Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The preg edits look good. While poses are limited. Some more orc centred poses, and more with criminal will do wonders

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
mod bois, might want to check this out :

appears to be an official pregganante mod
posted pretty recently
but its all in moonrunes
Thats really fantastic news - but unfortunately I'm too dumb to find my way through the "moonrunes". Was anyone able to find the download link to those materials?

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
i'm getting a lot of crash notes when trying to use the mod into my game...

is there any that works with the newest version? Or does anyone knows what i could change to make it work with the newest ver?

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Odd I am getting error with FansVideos part of mod.
Last time I used the OnlyFanse edict was on version 1.05e, but the patch notes between e and f don't mention anything related to it's unlikely that that'd have broken it tbh.

i'm getting a lot of crash notes when trying to use the mod into my game...

is there any that works with the newest version? Or does anyone knows what i could change to make it work with the newest ver?
Don't use the link on the front page. This one should work for 1.0.5

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
Last time I used the OnlyFanse edict was on version 1.05e, but the patch notes between e and f don't mention anything related to it's unlikely that that'd have broken it tbh.

oh i didn't know that
thanks a bunch!

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017

Well something broke in F version and I am getting the following error. And in E version I didn't have issues either.

Edit:
I think my save got corrupted most likely. I did forget to redo the mod after the update today so I am sure something got messed up.

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
afaik no, the CG is drawn in such a way that its not really suited for outfits, if you want to draw a scene with a new outfit, you basically have to draw it all over again with the outfit you had in mind. this isn't impossible, but very tedious.
actually the CG is very much drawn in a way (layers) that makes outfit very viable but the sheer amount of poses makes it much more time consuming than it is in other works (where one would edit instead). Not just drawing but scripting too has to be done and is much less fun.

And since Karryn tends to be mostly in her birthday suit anyway, it is more viable to make graffiti and alike.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
actually the CG is very much drawn in a way (layers) that makes outfit very viable but the sheer amount of poses makes it much more time consuming than it is in other works (where one would edit instead). Not just drawing but scripting too has to be done and is much less fun.

And since Karryn tends to be mostly in her birthday suit anyway, it is more viable to make graffiti and alike.
lets do that then, some piercings or tattos would be most welcome.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes