Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Wait, reinforcements are not the part of the main game? lol they are a headache but I thought they were the part of the game.

Is there a passive that makes Karryn pantyless all the time? Also when she wears nothing it seems like that subjugated floors become kinda "horny" or whatever that state is called. I don't remember it when I was playing before. Though I played last time around 0.7
Reinforcements are a random chance, it's quite low, in vanilla. You can change it but I'm focused on finding the change I made in my game for your second question.

Open RemtairyKarryn.js
Find this:

Game_Actor.prototype.putOnPanties = function() {
this._wearingPanties = true;
this._lostPanties = false;
};

Change it to this:

Game_Actor.prototype.putOnPanties = function() {
this._wearingPanties = false;
this._lostPanties = false;
};

The unfortunate side effect is that the variable that counts how many times she's had her panties taken off won't go up, so you might miss out on two passives that I'm vaguely aware of. Incidentally it's possible for her panties to be stolen so she wakes up without them, but I'm not entirely sure how much content is contained in that scenario, I don't think it's much.

Again, sorry for the tl;dr but I'm sometimes not sure how else to communicate things.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Wait, reinforcements are not the part of the main game? lol they are a headache but I thought they were the part of the game.

Is there a passive that makes Karryn pantyless all the time? Also when she wears nothing it seems like that subjugated floors become kinda "horny" or whatever that state is called. I don't remember it when I was playing before. Though I played last time around 0.7
Reinforcements is a mod, only lizardmen should have that ability.

mr.ed007

Nov 17, 2017
I don't know all, but there is at least 4 bad endings. I personally triggered 2 bad endings.
Bad endings are result of missmanagment of economical part of the game.
For running out of order I've only had two with slight text variation, correct?

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Tell you what this game desperately needs? A gallery/ event replay mode. Sometimes you just wanna see the bar game/ reception cgs without pretending like the mini games themselves are fun to play

Also how do you go about turning off autosaves? Would like to be able to just have a semi-gallery save where I can catch some dick without having to worry about progressing in days and what not

Reactions: floran

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
I don't understand how to play this game, anyone help ?
Can you be more specific? I'd be happy to help but I don't know what you're struggling with.
The only general advice I can give is: Either choose fighting, or fucking. Go into the prison and do what you love. If you want fucking, you'll have to purposefully lose a few times until Karryn "breaks." The rest should become obvious over time.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Tell you what this game desperately needs? A gallery/ event replay mode. Sometimes you just wanna see the bar game/ reception cgs without pretending like the mini games themselves are fun to play

Also how do you go about turning off autosaves? Would like to be able to just have a semi-gallery save where I can catch some dick without having to worry about progressing in days and what not
RemtairyPrison.js

~line 1438, or search for "Save Menu"
How it looks normally:

//Save Menu
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
return this.easyMode() || $gameSwitches.value(SWITCH_TEST_MODE_ID) || (Prison.freeMode() && ConfigManager.cheatDisableAutosave);
};

Change it to this:

//Save Menu
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
return true;
};

Pick a slot in your save list, perhaps the last one, to act as your "idgaf" save. Save to that slot after loading your regular game and the autosave will save to that slot as well. It's a good enough workaround, I've found. When you want to go back to playing after you've washed your hands, reload the original save.

Last edited:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I "believe" I've installed the ccmod correctly, but is there any readily evident means to tell whether it is in fact working correctly? One of the status menus for example or...?

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
any cheat for add more Edicts ?
In RemtairyEdicts.js

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 25;
if(Prison.easyMode()) points++;

Normally "let points = 25;" is = (something else). I just copied from my own modded file for convenience. Line 580 in my current version if that helps.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
For running out of order I've only had two with slight text variation, correct?
The ones I got is one from being out of order early on and the other is from getting bankrupt. I also know that bankrupt ending have variations depending on corruption.

Tell you what this game desperately needs? A gallery/ event replay mode.
Funny that there is actually plagin called "RecollectionMode" already inside but I didn't encountered it use and didn't bother to check all other plugins for references.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Is there any javascript code modification that allows no pleasure damage for karryn? I'd like to see the cut-ins without getting bliss looped.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes