Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
the tie is in the original artwork. it is possable to use the naked image files to get rid of it, however it's a bit pain in the butt. the hat is fairly easily removed by changing the image files for the hat to a blank image
I’m trying to removed them during battles but no matter I do win or lose I can’t seem to rid of them and I’m not using some cheat mod files removed!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I’m trying to removed them during battles but no matter I do win or lose I can’t seem to rid of them and I’m not using some cheat mod files removed!
you would have to modify the artwork in the img files to do it, and even then getting rid of the tie is all but impossible. i think the only time they are gone without modding the images is for the fight after masturbation at the couch

korpus

Jul 19, 2017
Are we even getting karryn preg anyway?
That's a really good question! i don't know. I do the drawings, i'm close to the end, less than 10 to go. But after that, since i can't code for shit, someone else will have to integrate them. So, bottom line is, there is a 50/50 chance, in my opinion, this project reaches a conclusive end. In the meantime, just don't click the spoiler tab if you're fed up with the updates.

Reactions: someguy4567

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What this game lacks is more poses, and varid masturbation scenes.

Milking scenes, enemas and much more BDSM stuff.

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Welp, wyldspace just updated CCmod to the version 1.05h

Installation is just copy/pasting files from "install this" folder, but if you have several mods installed you will have to manually edit mods.txt
Don't forget that there is a chance your old saves might break when updating to the new version, try migrating new game+ save, there are usually no problems with those. (It is room where you choose difficulty)
Quick question, I do enjoy what they offer but not the preg content, how can I disable it? If I touch the mods.txt in www and I do something like
Code:
{"name":"CC_PregMod","status":false,"description":"","parameters":{}},
the game won't ever go after the loading screen at the beginning, before the main menu.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Quick question, I do enjoy what they offer but not the preg content, how can I disable it? If I touch the mods.txt in www and I do something like
Code:
{"name":"CC_PregMod","status":false,"description":"","parameters":{}},
the game won't ever go after the loading screen at the beginning, before the main menu.
To disable pregnancy open CC_config.js in ...www\mods\ with notepad and change this line
Code:
var CCMod_pregModEnabled = true;
to
Code:
var CCMod_pregModEnabled = false;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
look around this file, there are plenty of other settings too.

Alternatively, you can just enact birth control edict or condom edict.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys how to I add money with PeroCheat?
I am using this mod for cheats:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5h-full-remtairy.33777/page-1101#post-7301493
So, I have CCmod, Peromod and this cheat menu mod by Krude; all three working without any conflicts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashbringer17

TamHac

Feb 28, 2018
I cant beat Yasu using sex skill because he constantly heal back his energy. Anyone have an idea how to beat him

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes