Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Sadly they only add new cut ins right now. What the game lacks are more sex poses, and some variations of defet poses.
There is that gym job Rem said they're working on. Hopefully it turns out great.

If u experienced all the content the game has to offer it does make u crave for more in my opinion. I doubt these will be implemented but for me tho adding mating press and animation/variations of poses to the scenes will make this the number 1 game on this site for me. Just my thoughts.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
There is that gym job Rem said they're working on. Hopefully it turns out great.

If u experienced all the content the game has to offer it does make u crave for more in my opinion. I doubt these will be implemented but for me tho adding mating press and animation/variations of poses to the scenes will make this the number 1 game on this site for me. Just my thoughts.
Isn't there already a mating press, when you use the vaginal sex skill on an enemy pre-emptively?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
After what level subjugation stripper job opens, i just finished lvl 3 but cant find the option

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
Any type of kick as far as I know, though never tried the cock kick tbh. Mainly the attacks after loosing the halberd one way of another, and once Karryn got kickcountered a couple of times she gets a "Light kick" skill, which basically does not do any damage and just allows enemies to kickcounter her.
EDIT: Just tested, yes, works also with cock kick.

Well yes, goblins can go vag sex after cunnilingus, but they cant start with it.
In battle that is. In the reception they can immediately go for vag or anal sex too.
I'm having problems getting the light kick skill to get kick countered. Can I not get it if I'm running the "prison fighter' title? I'm unarmed all the time

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
i found a post about editing enemy skills and got someone to initiate it. What's the natural, non-editing way to trigger this though?

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm having problems getting the light kick skill to get kick countered. Can I not get it if I'm running the "prison fighter' title? I'm unarmed all the time
You need to meet the Desire Req. for Vaginal Sex, Pussy needs to be wet and exposed, the enemy type must be capable of countering a kick and finally the enemy must be aroused.

Reactions: mbzradeloip

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Is there any way ingame or through a mod to lower the amount of time spent in minigames? Even using the shortest time unless you're intentionally trying to fail the bar and visitor center go on forever.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes