Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
Godamn, I just found out about this game! Now I found out there is a mod but it's somehow outdated.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is almost ruined !

Reactions: danielhawk105

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Godamn, I just found out about this game! Now I found out there is a mod but it's somehow outdated.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is almost ruined !
use wyldespaces forked version of cc. everything works except tan skin and some hair color poses.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Anyway - since some pages ago I saw a certain wish to battle against Yasu more often than just in the tutorial - tiny mod here, adding one enemy, one troop, and one event on the stairs to Lv3 map.
Hope it works and if so that however likes to use it, likes it ;)
i like your mod. 2 questions. have you figgured out why the angry cg doesn't load? and do you know how to move the text box's, the text covers up some other text when you meet yasu at the level 3 steps. thank you! i'll add the text covering text pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
added in edit: i have learned that the angry etc images are not encrypted so the game won't recognise them unless you either decrypt the game or encrypt the mod files (thanks to tyrrandae and demi!)

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
i like your mod. 2 questions. have you figgured out why the angry cg doesn't load? and do you know how to move the text box's, the text covers up some other text when you meet yasu at the level 3 steps. thank you! i'll add the text covering text pic
added in edit: i have learned that the angry etc images are not encrypted so the game won't recognise them unless you either decrypt the game or encrypt the mod files (thanks to tyrrandae and demi!)
Had to do the hard way

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
The answer is here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5f-full-remtairy.33777/post-7142500

-----------
When installing the CCMod I get a "Loading error": "Failed to load: img/statusmenu/statusWindow_Anus_Aroused.png".

The game version is 1.0.5f , the CCMod is today's (March 27th, 2022). I used the release set of "www". There are 12 files overwritten when I copy the www set to the game's folder. The game is a completely fresh unzipped install.

Error's screenshot attached.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Can I ask a question?

Is there actually any point in updating the version of the game I have right now (v 1.0.5a or b?) or is it better to just wait for an actual major update?

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Can I ask a question?

Is there actually any point in updating the version of the game I have right now (v 1.0.5a or b?) or is it better to just wait for an actual major update?
There's good cut-ins and stuff being added. If you're modded, I wouldn't update just yet. If you're unmodded, shouldn't make a difference.

If you're even slightly sick of the game, this might be a good time to play some other player character gone wild game so the total mass of new content breathes a full breath of life back into it when you pick it up again.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Can I ask a question?

Do you have the CCMod? That thing is worth the install together with updating to 1.0.5.f.

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
The Choicebox is positioned left, thats the issue.
If you use RPGMaker Mv it should be self explanatory.
i did not know where to look in order to move the box. i did remove it for now, but relocating is better. i've never done anything with rpgmaker, so thanks for the info! i decrypted the game, and the images from the mod now load. i also encrypted the images and that also worked.
also i am currently working on adding yasu in other location, but i keep getting script errors. as i said i have never done anything with rpgmaker, so any advice is welcome.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
With the mod, the reinforcement is so annoying. I finally beat level 3.
Wait, reinforcements are not the part of the main game? lol they are a headache but I thought they were the part of the game.

Is there a passive that makes Karryn pantyless all the time? Also when she wears nothing it seems like that subjugated floors become kinda "horny" or whatever that state is called. I don't remember it when I was playing before. Though I played last time around 0.7

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes