Hardflip

Feb 16, 2018
I noticed that when you change hair or eye's color game became laggy and frames are skipped especiaally during fights, anyone have same problems?

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
why there's no yeti, werewolf and slime in bar, bathroom and strip club side job?

the slime i kinda understand, but yeti and werewolf makes no sense not being there cause they are like goblins, orcs and lizardmans...

Last edited:

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Can someone explain me how does charm work please. I don't really see any difference between like 30 charm points and 70 + charm buff during battles. Does it work even during sex phases to fill the inmates gauge faster? Also, does the horny state make it quicker to be filled?

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Can someone explain me how does charm work please. I don't really see any difference between like 30 charm points and 70 + charm buff during battles. Does it work even during sex phases to fill the inmates gauge faster? Also, does the horny state make it quicker to be filled?
From my personal experience

It increases the chance of enemies getting horny after you use flaunt.

Also increases the chance of them getting excited (example: instead of them being ready to hit Karryn they will either be fapping or talking something to her) when they appear or the fight starts.

It also makes they're ejaculation bar reach it's peak faster (example: every turn it will grow a bit, even when Karryn is attacking them)

And it also makes the strip club side job hella easy.

In short they will cum faster

Reactions: Kepstich

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018

Also increases the chance of them getting excited (example: instead of them being ready to hit Karryn they will either be fapping or talking something to her) when they appear or the fight starts.

It also makes they're ejaculation bar reach it's peak faster (example: every turn it will grow a bit, even when Karryn is attacking them)

Also is required to equip more items from the shop.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021

I noticed the same thing but as I said, I don't really see any difference between 30 charm points and 70+ regarding the ejaculation bar speed. I just multiplied it by 10 to see one and even with 700 charm points which is insanely huge, it still fills up moderately, even if I clearly can see a change now. I guess the scaling is just low, not worth maxing this stat to make them come faster.

Last edited:

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
I noticed the same thing but as I said, I don't really see any difference between 30 charm points and 70+ regarding the ejaculation bar speed. I just multiplied it by 10 to see one and even with 700 charm points which is insanely huge, it still fills up moderately, even if I clearly can see a change now. I guess the scaling is just low, not worth maxing this stat to make them come faster.
It's because there's a stat for enemies called minimum charm requirements and there's edicts and other stuff that increase that requirement, but in general you are right, for it to be worth running you need a lot of things going for it, but i still would recommend having at least 69 charm so you can have accessories slots.

If you run the shop item aphrodisiac + holy empress title + charm accessories + charm gifts + charm lv + having bought all accessories from the shop

At this point i think would be worth running.

Last edited:

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Do we have a cheat code for v1.0.5 or are we still using the same one?
Idk what you mean by "cheat code" as this isn't GTA, the closest that we have to a "cheat code" is knowing js code or just using a rpgmaker save editor.

the first one modify things for your game, requires knowledge or assistance from someone and the change doesn't apply to a save, meaning if i were to share a fully modified save it would run into other people game (if the change isn't big), but the modified values would return to the values of that person game or the save wouldn't run at all.

the second one modify for the save, the changes are limited, you and everyone can share it and even a braindead can use it.

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Idk what you mean by "cheat code" as this isn't GTA, the closest that we have to a "cheat code" is knowing js code or just using a rpgmaker save editor.

the first one modify things for your game, requires knowledge or assistance from someone and the change doesn't apply to a save, meaning if i were to share a fully modified save it would run into other people game (if the change isn't big), but the modified values would return to the values of that person game or the save wouldn't run at all.

the second one modify for the save, the changes are limited, you and everyone can share it and even a braindead can use it.
Does js code need to be steam to use it Or you can use it anywhere?

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes