FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does "v1.0.5f Full" mean it's completed? Or is that just the non-Alpha/non-Beta version of 1.0.5f?

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Does "v1.0.5f Full" mean it's completed? Or is that just the non-Alpha/non-Beta version of 1.0.5f?
It's technically complete yeah (One of the minority of projects on here that use versioning numbers properly lol), devs are just adding some extra art now, and are working on a new job at the floor 3 gym as a thank you gift for the game's popularity. I assume after the gym job it's safe to assume it's got all the content it's going to get.

Reactions: FookU2

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
I can't dodge when there's a guy parked between and the next area, I just tried again and got 38% fatigue after one fight. I give up Karryn is a forever slut. unless I play on easy difficulty again asfdgahdgagduehfoekcpe]'ce
You meet the guy who block the area only once, after you win, the path is opened, just dodge the other guys. And yeah, to remain pure in harder difficulties is either done by cheat or grinding with a lot patience.

Reactions: World enjoyer

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I'm not into RPG games but the story and premise are very nice. Not sure how I feel about the combat system. Feels robust enough but still not very rewarding.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? I'm not into RPG games but the story and premise are very nice. Not sure how I feel about the combat system. Feels robust enough but still not very rewarding.
There are a couple on steam for the non-slut non-corruption playthroughs that work well, but you'd be missing lots of content that way. The best way to experience the game, especially for purposes of whacking off, is to just go in blind, realise that losing is the point, and let what happens happen.

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone give a link for game with Chinese mod? Or link for KP v 0.9Bj?
I can't find any, but want to play this mod.
Any hero?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
tips for the second floor boss?
Tips probably use focus,ki and insult first and probably kill two thug first if your strong enough to kill them in one go! then you can probably focus on that slime guy or use focus,ki and insult first then killing slime next kill followed by killing on those others opponen! but that up to you on which attack you use!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes