Aggro

May 30, 2017
Any chance of having those added to the Mod?
I think they are still working on it since I see images related to it floating about and a mention about a discord. So we just have to be patient for a update. Modding is a hobby for alot of people, more so for creators of such, and not entirely an easy process. A easy way to describe it is someone does a project, puts it on a desk and a different person goes through the work, then resubmits the project with their own perspective. It also depends on what the mod does and the CC one is by no means a "Light alteration" for the game. Doesn't help that this game is CONSTANTLY updated, not that that's a bad thing.

Reactions: someguy4567

Skelento

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any way we can modify the game so the enemies ejaculate more than once or twice? I find that the enemies always get finished off too quickly now that Karryn has a ton of passives.

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any way we can modify the game so the enemies ejaculate more than once or twice? I find that the enemies always get finished off too quickly now that Karryn has a ton of passives.
nothing will happen if you try to modify it

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
On further research searching this forum: "The blackmail of the nerds its based on corruption, so if u have a high corruption the nerds take more of ur money, it only affects the financial side of the game." and;

"It doesnt affect the ending but it does give you a title for not gaining anymore corruption after clearing the game.
also Yep, you cannot shop if you want that title."

So im screwed by the nerds, maybe I will go intimidate them or go to their cosplay party dressed like an elf... hmm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
o to their cosplay party dressed like an elf u can do that in the game?

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Is there a mod where you can play as the prisoners in a fight against Karryn?
I wish. Maybe as a DLC. That seems like a lot of Effort involved for this to be frank. I'd love to play a bonus/side story adventure as a Prison Lead that either fights her or uses the other inmates as "summons" against her. Or another as a Guard Officer under handing her to his own ends.

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
How do I lower the fatigue that Karryn gains ? I find that it builds really quick especially when preg

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Open ..\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEnemy.js with a text editor.
Navigate to the line 284, change this:
Code:
this._ejaculationStock = ejStock;
into
Code:
this._ejaculationStock = ejStock+5;
Line 1250:
Code:
return Math.min(Math.ceil(value), this.energy);
into
Code:
return 1000 + Math.min(Math.ceil(value), this.energy);
So enemies will be ejaculating 5 more times and 1000ml more, change values accordingly.
I tested it and it is working. Maybe there is more elegant solution, but I am lazy looking. Apparently you have to modify enemies energy too, but whatever.

UPD:
Some people said it doesnt work for them.
Like I discovered, enemies flee battle when they ran out of ejac stock or energy. On my save file all enemies like 70lvl with red names and such at day 100, so they probably have a lot of stats.
Try replacing RemtairyEnemyLevel.js in ..\www\js\plugins
I added a shitton of energy to enemies, seems to work, I think.
Although, it can cause some unforeseen consequences, so make backup in case.

Alternatively, if you playing with CCMod there are these settings in CC_Config.js:
Code:
////////////////
// Enemy Data

// Ejac Stock/Volume Adjustments
// Chance to add a value between min/max
// Volume multiplier always applied
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Min = 1;
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Max = 2;
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Chance = 0; // 1 = 100%
var CCMod_moreEjaculationVolume_Mult = 1.0;

// Add additional chance and volume to types that have the sex solution of the 3 choices
// i.e. Thug Problem => Thug Stress Relief, etc.
var CCMod_moreEjaculation_edictResolutions = false;
var CCMod_moreEjaculation_edictResolutions_extraChance = 0.3;
var CCMod_moreEjaculation_edictResolutions_extraVolumeMult = 1.1;
I tested ccmod way and extra ejaculations are working, but volume is not. Probably nobody tested it before, not very sought-after feature then, as it is still bugged after all this time.

How do I lower the fatigue that Karryn gains ? I find that it builds really quick especially when preg
Fatigue is gained after defeating enemies, and every enemy has its own associated value of fatigue gain.
Open ..\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEnemy.js
Line 198
Code:
this._fatigueGain = this.enemy().dataFatigueGain / 10;
Change it into
Code:
this._fatigueGain = this.enemy().dataFatigueGain / 1000;
and you will be getting 1% of fatigue for every battle.

Honestly, props to Rem for annotating all his code and naming variables properly, because it is so easy to mod his game with minimal knowledge required. Like, I was just mucking around in files and discovered this.

Last edited:

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know why the Unofficial CC mod doesn't show the Gyaru Skin Tan Options in edicts? I know the edict works cause of importing a save but I can't see the edict on the list. I just can't figure it out.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone know why the Unofficial CC mod doesn't show the Gyaru Skin Tan Options in edicts? I know the edict works cause of importing a save but I can't see the edict on the list. I just can't figure it out.
Because nobody updated it since 0.9. Neither chainchariot nor wyldspace are interested in modifying enormous amount of art assets required to do so. I don't think it will be coming back.
Alternatively, korpus has been working tirelessly on preg edits to the art, so they will be added in the future probably.
I have not seen any other art mod projects, maybe somebody is working on it, but I would not bet on it.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
mod bois, might want to check this out :

appears to be an official pregganante mod
posted pretty recently
but its all in moonrunes
Apparently, the preggo can't be in the game because of programming trouble. So Sachinama (the game artist) posted the preggo materials in Remtairy's discord and let modders or programmers to put it in the game themselves and enjoy it themselves.
Bringing attention to this for those working on preg mods. Didn't seem like many were talking about it in the few pages I read after this was shared here. Didn't want this to be lost in the sea of 1k+ comments.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Because nobody updated it since 0.9. Neither chainchariot nor wyldspace are interested in modifying enormous amount of art assets required to do so. I don't think it will be coming back.
Alternatively, korpus has been working tirelessly on preg edits to the art, so they will be added in the future probably.
I have not seen any other art mod projects, maybe somebody is working on it, but I would not bet on it.
Normally I'd agree with this outlook %100. This stuff isn't easy after all. However with all the assets here I'm not entirely convinced. There's still alot of interest for this game after all. Only time will tell though.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone have a save with all the edicts unlocked? I want to see what some edicts do but I'm already on freeplay mode

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Is there any chance the pregmod link can be changed to link to the latest version with a clear indication of which version of Karryn's Prison it will work with?
I'm looking to copy my current Steam game away from Steam's non-consensual forceful updating of my game and modding the copy.

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
v1.0.5i

Found this bug, it happens everytime the game met the requirements to activate night mode while doing the level 5 boss and while also having the edict that makes the guards wander around in night mode, basically as soon as you killed the lv5 boss karryn would be undressed (can't use the bed to dress her after killing the lv5 boss) thus activating the two things up above, making the "cutscene" stuck as she can't pass throught objects. Or can she? :BootyTime:

Anyway, i will just modify the game and avoid grabbing the edit that makes the guards wander around:Kappa:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes