PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Question, Can I make Karryan a slut, but not a complete slut??
That's a very vague question, we don't know where you draw the line between the two.

In any case, Karryn gets sluttier as she unlocks more passives. So theoretically, the answer is yes, just stop getting passives when you've reached your desired sluttiness.
Practically, it's not a sure thing. The game is designed around corruption, after all. The sluttier she gets, the harder it gets to resist sexual advances, and the harder it is to avoid unlocking more passives. If you want to restrict how slutty she gets, you'll have to go for a combat build and avoid sex. Play on warden/prisoner so the avoiding sex part is harder, if you find Karryn to not get slutty enough instead.,

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
That's a very vague question, we don't know where you draw the line between the two.

In any case, Karryn gets sluttier as she unlocks more passives. So theoretically, the answer is yes, just stop getting passives when you've reached your desired sluttiness.
Practically, it's not a sure thing. The game is designed around corruption, after all. The sluttier she gets, the harder it gets to resist sexual advances, and the harder it is to avoid unlocking more passives. If you want to restrict how slutty she gets, you'll have to go for a combat build and avoid sex. Play on warden/prisoner so the avoiding sex part is harder, if you find Karryn to not get slutty enough instead.,
I already did a slutty route, and she always has this stupid face and its such a turn off for me. I prefer seeing her resist/ being a little bit flirty.

• Angry
Reactions: Droidcat39

nhathato

Feb 2, 2019
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.0.1c): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (currently outdated, just have some patience)
    • temporary compatibility fix by wyldspace:
  • basic CG gallery: here
  • PeroMod (passives editing tool): here(author naatsui got blocked?, I'll leave old link here for a bit)
    • reuploads: here and here (different versions)

NOTE: Will be updated for release version once the alphabet stops.
ehm... im intersted in making some body writing on karryn, is there any tool to do that ?

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
This might be a stupid question, but how to do slut route ?
How to subdue prisoners and bosses without halberd ?
There is very few informations about game basics and I would be glad with some tips and tricks :)
I am using cc mod if that changes something.

Thank you in advance
I am deeply sorry for my english, it's bad i know :D
Becoming more of a slut involves the Edicts you select, and the actions you take both In and Out of Battles. "Release Desire" Edicts give Karryn several Willpower Skills to use that increase her Desires, making her more vulnerable to getting molested/having sex with the Guards and Prisoners in a Battle.

Any NPC marked with a Pink Arrow/Pointer is an Event meant to earn $ for the Prison, in exchange for exposing Karryn to Lewd Scenarios. (Goblin Harassment at the Secretary, Getting Drunk/Molested at the Bar, etc).

Fighting without Halberd requires the Unarmed Edicts, and some of those require a certain level of Training in the Main Stat trees also. Read the Edicts carefully, most of them are straightforward.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
you can't have sex during the waitress job untill the defeat scene.
It's not a defeat scene, it's an "I'm smashed" scene. The defeat scene is when you run out of stamina and they drag you off into the back room again.

(edit) Allow drinking and serving stronger booze is a great way to finish the waitress job early. I just hope they don't add an "alcohol tolerance" stat. (/edit)

Last edited:

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Trust no one, not even your game launcher library.
Personally, I find keeping my profile private all the time, keeping the H games hidden, and going offline whenever I play them, seems to work. Also never allowing anyone to use my library.
If there's others who need Steam games, they should have their own library.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes