voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master. Install this cheat and there is an option to walk through walls.
How did you manage to cheat to work? I did everything that told me to do it. Patched plugin.js and manually patched main.js (patcher.exe didn't work for some reason) but I'm unable to start the game. The game doesn't open up but is stuck at the loading screen (black screen).

When I delete (or put // on codes) game starts again.

Last edited:

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
How did you manage to cheat to work? I did everything that told me to do it. Patched plugin.js and manually patched main.js (patcher.exe didn't work for some reason) but I'm unable to start the game. The game doesn't open up but is stuck at the loading screen (black screen).

Step 0-back up plugins.js in www/plugins
Step 1-move "www" folder,MV plugin patcher and plugins_patch.txt from "cheat menu" folder in archive to Karry's Prison folder
Step 2-run MV plugin patcher.
Step 3-delete MV plugin patcher and plugins_patch.txt
When in game, press 1 to access cheat menu. Press 1 again to hide it.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Well insted of adding Gym, maybe adding some more poses to play around. And more S&M stuff, like a dungon where prisoners can play with karryans body and train her.
nah... I rather think pool scene and adding lingerie scene. I mean s&m basically too bland after you watch ranch scene you could give her dildo then you could see your beloved s&m.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
nah... I rather think pool scene and adding lingerie scene. I mean s&m basically too bland after you watch ranch scene you could give her dildo then you could your see beloved s&m.
I want to see a game where she plays as a mistress sub/dom

Reactions: astaroth96

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

I have the RPGMV Cheat Menu pre-patched which you can download it from so, all you have to do is extract it to the game directory. (Instructions are present inside the mods.txt file & you need to manually merge them if you have other mods)

Alternatively, you can also use Krude's version of adapted for KP.

Step 0-back up plugins.js in www/plugins
Step 1-move "www" folder,MV plugin patcher and plugins_patch.txt from "cheat menu" folder in archive to Karry's Prison folder
Step 2-run MV plugin patcher.
Step 3-delete MV plugin patcher and plugins_patch.txt
When in game, press 1 to access cheat menu. Press 1 again to hide it.
That is completely unnecessary, the game has a built-in mod loader for a reason.
So, you don't have to touch the main files at all.

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
You can buy the edicts that release personal info for income, unlocking status pages where you see the different desire values needed for each action.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Sure. Go to Karryn's prison/www/js/plugins. Find RemtairyEdicts.js. Change its format to .txt and edit "let points" line number to that you desired. Save and change file format back to .js. It will work with saves too. If you start new game, effects will kick in next day.
Why would you need to change the name of the file? Just use Notepad++ or VBCode to edit the file.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Sure. Go to Karryn's prison/www/js/plugins. Find RemtairyEdicts.js. Change its format to .txt and edit "let points" line number to that you desired. Save and change file format back to .js. It will work with saves too. If you start new game, effects will kick in next day.
So how do you save it once you change it? Cause when I tried to change something I can’t find the save button!

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Can you do anything with the condoms that accumulate around her thigh? I thought I read somewhere she can drink them but haven't figured out yet.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes