Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
There is that gym job Rem said they're working on. Hopefully it turns out great.

If u experienced all the content the game has to offer it does make u crave for more in my opinion. I doubt these will be implemented but for me tho adding mating press and animation/variations of poses to the scenes will make this the number 1 game on this site for me. Just my thoughts.
What's your number 1?

Feb 10, 2022
Also Since apparently Natsui (Person who made PeroMod Got blocked or Banned idk) I will drop the recent one here. Works with Ver 1.0.4 (The most current one basically)
For some reasons this is not working for me, when I press "P" nothing happens.
I am using CCMod. When I add this the "the save" button vanish.
Any help?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
For some reasons this is not working for me, when I press "P" nothing happens.
I am using CCMod. When I add this the "the save" button vanish.
Any help?
Check mods.txt in ...\www\ folder
It should look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think wyldspace's mods.txt file doesn't have comma at the end of this line:
{"name":"CC_Texts","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
So if you add more mods it causes problems, so just add comma there...

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I whored out the secretary after level 3, now shes lvl48 and its day 52. Now lvl 4 seems impossible to clear. Should i wait for riots and start a new game, or can i finish with this warden ( slut lvl 194)?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Isn't there already a mating press, when you use the vaginal sex skill on an enemy pre-emptively?
Nope that's not it. That's called the amazon position where she's on top in control doing the fucking. Whereas the mating press is the male being on top similar to the missionary position but with the woman's legs tucked up. U can try looking them up, I'm sure there's a lot of examples.
What's your number 1?
So far I don't have a #1. What I'd consider to be #1 would be where there's a sex game I'd keep returning to for the amazing sexual content that never gets dull overtime. The games I've encountered so far has not lived up to that expectation. A good story and gameplay for me is just a bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kepstich

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, just got a question. Is there any point to not wait until the final day before order decay gets increased just to gather as much money as possible before killing the boss of the floor? In general, when should one try to kill the boss of a floor? How long should you wait?

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Hey guys, just got a question. Is there any point to not wait until the final day before order decay gets increased just to gather as much money as possible before killing the boss of the floor? In general, when should one try to kill the boss of a floor? How long should you wait?
You generally want to wait as long as possible to stockpile gold and character levels, while not going low enough to place yourself at risk of being overwhelmed next level and get a Game Over from reaching 0 order.

Generally, that sweetspot is around ~30 order. The start of each level, problem edicts get automatically enacted which significantly decrease control, which will take you several days and a good stash of gold to compensate for with expensive control edicts.

The lower your order is, the stronger enemies are as well (to the point of them being impossible to defeat), so hovering just slightly above 0 order is a slippery slope.

If you get frustrated, I recommend doing Secretary mode for your first run. Play Prisoner if you want to lose (that hopelessness fantasy).

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
the longer you fight, higher your slut level goes.
Higher it goes, more you get nerfed.
This game is all about balance.

Feb 10, 2022
Check mods.txt in ...\www\ folder
It should look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think wyldspace's mods.txt file doesn't have comma at the end of this line:
{"name":"CC_Texts","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
So if you add more mods it causes problems, so just add comma there...
Thanks man, I really appreciate your help
I copied your .txt and it worked perfectly fine

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Any tips how to clear lvl 4 when karryn is lvk 193 slut?
Im doing both a slut and purity run in 2 different game save files. In slut run im beating them with just sex attacks. Make sure to get all edicts that give you plenty of energy, endurance and healing. You cant lose any fight while you got energy remaining. Be warned though, Im only currently on level 4 Warden difficulty, this are my first time playthroughs of this game.

Orgy Battle.jpg
Sex Victory.jpg
Healing Thoughts.jpg

Reactions: sabu6

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Im doing both a slut and purity run in 2 different game save files. In slut run im beating them with just sex attacks. Make sure to get all edicts that give you plenty of energy, endurance and healing. You cant lose any fight while you got energy remaining. Be warned though, Im only currently on level 4 Warden difficulty, this are my first time playthroughs of this game.

View attachment 1760752
View attachment 1760754
View attachment 1760757
Pls upload the status also for a better idea

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes