chris18

Jul 8, 2017
i was sure there was a title or passive for fleeing battle a certain amount of times or something. but i cant find it in the peromod, ig it doesnt exist. can any1 confirm this nvr existed in any version?

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
v1.0.5i
THE ULTIMATE KARRYN SAVE IS HERE YET AGAIN!!!

WHAT YOU GET!! Start the game in prisoner mode with all titles, all passives (max slut), a bunch of gold, modified stats, all her virginities intact, all gifts, all accessories, all skills and all sex skills.

ALSO!! Contains passives from CCmod

AND!! A guide on how to install.

:Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:Made with love for people like myself that only want BUSSY :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

Last edited:

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to tweak a save so Karryn gets 891 pleasure just from getting touched like the screenshot on page 1?

A save would be nice too.
im pretty sure during my last save at slut lvl 300 i could get 500 pleasure, max slut lvl (420+ should help plenty) with good title and slut build for energy, stamina and ig endurance, a good fuking with ur 2 main erogenous zones that already have high % given more attention b4 a masturbation session and im pretty sure ull hit 900-1000 per touch u might even hit 1200 per touch tho i forget if this critical hits. u can get 450+ % for 1 erogenous zone and 350+ % for another mayb even both 450% at the end of a day btw and around a minimum of 170+ % of every morning. if ur looking for getting 1000 per touch from the morning, that might either need editing or mayb playing at slut lvl 420+ for a good 100 days.

this is a total guess based on my assumption from my slut play thru a few versions ago, but i stacked her pleasure till shed b orgasming almost every 2nd touch, was too difficult to actually play more than 2 rounds b4 the battle would technically b over she just hadnt run out of energy or stamina yet, mightve been version 0.7 no mods so not sure if its nerfed or more controlled now at high slut lvl now.

RodBo

May 24, 2020
what are the changes in 1.0.5i ?
Hello Wardens! It's spring and the flowers are starting to bloom! Not that any of that matters inside the prison! What need is there for flowers or grass when there are more rowdy inmates to subjugate!

Here are the changelogs for v.1.0.5g
  • Added new cut-in variations for: Nipples petting - lizardman, orc, goblin, werewolf, yeti; Anal petting - lizardman, orc, goblin, werewolf, yeti
  • Corrected minor typos.

v.1.0.5h
  • Added new cut-in variations for: Butt petting - yeti
  • Fixed a cut-in missing image error with goblin kisses.
  • Fixed 'Nipples That Get Hard From Being Ogled' Passive's effect description.

v.1.0.5i
  • Added new cut-in variations for: Pussy Petting - Goblins, Lizardmen, Orcs, Werewolves, Yetis; Clit Petting - Goblins, Lizardmen, Orcs, Werewolves, Yetis.
  • Added new face variations for orcs, credits to Vodoka.
  • Corrected minor typos.

Reactions: NitroSM and Yann33

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Open ..\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEnemy.js with a text editor.
Navigate to the line 284, change this:
Code:
this._ejaculationStock = ejStock;
into
Code:
this._ejaculationStock = ejStock+5;
Line 1250:
Code:
return Math.min(Math.ceil(value), this.energy);
into
Code:
return 1000 + Math.min(Math.ceil(value), this.energy);
So enemies will be ejaculating 5 more times and 1000ml more, change values accordingly.
I tested it and it is working. Maybe there is more elegant solution, but I am lazy looking. Apparently you have to modify enemies energy too, but whatever.
doesn't work for me, enemies cum once and they are done.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
doesn't work for me, enemies cum once and they are done.
Like I discovered, enemies flee battle when they ran out of ejac stock or energy. On my save file all enemies like 70lvl with red names and such at day 100, so they probably have a lot of stats.
Try replacing this file in ..\www\js\plugins
I added a shitton of energy to enemies, seems to work, I think.
Although, it can cause some unforeseen consequences, so make backup in case.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
So, are all H-scenes just during combat or is there actually some out-of-combat stuff too?
Yeah.
And all out-of-combat stuff takes place in the combat interface with same rules.
For example, working at reception is implemented via same turn-based combat as the main game. Karryn serves visitors, meanwhile goblins are trying molest her under the counter, she can ran out of stamina and energy orgasming and lose here too, etc.

Reactions: Sarica

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
So, are all H-scenes just during combat or is there actually some out-of-combat stuff too?
-There's the 2nd floor bathroom stall that Karryn can enjoy herself in. Increase stall rep enough and have sex skills unlocked to use the gloryholes.
Careful though. Lose all energy and karryn gets bathroom assault scene as if you lost a 2nd floor battle.
-3rd floorStripper job. No sex unless you lose all energy and get assaulted. Haven't lost here yet so not sure what scene plays. Might be 3rd floor battle lost scene.

Those are the places that Im aware of that karryn chooses to be sexual.
Other jobs like the bar and secretary you get harassed in. Can result in assault if not careful.
Goblins can fuck karryn during secretary job, while bar job it's an end scene (not ending, end to job).

Reactions: Sarica

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
Fatigue is gained after defeating enemies, and every enemy has its own associated value of fatigue gain.
Open ..\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEnemy.js
Line 198
Code:
this._fatigueGain = this.enemy().dataFatigueGain / 10;
Change it into
Code:
this._fatigueGain = this.enemy().dataFatigueGain / 1000;
and you will be getting 1% of fatigue for every battle.

Honestly, props to Rem for annotating all his code and naming variables properly, because it is so easy to mod his game with minimal knowledge required. Like, I was just mucking around in files and discovered this.
I meant without modding the game, but thanks anyway

JohnnyD222

Jul 14, 2019
What's your ideas behind replayability on this once you've beaten the game once regardless of the ending you unlocked? I don't want to just walk away from this game, but I'm unsure of how I can continue playing it without things feeling like a repeat. This is less of a complaint/accusation of the way the game is built and more about how others play more than one playthrough.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
What's your ideas behind replayability on this once you've beaten the game once regardless of the ending you unlocked? I don't want to just walk away from this game, but I'm unsure of how I can continue playing it without things feeling like a repeat. This is less of a complaint/accusation of the way the game is built and more about how others play more than one playthrough.
you completed it at max difficulty?

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I meant without modding the game, but thanks anyway
There is a Title you can start with, that When equipped lowers fatigue gain. Don't remember what it's called though. Otherwise make sure to upgrade the bed for better day to day Fatigue Recovery or get the doc to increase pregger speed I guess. Fatigue is meant to be a mechanic to limit the player to a certain extent after all. Everything you do in the game, especially early game, is basically putting you on a timer with ways to mitigate or reset it. Fatigue is basically the hard limit as there doesn't appear to be many ways around it outside of mods.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
telc0ntar I read your review and just wanna share my opinion (and would probably also help those who are in the same boat as you).

Well, as you guess'd, this isn't really a game you can do with 1 hand (lol), since this game is very unique in that aspect (actually I don't think I've ever played one with the same battle mechanics or even close) but, it may take time but eventually, you can unlock her sex moves and use it in combat (if you prefer it that way). Sadly, it takes a couple of minutes as you said since you'd actually need to increase her max desire stats (actually, the cap for the stats) to atleast 75 by default to see most harassment and 100 to see most enemy H-attacks (though you'd actually need to have cock desire to be at the same level iirc.) And a lot more to actually unlock her H-skills so she can initiate it in combat (Like she needs to be forced to handjob enemies for x times to learn the handjob skill and so on and so forth.).

Sadly, (Haven't really finished floor 3 though), I think most defeat scenes... errr... mini H-Battles after being defeated, are tied to a floor level and doesn't really change much (though most you can do would probably limited depending on Karryn's H-stats).

So in short, if you are just looking for a quick fap material game, this isn't for you but if you want something new, this is one of the most quite challenging and fullfilling (IMO) H-games out there. Still,this doesn't really fail to at least make me fap one out everytime I play this even though most of it is repetitive as most games are, there's just something in Karryn that makes me so into her. Dunno if there's anyone else that could go higher than her in my list of "Fictional Characters I would fuck if I could, H-Games edition" besides Mikami (Vitamin Quest MC) I guess. :KEK: Also interaction between Karryn and the mobs are also quite interesting unlike most games that have only a line or two.

My only wish for this, is an actual impregnation and birth scenes which kind people are now working on since I also like that :BootyTime:
I've also already "finished" Melty's Quest's storyline but haven't bothered completing everything and doing the re-runs (feels troublesome lel.)

Reactions: gabe3653
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes