Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
I have zero interest in pregnancy. Do you guys recommend that I download CCmod just for the exhibitionist content (onlyfans) and other tweaks? Or is it not worth it? I also have no interest in changing Karryn's hair or eyes color.
From what I've seen, the onlyfans and tweaks only make the game easier. You're better off having a look at the files yourself in \Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\ (particularly RemtairyKarryn.js), finding the values you want to change and modifying the game to your own preference directly.

The pregnancy and the colour changes are the two biggest things in the mod afaik, so you're better off making the changes you want directly and keeping backups of the original files and your modified files. Making a note of the changes you make can mean you can reproduce those changes later if there's a game update instead of waiting for a mod to update.

(edit) that being said, I haven't figured out how the mod makes delivery of drinks instant, I've only been able to increase the patience of the customers in the bar to some ridiculous number (/edit)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
From what I've seen, the onlyfans and tweaks only make the game easier. You're better off having a look at the files yourself in \Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\ (particularly RemtairyKarryn.js), finding the values you want to change and modifying the game to your own preference directly.

The pregnancy and the colour changes are the two biggest things in the mod afaik, so you're better off making the changes you want directly and keeping backups of the original files and your modified files. Making a note of the changes you make can mean you can reproduce those changes later if there's a game update instead of waiting for a mod to update.

(edit) that being said, I haven't figured out how the mod makes delivery of drinks instant, I've only been able to increase the patience of the customers in the bar to some ridiculous number (/edit)
To be honest, changes that make the game easier are not something that bothers me. I just found the OnlyFans mechanic interesting and thought it would be a good idea to implement it in my game.

As for the drinks... Could you tell me which file I would need to modify to make the drink last longer? NPC's drink too fast in my opinion.

Thanks for your reply.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
To be honest, changes that make the game easier are not something that bothers me. I just found the OnlyFans mechanic interesting and thought it would be a good idea to implement it in my game.

As for the drinks... Could you tell me which file I would need to modify to make the drink last longer? NPC's drink too fast in my opinion.

Thanks for your reply.
You're going to want RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
I'm not sure what the name of the variable you'll need to find is, I didn't change that. I think I looked for a way to increase the rate at which Karryn gets drunk, but I settled for the increased patience instead and gamed it by hanging around dudes who already had drinks.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
I'd share my save but I heavily mod my game so it most likely will SoftLock or freeze your game.
Hey, since you also heavily mod your game, I've got a question for you cause I haven't been able to figure out how to do this myself. Is there a way to increase the actual semen values that the enemies can put out without also turning it into super nukes of damage? everything I've tried has either soft capped at a certain point or made them shoot a little more but also deal ridiculous amounts of damage either to themselves or to Karryn, or if not that then increasing enemies ability to cum/ejaculate more than once in normal battles or the stripper job would be great if you know how

Last edited:

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Ok whats the point of the cheat when all of it is at a disadvantage lmao. Anyways which is more important to build up so she doesn't get defeated in battle? I was confused if it was stamina or energy to keep her sane

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Ok whats the point of the cheat when all of it is at a disadvantage lmao. Anyways which is more important to build up so she doesn't get defeated in battle? I was confused if it was stamina or energy to keep her sane
Technically cheats are for testing purposes so there's no rule that cheats should be advantageous :p
Though, you would think god mode or income would help with testing as well

Anyway,
They're both important in their own way. Stamina is used when getting attacked or offensive moves. When it depleted you fall down and won't be able to stand back up without spending Energy.
Energy is used mostly on defensive abilities or stuff like taunt/flaunt, and resisting pleasure when you're downed. Its also depleted on orgasm, and it doesn't regenerate on its own (Though, you have a willpower skill for that). If energy depletes you get a defeat scene (gangbang aka high risk of accumulating passives aka losing sanity). Endurance also lowers pleasure damage taken. So, while technically Energy is what keeps her sane, you'll be burning through that energy very quickly if you keep running out of stamina unless you're doing a slut run

I have zero interest in pregnancy. Do you guys recommend that I download CCmod just for the exhibitionist content (onlyfans) and other tweaks? Or is it not worth it? I also have no interest in changing Karryn's hair or eyes color.
CCmod has a config file specifically for customizing the mod. If you don't like pregnancy, just overwrite overwrite the setting in ConfigOverride with var CCMod_pregModEnabled = false;, for example. Same goes for gyaru and any other feature you're not interested in

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
In order of importance for the bar stats (stamina, energy and willpower) its stamina then energy then willpower, but you actually want to get the will power stuff early on in the run if you're doing a slut play through its less important for fighter runs though. Stamina is just flat out the most important stat no matter the run. But for keeping her sane that's a combination of willpower, energy and resource management

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Technically cheats are for testing purposes so there's no rule that cheats should be advantageous :p
Though, you would think god mode or income would help with testing as well
There is debug mode for testing purposes. Cheats merely help to grow passives faster.

Stamina is used when getting attacked or offensive moves.
As well as for work. Personally I think that stamina regen titles are the most usefull titles in the game.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
In order of importance for the bar stats (stamina, energy and willpower) its stamina then energy then willpower, but you actually want to get the will power stuff early on in the run if you're doing a slut play through its less important for fighter runs though. Stamina is just flat out the most important stat no matter the run. But for keeping her sane that's a combination of willpower, energy and resource management
How's willpower more important for slut runs? I only started my first slut run today, but I found it quite important for fighters too. Fighting is bound to build up Sadism and it doesn't matter how strong you are if you struggle to keep your desires in check.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Hey, since you also heavily mod your game, I've got a question for you cause I haven't been able to figure out how to do this myself. Is there a way to increase the actual semen values that the enemies can put out without also turning it into super nukes of damage? everything I've tried has either soft capped at a certain point or made them shoot a little more but also deal ridiculous amounts of damage either to themselves or to Karryn, or if not that then increasing enemies ability to cum/ejaculate more than once in normal battles or the stripper job would be great if you know how
I think what you might be looking for may be in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js
Do a search for "Ejaculation Stock" and modify the chance values in the functions below that.

Feb 29, 2020
without spoiling too much of another happy life literary masterpiece, does this have the same "oh the person you're trying to be pure in front of actually liked slutty women all along" twist as jk rpg and meltys' or did they come up with something new this time

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
How's willpower more important for slut runs? I only started my first slut run today, but I found it quite important for fighters too. Fighting is bound to build up Sadism and it doesn't matter how strong you are if you struggle to keep your desires in check.
It's important because it allows you to control you're orgasm and also how quickly you can access your desire limits to allow for sexual actions with the release desire skills

I think what you might be looking for may be in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js
Do a search for "Ejaculation Stock" and modify the chance values in the functions below that.
any time I've messed with the ejaculation stock recently it's broken 2-3 of the side jobs (usually the bar and the stripper job, rarely either the restroom or the receptionist but never all 4) or it breaks certain enemies like normal prisoners because they arent ever supposed to have more than one stock (elite versions excluded from that statement).

edit- when I say break I mean that it causes a willpower selection glitch where you can never get out of the willpower menu

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I really hate that when Karryn enters nympho mode, all guard stations except the one in the 1st floor become closed. Having to trail back and avoid stalkers becomes a chore after the first time.

Reactions: eugene67

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me how I can identify black thugs in the RemtairyEnemy file? I found the ID corresponding to the thugs, but I'm not able to differentiate them by ethnicity.

For those who are curious, I'm trying to create groups of similar enemies for each floor.

Reactions: eugene67

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Question, is the Compatible Build for uCCmod the whole game with the mod or i need to DL both and just paste the Build on top of the 1.05d of yours?
Compatible build means it's a clean steam build which the unofficial mod has been updated to. So, you'll still need to manually install the mod yourself.

You can overwrite it with higher builds but you'd just downgrade game files back and more things can break even if it seems working.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes