Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Hello Everybody,
Does anybode have the complete game files of the latest possible version compatible with the Chinese KP Mod thing, couldn't get it to work for the life of me...
Thanks!
What does the chinese mod do or have in it?

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Got a question: I haven't played this in a while and I'm gonna come back to it. When I played a while ago I used the code tweaks to make her not wear panties, not fix clothing, not clean cum, make her always aroused etc. Have those things become implemented in the game or do I still need to tweak the code to achieve that?

Husarz.Evil

Jan 11, 2022
Strange, somebody can change slut level? In cheat menu 2.0.2 on L button is not working after i change it - still prev numbers :(

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Can someone give me a guide i can't figure out how to activate scenes or how to progress the game
Sexual scenes happen during combat, after defeat or during side jobs.
You progress by clearing a floor, by defeating the boss.
Enemies are defeated by depleting their health or by making them cum.
If your desire levels are past a certain threshold (Hover over to see the thresholds) then enemies can engage sex during combat, but at the start your max threshold is too low for anything to happen. Those thresholds will raise once you've got a couple of passives, and passives are acquired by a hundreds of different ways.
You get defeated if your energy runs out. Energy runs out by orgasming too often or just depleting it by using energy skills. Then a unique gangbang scene will start depending on which floor you are.

Got a question: I haven't played this in a while and I'm gonna come back to it. When I played a while ago I used the code tweaks to make her not wear panties, not fix clothing, not clean cum, make her always aroused etc. Have those things become implemented in the game or do I still need to tweak the code to achieve that?
Exhibitionist and bukkake passives take care of the first 3. Not sure about the always aroused part

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Sexual scenes happen during combat, after defeat or during side jobs.
You progress by clearing a floor, by defeating the boss.
Enemies are defeated by depleting their health or by making them cum.
If your desire levels are past a certain threshold (Hover over to see the thresholds) then enemies can engage sex during combat, but at the start your max threshold is too low for anything to happen. Those thresholds will raise once you've got a couple of passives, and passives are acquired by a hundreds of different ways.
You get defeated if your energy runs out. Energy runs out by orgasming too often or just depleting it by using energy skills. Then a unique gangbang scene will start depending on which floor you are.

Exhibitionist and bukkake passives take care of the first 3. Not sure about the always aroused part
Thank you!

PandoraWolf96q

Dec 10, 2020
How the hell do you turn off scandalous appearance i just want karyn to be naked all the time without fighting every 5 seconds any help is much appreciated

Jan 6, 2020
I feel like I don't understand this game or at least the virginal requirements, I played through on easy and got the slut/ntr ending. Trying to go through on warden difficulty with minimal sluttiness and I found a virgin save from earlier in the thread that starts with 3 floors subjugated, but as soon as I take over the combat goes to shit. Karry is either not doing any damage and counter- seems ironically counter productive because it eats away at the health bar so I end up exhausted. I understand that the more fatigued you are the more everything csts but the fatgiue increases by about 12-15% after every fight so trying to get to a boss in one run is pointless and resting doesn't lower it anywhere near enough.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I feel like I don't understand this game or at least the virginal requirements, I played through on easy and got the slut/ntr ending. Trying to go through on warden difficulty with minimal sluttiness and I found a virgin save from earlier in the thread that starts with 3 floors subjugated, but as soon as I take over the combat goes to shit. Karry is either not doing any damage and counter- seems ironically counter productive because it eats away at the health bar so I end up exhausted. I understand that the more fatigued you are the more everything csts but the fatgiue increases by about 12-15% after every fight so trying to get to a boss in one run is pointless and resting doesn't lower it anywhere near enough.
git gud

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
Damn, the sadist part of the game is still too little, suppose it is too late to ask for more?

I'm sorry I didn't realise I was playing a soulsborne game.
You have to dodge them all and don't rush the game so i suppose in a sense, you are.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes