LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
(y)(y)(y)
What did you like most out of Karryn's Prison? I personally enjoyed the masochist playthrough.
Anything slutty, I don't think I ever experienced the virgin play through until I finished everything.
After completing almost everything was when I questioned my sanity/life but still have no regrets would do it again lmao

Reactions: Dymblefish

ArchonKing

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone have details on how to do a sadist run. All the guides I find are for the empress of slut run and all I know about sadist run is to beat them up

Apr 25, 2022
Anyone have details on how to do a sadist run. All the guides I find are for the empress of slut run and all I know about sadist run is to beat them up
Actually, before I even answer, does anyone know if Sadism and Masochism levels scale with anything or have any effect on the game?

As for the sadist run. Well, I assume You want Karryn to stay in controll of the sex and combat right?

First of all You have to accept that over time, Your billd will become less combat focused and more sex focused and there is no way around it, unless You edit the game files.

Titjob, footjob, handjob and vaginal sex are Your sex skills to go.
As for stats,
endurance - for stamina and increased pleasure threshold.
mind - for using resist orgasm, reality marble, healing thoughts, rising desires and keeping the unwanted desires at bay.
dexterity - for combat damage and sex damage.

You may consider avoiding the side jobs as I find them to be the easiest way to gain sight and talk related passives(those do not help You in any way and just make Karryn gain more pleasure). Also certain items and Nerd's "expose weakness" effect lower your sight and talk resist, and having the resists low will make You gain related passives faster.

Deny Internal and external ejaculations are skills that increase You sadism and will prevent You from gaining bukkake and creampie related passives. You can gain those skills if the inmates ejaculate on the floor in fron of Karryn enough times. (cock desire below 35 = they wont cum on Karryns body).

That's pretty much all I can think of. My first sadist run turned into a virgin slut run, so don't get frustrated if You fail the first time.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Any idea how far Wyldspace is through the process of updating the pregnancy images in his fork of the CC_mod? I checked his project today after about a week and can see he's been working on it for the past 2 days. The latest commit being 2 hours ago. Was wondering whether I should download it as it is now, or wait until he's done with this current phase of updates!
1651290045307.png

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
So I played this mastahpiece since 0.7something on my pc. Now for a reason I can only play with Joiplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it always crashed at the middle of Tonkins battle (with slut lvl 211).

I'm wondering if I could disable some of the features like sounds and voices to keep playing this gold on Android. Is it possible to delete/edit some plugins to rid features? Or maybe image compress the cgs? Or maybe an app to focus my memory allocation to Joiplay? Anything helps, please, I'm desperate. Thank you in advance.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm wondering if I could disable some of the features like sounds and voices to keep playing this gold on Android. Is it possible to delete/edit some plugins to rid features? Or maybe image compress the cgs? Or maybe an app to focus my memory allocation to Joiplay? Anything helps, please, I'm desperate. Thank you in advance.
You can disable the audio by setting their volume to 0% under Settings but that is unnecessary and insignificant from a performance standpoint as it makes little to no difference. So, it's better to enjoy the game with audio at the very least since most performance impacting stuff would be the graphical ones.

The most common one that causes performance issues is the "Force 60 FPS" option which should be disabled before anything else.
Then, make sure "Simple Battle Cut-ins" and "Disable Screen Flashes" are enabled with "Animated Map Effects" and "Map Lighting Effects" disabled. Since you're not on a PC, also disable "Smoother CG Loading".

Last resort would be to enable "Disable Battle Cut-ins" if you're still facing issues.
You could search for the compressed versions people have uploaded here(the ones without CCMod) but I've seen people reporting issues where some images are incorrectly compressed to wrong formats causing the game to crash during certain scenes so, they're not really a viable option if you want to progress through the entire game.

Reactions: virtt
4.60 star(s) 393 Votes