MattX

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to cheat in passives into the game? I tried going back through the fourm, but it seems outdated.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to cheat in passives into the game? I tried going back through the fourm, but it seems outdated.
Best option is imo the Pero Mod - works with 1.0.5 (hoping at least i got the right link and there is no further update ...)

Also Since apparently Natsui (Person who made PeroMod Got blocked or Banned idk) I will drop the recent one here. Works with Ver 1.0.4 (The most current one basically)

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
You can certainly use Notepad if you like. The thing is, other text editors are optimized to edit code. For example, here's a JavaScript file in VSCode:
View attachment 1779009

Keyword, strings, and etc all get highlighted in different colors which helps you keep track of everything. Plus it will highlight some of the more common syntax errors like forgetting to close parenthesis or brackets.
when I go to this js site that you show me rights now just to change or add something it only sent me to the dktool and receive this called console or something and I did the same thing to my normal notepad! And didn’t change a thing when I go back to my game. And when I put this / it only change into this ^^ and when I put this { this thing appeared e’ In my laptop! So I don’t know how it work or which I need to change and what some of this numbers showing at the end of the const what are represented for?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can we change weapon and cloth with ccmod?
If you mean the actual weapon stats, maybe. Changing to a different weapon no, at least not now. Someone would need to make all the art assets to replace the halberd in every pose that it's in to do that (and maybe far more if the poses don;t match the weapon you replace it with.)

Clothing, not beyond things like removing the gloves / hat (IIRC). I think there have been mods that allow that. If you want anything besides the standard outfit and nude, you would again need someone to redraw all the art to match whatever outfit you'd want instead.

Changing anything that requires different art takes a MASSIVE amount of time and effort to do.

wowgoat

Dec 9, 2018
If you mean the actual weapon stats, maybe. Changing to a different weapon no, at least not now. Someone would need to make all the art assets to replace the halberd in every pose that it's in to do that (and maybe far more if the poses don;t match the weapon you replace it with.)

Clothing, not beyond things like removing the gloves / hat (IIRC). I think there have been mods that allow that. If you want anything besides the standard outfit and nude, you would again need someone to redraw all the art to match whatever outfit you'd want instead.

Changing anything that requires different art takes a MASSIVE amount of time and effort to do.
Thanks your answer is clear, i saw karryn has extra outfit in waitrees and receptionis ( is this in ccmod) i forgot where is the pic, so i cant share in this post

Apr 25, 2022
anyone know how to make patron always blushing for private dance?
Patrons want Karryn to show off certain body part of hers durning the pool dance. Sometimes backround of their portrait will get a shiny effect (just like when they prepare to use special attack in battle). If you fullfill their dance request, while they are shiny, they are guaranteed to get erect(blushy).
Sometimes they may just randomly get blushy during Your dance. I suppose it depends an Karryn's charm and inmates charm requirement.(You can lower their charm requirement by certain eddicts)

Keep in mind, that they will stop being blushy after they cum, so You've got to decide if You want to take this batch of people for the private dance, or just make them cum, and get another batch of people blushy and ready for the private show.

Reactions: armyatak

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Anyone know to play this game in Joiplay ?
You can play it with Joiplay like an any other game - just copy the game in your device memory and run .exe through Joiplay.

It's just you need a powerful device with at least 6gb of ram and even on powerful devices you'll need to restart the game every half hour or so.
When i had tried the release version of the game on my tablet, joiplay ate all of my 6gb ram in around a hour of playing. But the game was totally playable for the first half hour.

4.60 star(s) 392 Votes