DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So I'm playing the waitress mini game and for some dang reason it is not letting me select one of the patrons to "take order" from even though I'm at the correct table.

There's 2 dudes there but it is only ever allowing me to select one of them which, if you've played the mini game at all before, then you know this'll invariably lead to them getting angry and starting a brawl which is a real pain in the butt.

Not sure how to resolve or even what may cause the issue. :(

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
There's 2 dudes there but it is only ever allowing me to select one of them which, if you've played the mini game at all before, then you know this'll invariably lead to them getting angry and starting a brawl which is a real pain in the butt.
There's also an option to kick them out of the bar.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
So I'm playing the waitress mini game and for some dang reason it is not letting me select one of the patrons to "take order" from even though I'm at the correct table.

You can select them individually using your movement keys. Also, you can choose them with your mouse so watch where the cursor is if you can't change the selction, because it may be hovering over someone.

Reactions: Laxard and DustyX

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022

In case you're new to the game, have you hit the down arrow? If you're not new and you really can't, just ignore me.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Is there a way to just unlock all the titles? Not really here to grind titles....
I just added ones that I don't feel like bothering to acquire honestly throught RpgMakerSaveEdit tool.
But I reccomend you to not add too much, or it's will be annoying to change titles.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Thats a very fine point, didnt think about encrypted pictures ...

... and thanks a ton naatsui, those frankensteined pics look good ;)

I hope I managed to properly pack the pics again, and I corrected the selection box (just moving to a different position and letting MV paint a box, that should now do it to be all readable).
Additionally I also moved the yasu event to the outside map, so it can be accessed right away (other map is also still in the archive, if needed).

My main issue with the adaptation is that Yasu counts as a boss, and the level of bosses is hard coded to be the value specified in the enemies data - other enemies scale by various parameters, but bosses dont. So either he'd be totally overpowered or by the third level latest will be unable to actually do anything anymore ... maybe ill try to have a deeper look here, if time permits.
do you mind if your mod is shared? some people on discord are interested in it. thanks.

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
i think wyldespace's forked version works, but no art work, just text
Had to do a clean install, looks like its running fine so far. Graphic for Karryn's insides in the menu. Thanks a billion! Going to link to it for those that follow.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes