virtt

Aug 18, 2018
The most common one that causes performance issues is the "Force 60 FPS" option which should be disabled before anything else.
Then, make sure "Simple Battle Cut-ins" and "Disable Screen Flashes" are enabled with "Animated Map Effects" and "Map Lighting Effects" disabled. Since you're not on a PC, also disable "Smoother CG Loading".
To its defense, "Force 60 FPS" actually lets me go further, from the mid battle to, and I cannot stress this enough, THE END OF IT JUST BARELY BEFORE THE AUTOSAVE KICKS IN. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Last resort would be to enable "Disable Battle Cut-ins" if you're still facing issues.
I've already tried on/off-ing everything you've stated. My actual "last resort" is asking here xD but thank you anyway <3

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
To its defense, "Force 60 FPS" actually lets me go further, from the mid battle to, and I cannot stress this enough, THE END OF IT JUST BARELY BEFORE THE AUTOSAVE KICKS IN. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I've already tried on/off-ing everything you've stated. My actual "last resort" is asking here xD but thank you anyway <3
Have you tried with auto-saving disabled via cheats though to see if there's any difference?

From my own including some other people's experience, the in-game FPS limiter causes stuttering mostly during the cut-ins so manually limiting the FPS via the graphic card's control panel eliminates the performance issue completely. I guess that's only relevant to PC users with more than 60hz monitors.

But, when I have the time, I'll check out Joiplay and see if I can find something that can help you.

Reactions: virtt

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Any idea how far Wyldspace is through the process of updating the pregnancy images in his fork of the CC_mod? I checked his project today after about a week and can see he's been working on it for the past 2 days. The latest commit being 2 hours ago. Was wondering whether I should download it as it is now, or wait until he's done with this current phase of updates!
View attachment 1784750
check out the discord page, he posts there often. there is an active discussion on the mod right now in the cc channel. link is in the first post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5CAR3CR0W

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Have you tried with auto-saving disabled via cheats though to see if there's any difference?
I haven't actually. I mean, it's not like it crashed during autosaving, it was around mid to end battle. I'm thinking about the "battle history" keeps pilling up so much so it crashed from memory outage (or maybe I'm a dumbass and this makes no sense at all. I'll try it out, if autosave was the cause I'm gonna be fucking pissed) (edit: it ain't working)

"Force 60 FPS" does makes the game stutter. But only the display. The real game continues behind the frozen frame. That's why somehow I managed to get to the end battle.

Update: I WON!! SOMEHOW!! Surrender>Pleasure Stance x10. It just works™. I don't even touched any command besides that. P.Stance OP!! My phone UP!!

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Got to say, this game is phenomenal.
I lvoe that there is sound for the sex stuff. And Karryn's voice is seductive too <3

I beat the level 1 area. I was expecting a weak Karryn, but what I got was "Karryn, blade of the maidens. And she has never known deafeat". For real , Karryn is super strong lol

My 1st sex scene that I saw in the game was Karryn working in the Bar. Bend over and sucking <3
Her outfit is so hot, those booty shorts make me weak.
But that pose, camera angle ... it was perfect.
I love this mini game

The only thing I disliked is how the "passives" she earns are random :(
Like no control whatsoever.
For my 1st playthrough I wanted Karryn to just do blowjobs and the swallow, everything in her mounth. And some butt stuff on the side :D
But my Karryn is getting random passive for things i do not want like Bukkake, handjobs, kissing etc...
Maybe im doing something wrong xd

But im loving the game. What a gem

Reactions: Xill

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
The only thing I disliked is how the "passives" she earns are random :(
Like no control whatsoever.
Each passive has a very specific requirement, there is nothing random about which passives you get. It is generally based on what Karryn is subjected to. If she is first to suck alot, she will earn passives in that category and eventually unlock the blowjob skill, etc.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Each passive has a very specific requirement, there is nothing random about which passives you get. It is generally based on what Karryn is subjected to. If she is first to suck alot, she will earn passives in that category and eventually unlock the blowjob skill, etc.
I ment "random" as in the sex scenes. Like Dudes be pulling out and cumming on her, while i want them to cum in her mouth for example. Or when she gives handjobs instead of blowjobs etc...
So this ends up giving me "random" passives for stuff i dont want.
I ment in this sense

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
Each sex act has a required desire to be able to trigger. Most sex acts require 100 cock desire. Blowjob requires 100 mouth desire as well. Cum on her has a cock desire as well.

If you can manage to get enough people to cum on the floor (by having low cock desire during sex acts like the bar), then you will eventually unlock a passive that gives you a skill that vastly increases cock desire required to cum on her. Which means any blowjob will end up in her mouth rather than on her face.

Edit:
Actually, the receptionist job is a good way to unlock that passive. Just keep the desires low and the goblins will shoot on the floor.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Each sex act has a required desire to be able to trigger. Most sex acts require 100 cock desire. Blowjob requires 100 mouth desire as well. Cum on her has a cock desire as well.

If you can manage to get enough people to cum on the floor (by having low cock desire during sex acts like the bar), then you will eventually unlock a passive that gives you a skill that vastly increases cock desire required to cum on her. Which means any blowjob will end up in her mouth rather than on her face.
Uff , maybe im too tired of all the jerking i have done to this game.... but i dont quite understand xd

Can you give some tips how to go about it?

Lets say for example I start a New Game.
And I want Karryn to only suck dick and for inmates to cum in her mouth only. Nothing else.
How do I prevent Karryn from doing hanjobs, sex, kissing, fingering etc...
Agility ? To dodge stuff ?
Is this possible ?

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
No, you cant dodge sex skills. If you want to do a combat build with some sex, I would focus on dex because it increases sex damage as well.

You probably cant get away from triggering handjobs if you want to focus on blowjobs because handjobs trigger very easily from just cock desire I believe. But you obviously need to keep breast, vagina and ass desire low.

If your max cock and mouth desire is 100+, then you can lose on purpose on level 1 and be dragged to the backroom of the bar. Its a blowjob/handjob centric defeat battle. If you need to unlock the blowjob skill, I mean. But I dont believe you will be able to completely avoid the handjobs.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
No, you cant dodge sex skills. If you want to do a combat build with some sex, I would focus on dex because it increases sex damage as well.

You probably cant get away from triggering handjobs if you want to focus on blowjobs because handjobs trigger very easily from just cock desire I believe. But you obviously need to keep breast, vagina and ass desire low.

If your max cock and mouth desire is 100+, then you can lose on purpose on level 1 and be dragged to the backroom of the bar. Its a blowjob/handjob centric defeat battle. If you need to unlock the blowjob skill, I mean. But I dont believe you will be able to completely avoid the handjobs.
Thanks
I understand that some small things are unavoidable.
If im going to focus on Blowjobs, there is pretty much no way to avoid Kiss and Mounth Fingering too (since blowjob, kiss and mouth fingering are all Part of the MOUTH stat). And I noticed that handjobs are super common, especially with group/gangbangs.

Wow ... come to think of it, i have not seen a Karryn x Inmate solo sex scene. Like one on one type of thing. Its always groups stuff xd

But is there a way to avoid the more specific things ?
Like if I try to lose on purpose at the start of the game and the inmate drag Karryn in the bar backroom. Can i avoid the "bukkake" and its passives ?

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
Like if I try to lose on purpose at the start of the game and the inmate drag Karryn in the bar backroom. Can i avoid the "bukkake" and its passives ?
Yea, just keep cock desire low during the defeat battle. They will all just jerk off and cum on the floor.

Btw, if you want to start a new game, try to unlock the blowjob before you do. Unlocking title that you get from using blowjobs lets you learn blowjobs alot faster in other games. If you want to start a new game, sleep until order hits 0 and start again from the same save. You get to keep all titles. Just remember to reset your level and passives before you enter the prison again.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yea, just keep cock desire low during the defeat battle. They will all just jerk off and cum on the floor.

Btw, if you want to start a new game, try to unlock the blowjob before you do. Unlocking title that you get from using blowjobs lets you learn blowjobs alot faster in other games. If you want to start a new game, sleep until order hits 0 and start again from the same save. You get to keep all titles. Just remember to reset your level and passives before you enter the prison again.
Thanks you, will tro to keep low cock desire. I think this is possible with "cock stare" skill, forgot how I earned that one lol
It will be hard to lose a battle tho. Legit 10 mins for me trying not to insta kill inmates and then when stamina is at 0, spamming that Lady Stace untill energy drops xd

Reactions: AngryGorilla
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes