Minduin

May 13, 2017
Anyone know if is possible to edit the drinks asked by costumers in the bar job? like have them only asking for pale ale or only tequila, i tried using the search function but with over 1200 pages i couldn't filter anything

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone know if is possible to edit the drinks asked by costumers in the bar job? like have them only asking for pale ale or only tequila, i tried using the search function but with over 1200 pages i couldn't filter anything
Thats techncially possible, though have not tried it yet - you'd have to look into the RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js file (or the corresponding CC one, if you use the CC mod), in the section
Code:
//Has no drink, want a drink
There the array of possible drinks is built up, should be enough to add a line in front of
Code:
target._bar_orderedDrink = orderingDrinkArray[Math.randomInt(orderingDrinkArray.length)];
->
Code:
orderingDrinkArray = [ ALCOHOL_TYPE_PALE_ALE,ALCOHOL_TYPE_TEQUILA ];
target._bar_orderedDrink = orderingDrinkArray[Math.randomInt(orderingDrinkArray.length)];
should do the trick.

But again, not tested ;)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Since I was disappointed to find you can't actually do much of anything in the gloryhole unless you already have the abilities (handjob etc.) from combat (unless they changed that), I'd like to ask: can I do anything on the stripper job with a relatively "pure" Karryn (i.e. sadistic bitch), or is there again an expectation of having certain passives/slut levels?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Since I was disappointed to find you can't actually do much of anything in the gloryhole unless you already have the abilities (handjob etc.) from combat (unless they changed that), I'd like to ask: can I do anything on the stripper job with a relatively "pure" Karryn (i.e. sadistic bitch), or is there again an expectation of having certain passives/slut levels?
There is no difference. Both versions is just her stripping. The only things that change are Dialog as always and slight variations in poses. Still have no clue why in the Glory Hole you need to have Sex Skills to do anything, since it would fit for her to test out the waters there without anybody knowing that it is actually her but oh well.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
There is no difference. Both versions is just her stripping. The only things that change are Dialog as always and slight variations in poses. Still have no clue why in the Glory Hole you need to have Sex Skills to do anything, since it would fit for her to test out the waters there without anybody knowing that it is actually her but oh well.
The anonimity only works one-way due to the fact she is the only woman in the entire prison, and the prisoners know it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The anonimity only works one-way due to the fact she is the only woman in the entire prison, and the prisoners know it.
Oh so you know for a fact if a Person gives you a Handjob, that the other Person is a women even if you don't see a thing? Also we are talking about a women that is in the entire game naive. So your point is already pointless, since it is not about what others "know" it is about how she thinks of it.

Jul 17, 2020
don't they have requirements to do stripper job?i mean you can't do it if you below 100 slut level if im not mistaken

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
Still got invaded three times in a row with 3%. I forgot how the game got these annoying little things.

Last edited:
Reactions: hecknuts
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes