Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Really hate asking for this, but can anyone upload this to anything other than Mega and share please?

Love its download speed. Hate that i cant get a subscription for it here (as in where I live rn).

So any help is good help.

Ccmod Version: , ,

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Is it just me or is deny external ejaculation skill buggy? They can still cum on her even when the skill is active, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
External/internal ejaculation skill is based on your level of sadism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With sadism 5 bukkake req is 185 cock desire. With enough sadism you can go beyond 200 and then skill will work no matter the circumstances.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
With sadism 5 bukkake req is 185 cock desire. With enough sadism you can go beyond 200 and then skill will work no matter the circumstances.
So there are skills that scale with sadism/masochism then. I was wondering about that.

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
Going to translate what "mamaboiii" said.

1- backup the broken file
2- load any other save and replace the broken file with the said save
3- grab the backup broken file and put it into the original foulder
4- the broken file isn't broken anymore

if you still fuck up them it's beyound help.
It's literally copy, paste, save and load.
thats what I did..... and it got no data on the save. sheesh why so rude

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
Backup file2.rpgsave (i.e. copy somewhere else) and manually save into slot 2. Then paste the backed up file into the original folder and load from slot 2.

IIRC everything shown in the save/load manu is saved in the global.rpgsave file. So even if the displayed information in the loading screen is wrong, once you actually load the file it works just fine. Just save again and the information in the save/load manu is correct again.
well thanks for trying anyway, I'll just play it over again

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Idk what you mean by "cheat code" as this isn't GTA, the closest that we have to a "cheat code" is knowing js code or just using a rpgmaker save editor.
If you weren't aware, there is RPG Maker MV CheatMenu which works for RPGMV games.
You can modify variables, flags and it also lets you do things like teleport, win/lose battle, open save/load anywhere etc.

There is also Krude's version of which has similar functions but with built-in GUI.

Completely agree with what was said about this before me. However, Not so with the hostility that it was said with.
Disagree because OP is a troll which you can easily tell by checking their history so it's pretty understandable why some people would get hostile at them.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I always thought skill worked no matter what, thanks for clarifying.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
the longer you fight, higher your slut level goes.
Higher it goes, more you get nerfed.
This game is all about balance.
idk if i'm right here but i wouldn't agree
i was shit around slut lvl 200(medium diff) but i'm pretty much 2 click orgasming everyone after 320
i'm just starting lvl 4 tho my days look pretty much like that: barjob till drunk, win a table gangbang, reception job for +4 order, stripper job(just bought a private room, didn't get to use it yet), milk guards, toilet job till empty or stam 0, urinal gangbang, go to sleep in the office with 20-25% fatigue 100 order, wake up with 96 order, repeat

lvl 3 boss got milked in 5-6 turns, easiest battle till now
around 200 slut i'd suffer multiple orgasms in one battle, but i'm finishing big groups with 1-2 orgasms now, smashing blowjobs for 1200-2800 pleasure

• Haha
Reactions: chris18

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
idk if i'm right here but i wouldn't agree
i was shit around slut lvl 200(medium diff) but i'm pretty much 2 click orgasming everyone after 320
i'm just starting lvl 4 tho my days look pretty much like that: barjob till drunk, win a table gangbang, reception job for +4 order, stripper job(just bought a private room, didn't get to use it yet), milk guards, toilet job till empty or stam 0, urinal gangbang, go to sleep in the office with 20-25% fatigue 100 order, wake up with 96 order, repeat

around 200 slut i'd suffer multiple orgasms in one battle, but i'm finishing big groups with 1-2 orgasms now, smashing blowjobs for 1200-2800 pleasure
well, that's a question of set up and how much far are you on the game. it's easy to lose the energy and than order, in early.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So the latest version is 1.05H? Why does the title still say 1.05 if there's a H in it in the download I mean there is no H in the version just Karryn's Prison

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
im guessing u also got a few passives that reduce energy dmg and stuff to do with orgasms now. it was similar for me and then i got passives like triple orgasm and things were a little easier. my build was mixed, no balance, so i sucked. but i was corrupt enough to have + 3 control unless a riot started and id all the side jobs and stuff.

now ive started a new game im doing better and trying to go full sex build masochist, hopefully enough energy endurance dexterity stamina and willpower to do well in the game after i get the orgasm and other winning passives to beat the game. also have plenty of titles to help :)

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
im guessing u also got a few passives that reduce energy dmg and stuff to do with orgasms now. it was similar for me and then i got passives like triple orgasm and things were a little easier. my build was mixed, no balance, so i sucked. but i was corrupt enough to have + 3 control unless a riot started and id all the side jobs and stuff.

now ive started a new game im doing better and trying to go full sex build masochist, hopefully enough energy endurance dexterity stamina and willpower to do well in the game after i get the orgasm and other winning passives to beat the game. also have plenty of titles to help :)
yeah she fucked 900 people to submission. there's a lot of passives and my stamina never goes under 90%
my only problem is a very rare RNG Jesus who'd smash me with enough crits to give me some energy troubles at last battle or so. i'm starting a day with 55-59 energy, idk

edit: oh yeah forgot to add, dude there are no bad builds. just let her lose enough times to gain some sex skills and go from there. i was just watching her getting pounded by everything first 200 slut levels.
ive invested maybe 6 edicts total into her training, 2lvls of endurance, 1lvl of mind, and some side shit from there(no energy edict yet).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 398 Votes