of those games you don't want to corrupt after 10hrs of grinding lol.

I'm pretty sure a dude named Wyldspace created an up to date version of CCMod, but even though its developed for current version, your mileage may vary.

You have a lovely day too :)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Ok, im not getting this: I've bulldozed my way through the 3rd floor and after beating the boss, i couldnt pick up the 5th reward. I checked and i somehow have level 45 slut, even though ive subdued 443 inmates and performed 0 sex acts?

Another annoying thing is that i somehow gain 3-5 pleasure per creature struck, which currently limits me to about 1, maybe 2 fights if im lucky, even though my fatigue doesnt get anywhere near resting levels.
And there is no way to lower pleasure other than calling it a day, because apparently flicking the bean here takes ~8 hours.
Every Passive you get = 1 Slut Level. And you get Pleasure from hitting things, because you have gotten Sadistic Passives. You get them after some time beating everything to increase the difficulty of Pure/Fighter runs.

Reactions: eugene67

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
And there is no way to lower pleasure other than calling it a day, because apparently flicking the bean here takes ~8 hours.
Flicking the bean doesn't take that long. The session ends by having Karryn's stamina run out or by having her cum once and a prompt will appear to stop masturbating. The more Karryn pleasures herself the more she loses stamina so I don't know what u mean by 8hrs unless u r cheating. I'm also sure Karryn will cum first before she runs out of stamina anyways. According to the problem u already having with the pleasure bar maxing out during fights.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Flicking the bean doesn't take that long. The session ends by having Karryn's stamina run out or by having her cum once and a prompt will appear to stop masturbating. The more Karryn pleasures herself the more she loses stamina so I don't know what u mean by 8hrs unless u r cheating. I'm also sure Karryn will cum first before she runs out of stamina anyways. According to the problem u already having with the pleasure bar maxing out during fights.
I think he means that masturbating can only be done at the end of the day. There's no way to reduce pleasure without either orgasming during a fight or ending the day.

Reactions: eugene67

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I think he means that masturbating can only be done at the end of the day. There's no way to reduce pleasure without either orgasming during a fight or ending the day.
Well you can also masturbate on the Toilet once each day if you have repaired it and that doesn't end the day.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Ok, im not getting this: I've bulldozed my way through the 3rd floor and after beating the boss, i couldnt pick up the 5th reward. I checked and i somehow have level 45 slut, even though ive subdued 443 inmates and performed 0 sex acts?

Another annoying thing is that i somehow gain 3-5 pleasure per creature struck, which currently limits me to about 1, maybe 2 fights if im lucky, even though my fatigue doesnt get anywhere near resting levels.
Lol I kind of sympathize with you because this thread is colossal, but what you're going through right now is basically a rite of passage with Karryn's Prison that has been picked apart endlessly throughout this thread. I recommend you don't worry so much about "winning" and let Karryn orgasm in combat or run out of energy, and see where it takes you. Losing is fun!

Most virgin/low slut level runs try to limit the amount of fights as much as possible cus of what your Karryn is dealing with rn.

Well you can also masturbate on the Toilet once each day if you have repaired it and that doesn't end the day.
You could do this as well, to manage Karryn's pleasure meter, but at that point you're opening yourself up to even more passives. It's also a pretty tedious "mini game".

Reactions: Firebless

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Very sad that Karryn does not get an option for Makeup.
It would have been a nice addition if you have a high slut level and corruption level for her to start having slutty makeup.
At least her dirty talk is hot <3

- The Strip mini game is my favourite , because it does not feel like a grind/chore.
Its fast and Karryns poses (esepcially the butt pose) are sexy and her comments make up it better.
(i still need to unlock the VIP section, but no money because i have an Order of 98)

- My 2nd favourite is the Bar mini game. I liked the dynamic at the start and it was fun. Especially as Karryn become more of a slut :D
But after unlocking More Drinks, it became a slow grind xd
BUT , the bar game has, in my opinion, one of the best if not the best, sex scene in the game.
The way she gets bend over on the table <3
Perfect camera angle and pose, where we see her getting pounded and sucking dick

- Then the Bathroom mini game. Best part here are the blowjobs. Best blowjob angles and poses for the game.
Love how Karryn lets loose here.
And as far as I can tell, she does not get paid for this gloryhole service xd

- The Reception mini game is confusing xd
I find it difficult to set sexual events here. It seems that the people walk up to Karryn can see the goblin doing sexual stuff to her, but its hard to TIME everything correctly.
In my case, most of the time the goblin comes way later, after im taken the papers of the visitors and the goblin cums fast, so the people cant catch him during the act.

Reactions: Firebless

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
My bad.
Damn, never thought of using that during midday. Been just resisting then masturbate for the end of the day.

Dec 18, 2020
I am a dumb idiot and I don't know how to get the CCmod for the current version where I can just copy paste, can someone help me please?
Anyways, thank you for helping me so far and I hope everyone is having a great time today

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes