Apr 25, 2022
I've been trying to unlock all the titles in the game, but there is one, that is rather problematic.

"Surprised Warden Face:
Proof of a mascot who used the Light Kick skill and got sexually counterattacked over 3 times."

Just what do they mean by this!?

I've tried using unarmed attack while having high desires, so that afterwards they grope me and stuff, but it doesn't unlock anything after I sleep.

As far as I know, there is no skill named "Light kick".

Has anyone unloced this title? It's literally the last one I haven't got yet, aside from the challange run titles and it's driving me mad.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
As far as I know their levels are tied to how many days passed and how many riots happened so in theory at day 1000 they would be at very high levels but their behaviour wouldn't change. I've reached 1 year in one of my playthroughs and it didn't change anything. If you still want to see it you can use and change it.
Thank you friend ill try it out!

Reactions: Purple_Heart

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
First get the "Victim of Sex Counterattack" Passive.

After that you are eligible to get "Wide Open Pussy Kick" Passive.

"Wide Open Pussy Kick" will unlock "Light kick"

Be unarmed and use "Light kick" on Enemies (preferably an Orc iirc)
Repeat until they counter it 3 times.
If you want have some real fun with this add the kick counter skill to all mobs in game with the ccmod in cc_config. They use the counter on her fully clothed with no pussy or cock desire. Poor Karryn doesn't stand a chance.

Reactions: eugene67
Apr 25, 2022
First get the "Victim of Sex Counterattack" Passive.

After that you are eligible to get "Wide Open Pussy Kick" Passive.

"Wide Open Pussy Kick" will unlock "Light kick"
I didn't even know those passives exsisted, thanks man!

I assume in order to get them I need to use unarmed attacks while having high pussy desire and hope they will initiate sex in the same round of combat?
Sounds like a funny idea for "Karryn tries to fight back, but fails miserably" playthrough.

If you want have some real fun with this add the kick counter skill to all mobs in game with the ccmod in cc_config. They use the counter on her fully clothed with no pussy or cock desire. Poor Karryn doesn't stand a chance.
I've been thinking about trying this mod out, after I have completed the base game in 100%
Aside from pregnancy, does it make any big changes into the game?

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
I've been trying to unlock all the titles in the game, but there is one, that is rather problematic.

"Surprised Warden Face:
Proof of a mascot who used the Light Kick skill and got sexually counterattacked over 3 times."

Just what do they mean by this!?

I've tried using unarmed attack while having high desires, so that afterwards they grope me and stuff, but it doesn't unlock anything after I sleep.

As far as I know, there is no skill named "Light kick".

Has anyone unloced this title? It's literally the last one I haven't got yet, aside from the challange run titles and it's driving me mad.
Also Karryn has to be wet, and the enemy hard. Only certain types of enemy can counter your kicks, thugs, yetis and orcs.

You can refer to this post for better information
Dunno. Can only say from the top of my head in general what enemy types can start.

Prisoner: Handjob
Goblin: Cunnilingus
Thug: Vaginal Sex + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Rogue: Rimjob
Nerd: Footjob
Slime: Unique Sex Position that is started I believe via Anal Sex. But not 100% sure if they can start it also with something else.
Orc: Titjob + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Lizardman: Vaginal Sex
Hobo: Anal Sex
Yeti: Titjob + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Werewolf: Vaginal Sex
Guards are a bit of a special case, since every Guard has his own preference that can be: Handjob, Blowjob, Titjob, Rimjob and Vaginal Sex

Now I am 100% sure that I am missing something or something isn't exactly right so anybody feel free to correct me but it should be roughly correct.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Also Karryn has to be wet, and the enemy hard. Only certain types of enemy can counter your kicks, thugs, yetis and orcs.

You can refer to this post for better informations
Lizardman, guards and werewolf should be able to counter too.

Does anyone know which file has rest bonuses? I'm trying to find it but so far I haven't found. I want to change it, for example my Karryn currently has well rested bonus: +9% to all stats, I want to change this bonus to 15%.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2022
Yes, 5 times in total and you get "Light kick". After that get counter with "Light kick" 3 times in a single day.

You can refer to this post for better information
Thanks a lot guys.
Man this game is great... I've finished it over 10 times, with cumulative over 1000 days spent in prison and I still had no idea there is a "standing sex" position.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
1650919533815.png
guys after the defeat yasu my game get buggy. I press retry like 500 time and I get here but I cant go on what can I do ?

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
guys after the defeat yasu my game get buggy. I press retry like 500 time and I get here but I cant go on what can I do ?
Just go to www/img/karryn/defeated_guard then copy any image from this folder (prob stick with a hair part one) paste it into the folder and then change the name to hairpart_wedding_1 and that should fix the issue

Just a side note you can do this fix for any related errors while playing the game and it will go away when you hit retry. When you have as little patience as I and play a lot of broken MTL games you end up learning how to get around these constant problems they have

Last edited:

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I didn't even know those passives exsisted, thanks man!

I assume in order to get them I need to use unarmed attacks while having high pussy desire and hope they will initiate sex in the same round of combat?
Sounds like a funny idea for "Karryn tries to fight back, but fails miserably" playthrough.

I've been thinking about trying this mod out, after I have completed the base game in 100%
Aside from pregnancy, does it make any big changes into the game?
It adds a mini game to the bar for when getting drinks wrong
let's karryn masturbate anytime
allows karryn to start an onlyfans for when she masturbates
adds condoms to the game
allows karryn to strip or add toys she has gotten from nerds any time from a bed
allows karryn to clean up and redress from a bed with out sleeping to end night mode
adds a discipline function to the computer where you can call past enemies to fight again
allows for a lot of easy tweaks to be made in the game in it's script file like adding more goblins to secretary job, changing ammount of times mobs climax, changing edict cost, money, adding different skills to different mobs (like everyone should want to tittyfuck her not just orcs), etc...
also has features for changing hair and skin color but that is broken right now and should be avoided.

Reactions: WarriorofDarkness69

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I don’t think I have options in my devtool called redactor and im not sure if this photo is the one you use to change code!
Use standard text redactor from Windows, but before change .js format to .txt. If you still use this kind of redactor as default, press RNB on file and find "open with". If you still don't see it try to change default programm for opening via info.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes