Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know if there is a game like karryn' prison, if anyone knows, can you recommend it to me, thanks <3
I hope that the success of Karryn's Prison will bring a deluge of clones with new settings. For now, not enough (or any) like it. We been spoiled with greatness now, so as soon as we finish the game for the tenth time we will be left with a hole in our soul. Im already going thru the list of games available and repeating "nah, not as good". The game Saria Reclaimed gives me hope of things to come, but its still in demo stage.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Hi there,
I need some help with editing my save for the final boss fight on 1.0.4.FULL with CCMod.

My Karryn got impregnated in a fight leading up to the final boss by a slime and I can't wait it out due to story reasons.
What save file flags do I need to alter to reset her back to a dangerous day? Can I use the rpg maker online save editor or do I need a different tool for that?

Thanks in advance, and sorry that I'm just posting here instead of searching. But I can't look through 1200+ pages of comments for the thing I want to do.

aLMirJK

May 5, 2018
Does anyone knows whats the code to change the cooldown of serving drinks in waitress side with the CCMod? Everything that I found says about the CC_Config.js but I looked and only found the code for the cost of Stamina

Oct 8, 2019
Did you have another save files and did use some js or something to get to this point?
Uh, I played until Floor 5 normally, downloaded the mod and saw that I need to go to NG+ for all of its features to work and then went NG+ by changing my money to 0 with cheats. However CCMod has a function where you may wake up naked, and being naked triggers the night mode where guards and inmates would wander around to fuck you. After defeating the final boss I went through the cutscene and apparently rolled the chance to wake up naked, so my character is stuck at the door (my latest loading point) with the cutscene attempting to play but failing to since there is a guard blocking my door due to edicts (hire inmates) so I cannot do anything

I may try to install the game cleanly, without any mods, and try to run my save again there and progress further. Either that or I will just download someone's save or something, I am not going through fucking prisoner mode again

Edit: Nope, still stuck. New save it is then, does anyone have a save right after the Captain fight with 400+ slut level? In Karyn's room right after she wakes up, to be specific

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Uh, I played until Floor 5 normally, downloaded the mod and saw that I need to go to NG+ for all of its features to work and then went NG+ by changing my money to 0 with cheats. However CCMod has a function where you may wake up naked, and being naked triggers the night mode where guards and inmates would wander around to fuck you. After defeating the final boss I went through the cutscene and apparently rolled the chance to wake up naked, so my character is stuck at the door (my latest loading point) with the cutscene attempting to play but failing to since there is a guard blocking my door due to edicts (hire inmates) so I cannot do anything

I may try to install the game cleanly, without any mods, and try to run my save again there and progress further. Either that or I will just download someone's save or something, I am not going through fucking prisoner mode again

Edit: Nope, still stuck. New save it is then, does anyone have a save right after the Captain fight with 400+ slut level? In Karyn's room right after she wakes up, to be specific
I tried to use js mod thing but it’s confusing me!

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020

Is there a cheat that allows you to float through objects? That's all I can think of.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
any cheat to get more edict points?
Sure. Go to Karryn's prison/www/js/plugins. Find RemtairyEdicts.js. Change its format to .txt and edit "let points" line number to that you desired. Save and change file format back to .js. It will work with saves too. If you start new game, effects will kick in next day.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes