someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
check out the discord page, he posts there often. there is an active discussion on the mod right now in the cc channel. link is in the first post.
I just came back from there and wow! We are about to see Karryn visually pregnant this time. Wyldspace and Korpus are actually making dreams come true. Thank goodness for them, thank Sachi for pregnant standby CG, and thank chainchariot for the original pregnancy mechanic.

liveforlove

Mar 9, 2019
(y)(y)(y)
What did you like most out of Karryn's Prison? I personally enjoyed the masochist playthrough.
I like the corruption aspect of it. How Karryn gradually devolves from a virtuous, duty-bound woman to a whore by gradually discovering her sexuality and the pleasures of the flesh. The voice actress really knocked it out of the park with her performance conveying this transformation. Would love to know about any game with a similar corruption mechanism without any hypnosis or drug gimmicks. Just a woman giving into her carnal pleasures.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Thanks you, will tro to keep low cock desire. I think this is possible with "cock stare" skill, forgot how I earned that one lol
It will be hard to lose a battle tho. Legit 10 mins for me trying not to insta kill inmates and then when stamina is at 0, spamming that Lady Stace untill energy drops xd
There's a couple of edicts that give you "reduce desires" and "reduce cock desire" as willpower skills. They're on the training tab under mind.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
There's a couple of edicts that give you "reduce desires" and "reduce cock desire" as willpower skills. They're on the training tab under mind.
I gave up on trying to do a blowjob/butt only playthrough.
And started a New Game this time my Karryn is going to to do Everything. A full whore.
Not gonna use "Reduce" willpowers at all, only increase :D

Im loving it. I especially love how Karryn becomes more slutty and talks dirty <3

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
did you manage to fix the problem with PNG files and do you think it will be possible to update ccmod without recompressing?
I did, yes – by restoring the animated PNGs to the game. There's sadly no way to reliably and/or significantly compress them, but at least the game can now be played without running into a 'not a png file' error.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I did, yes – by restoring the animated PNGs to the game. There's sadly no way to reliably and/or significantly compress them, but at least the game can now be played without running into a 'not a png file' error.
Final size changed?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Ok, I've committed to learning this game's byzantine mechanics and giving it a go.

Is there a list of passives and their requirements i can look up? Same for endings.
And titles like the secretary that add expenses...can i equip it and reap the passive benefits, then take it off just before resting so as not to waste the extra 150g? As an aside - that title seems like a trap for new players who are still trying to figure out the game, but get penalized with an astounding 150 every new day until they figure out that leech of a title.

Also im familiar that games such as this one thrive on FromSoftware methodology of having you killed over and over until you learn the tricks one failure at a time, but i can only spare so much time, so any advice on negotiating the game through force alone would be appreciated. Such as itemization, edicts and skills and passives to shoot for.

Cheers
Use peromod to view every passive, title and their unlocking conditions.
Passives of titles always work afaik, you don't need to do anything.
As for advice idk what you mean by "force alone", I assume you meant using physical attacks without sex stuff. If that's the case focus on buying strength edicts and skills. Also buy edicts that decrease inmate stats.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What is peromod?
Peromod allows you to view every title, passive and their unlocking conditions. It also allows you to manually unlock them but I mainly use it to keep track of my progress. You should be able to find download link of it in this thread if you search for it. There's an option in your profile settings to sort search results by date, it'll make it easier to find what you are looking for.

And the secretary gold effect is equip-only, not a passive, hence the question.
You wrote "can i equip it and reap the passive benefits, then take it off just before resting" so I thought you were talking about passive effects of titles. Take it off before sleeping if you don't want to waste gold.

Also, is it a good idea to wait until the last day to subjugate a floor, so as to buy as many upgrades as possible, or do the excess days get added for the next floor?
It's up to you but be careful enemies also level up for each passing day and for each riot.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So I downloaded this a while back and just now got down to playing it and now its all I can play and I hate myself for not doing it sooner. Is it all possible that theres any other game like this out there? ie a corruption game with phenomenal voice acting and just the right amount of gameplay/grind

Reactions: Firebless

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Any known/obvious causes for FPS to be seemingly hardlocking to 30fps and gameplay at half speed, besides the mods.txt file?
Running on an ssd and everything, even the main menu which has zero noteworthy hardware usage/utilization, seems to be capped to a perfect/stable 30 fps, fiddling with settings and the mods.txt file hasn't made any differences so far.
No issues with previous versions, last known version was likely somewhere in v10 when voice was added.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes