Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Oh ok thank you! Is there a doc to see something like a list of all the specific scenes?
Dunno. Can only say from the top of my head in general what enemy types can start.

Prisoner: Handjob
Goblin: Cunnilingus
Thug: Vaginal Sex + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Rogue: Rimjob
Nerd: Footjob
Slime: Unique Sex Position that is started I believe via Anal Sex. But not 100% sure if they can start it also with something else.
Orc: Titjob + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Lizardman: Vaginal Sex
Hobo: Anal Sex
Yeti: Titjob + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Werewolf: Vaginal Sex
Guards are a bit of a special case, since every Guard has his own preference that can be: Handjob, Blowjob, Titjob, Rimjob and Vaginal Sex

Now I am 100% sure that I am missing something or something isn't exactly right so anybody feel free to correct me but it should be roughly correct.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Dunno. Can only say from the top of my head in general what enemy types can start.

Slime: Unique Sex Position that is started I believe via Anal Sex. But not 100% sure if they can start it also with something else.
Guards are a bit of a special case, since every Guard has his own preference that can be: Handjob, Blowjob, Titjob, Rimjob and Vaginal Sex

Now I am 100% sure that I am missing something or something isn't exactly right so anybody feel free to correct me but it should be roughly correct.
Yeah, I've seen the same starting scenes. Don't know if this is impacted by CC Mod.

The only change that I have seen happening is during a slut run. With time and Karryns growing experience in more positions, prisoners can also trigger Blowjobs and Titjobs.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
please specify witch preg mod. there is cc (not up to date), wylde's (works but no art) and a member here is currently working on making preg art.
Didn't know about Wylde's... Thanks!

Last edited:

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018

(y)

Just two additions: Lizardmen and Guards can also start via Kick-Counter. Guards though essentially only if at least basic guard training edict has been chosen (the higher training, the higher the chance) and the Unarmed training edicts have not been chosen (at least not to high)
Guards scenes are, as far as I know, also partly dependent on guard aggression, if low then handjob, if higher than the others, but dont know the exact details tbh.

Slime I've also only ever seen start via Anal, and others are then join poses after anal.

Reactions: Neriel

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017

Also goblin can go straight to vagina sex when doing Cunnilingus. He kinda mounts her from behind.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021

Thank you for you time, I did not know all of them, especially for the counter kick. Does it happen randomly when you initialize a balls kick?

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you for you time, I did not know all of them, especially for the counter kick. Does it happen randomly when you initialize a balls kick?
Any type of kick as far as I know, though never tried the cock kick tbh. Mainly the attacks after loosing the halberd one way of another, and once Karryn got kickcountered a couple of times she gets a "Light kick" skill, which basically does not do any damage and just allows enemies to kickcounter her.
EDIT: Just tested, yes, works also with cock kick.

Also goblin can go straight to vagina sex when doing Cunnilingus. He kinda mounts her from behind.
Well yes, goblins can go vag sex after cunnilingus, but they cant start with it.
In battle that is. In the reception they can immediately go for vag or anal sex too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kepstich
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes