someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
what is it different from 1.05g?
I mean whats new is it worth downloading
v.1.0.5h

• Added new cut-in variations for: Butt petting - yeti
  • Fixed a cut-in missing image error with goblin kisses.
  • Fixed 'Nipples That Get Hard From Being Ogled' Passive's effect description.
It's up to you, if you think this is worth downloading.

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
1649243833656.png i got this error message after trying to install the mod by replacing the www file from the release file, anyone know how to fix? ver 1.0.5e

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
The riot system is making me lose some hair.
Nothing works. the upgrades don't reduce the chances.
They just want to riot.
They do reduce the chances but iirc it's adative (i.e. the game always progresses to a guaranteed riot to discourage subsidy farming) so the effect is not very noticable.
After you clear level 3, the stripper job keeps you guaranteed riot-free for a day, though.

How do we view scenes you already unlocked? is there any way
Nearly all scenes are repeatable. Just trigger the conditions that cause the scene again. The only non-repeatable scene is the epilogue scene, but it just re-uses an existing scene but with a wedding dress.
Use the give up skill in combat to instantl enter defeat scenes. Let your desires rise in combat for combat sex. If you want a specific enemy, use gauntlet mode on floor 5 or CCMod. Do (or fail) at jobs for the job scenes. Gallery is kind of unnecesary with how easily accessible all scenes are in freeplay mode.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Are there any other toys like a rotor or sth aside dildo?
View attachment 1742876
Bruh when did they add that outfit?

for anyone that wants it, here is the bikini outfit mod from the kp chinese mod. was working up to v 1.0.5f. i have not tested it on g. the outfit is only in the map pose, not in battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, this is when. Doesn't look that good in this screenshot tbh.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello there, just came back after the release in december (I think) ? Is the CC Mod updated to the latest version anyone ?
Thanks in advance !

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
So aside from Cock Kick, and maybe Footjob (Though that's debatable) Are there any other sadistic skills in the game?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes