jayman_85

May 2, 2018
There are a couple on steam for the non-slut non-corruption playthroughs that work well, but you'd be missing lots of content that way. The best way to experience the game, especially for purposes of whacking off, is to just go in blind, realise that losing is the point, and let what happens happen.
True, but losing makes her also lose her weapon and also gives her debuffs. I'm on day 4, bankrupt and still can't beat the green orc pig guy. Is there anything I'm missing?

Vory

May 7, 2018
Anyway to get this working on Android? Apk files always say "download failed" after installing

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
CC Mod works, but it seems there is no new modified CG.
Guess the team stopped working on it ?
What do you mean no new modified cg? You mean all the ones added in the previous updates of the mod aren't showing? Or no modified CGs post 1.05?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Welp, wyldspace just updated CCmod to the version 1.05h

Installation is just copy/pasting files from "install this" folder, but if you have several mods installed you will have to manually edit mods.txt
Don't forget that there is a chance your old saves might break when updating to the new version, try migrating new game+ save, there are usually no problems with those. (It is room where you choose difficulty)
Download this version and everything works fine. Bumping because very important post and front page is not updated to 1.05h ccmod

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
the balance of the mod is total bull shit. it's just made to punish you in every way possible.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Try fucking yourself. I see three people asking if it works and getting no direct reply and one person saying it works but has no image variations. Hence why I asked again for a clear, concise answer and the search function was not giving me the answer.
well, try reading, it helps cure stupidity.

Last edited:

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
How the fuck is "Beautiful Warden" supposed to work?
The tooltip says if equipped for the whole day, Control goes up by 1, but nothing happens even if worn for multiple days or if de-equipped and re-equipped.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes