SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Where can I find the PeroMod I haven't seen any links of different pages? Is it like CCmod or is it just a code mod.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
In the Combat plugins, how do you make it so that Karryn does not have any pleasure damage?

I keep editing the variables in the scope of "if(target.isKarryn)" but karryn keeps receiving pleasure damage. And yes, I already have a lot of negative edicts so it becomes hard because of "bliss" effect looping after karryn ejaculates.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

v.1.0.5c
  • Fixed an issue with Cut-in CG variations for low slut level kisses.
  • Corrected minor typos.
v.1.0.5d
  • Added new cut-in variations for: Boobs petting - werewolf, yeti
  • Fixed a bug with counter attacks not working properly while Unarmed and in Defensive Stance.
v.1.0.5e
  • Fixed a bug with counter attacks happening during side jobs.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This might be a stupid question, but how to do slut route ?
How to subdue prisoners and bosses without halberd ?
There is very few informations about game basics and I would be glad with some tips and tricks :)
I am using cc mod if that changes something.

Thank you in advance
I am deeply sorry for my english, it's bad i know :D
If you are doing a slut run you subdue them using sex skills and by controlling the flow of the battle using willpower skills such as release desire skills and suppress desire skills.

In the beginning of the game Karryn won't have any sex skills, in order to learn them she has to experience them first. To experience them you need to control her desires(desires are indicated by heart icons during the battle, hower mouse over them for more info) during battles. After experiencing them a couple of times Karryn will learn those sex skills and she will be able to sexually attack enemies instead of waiting for enemies to initiate it.

If you want Karryn to learn a specific sex skill raise her desire related to that skill and try to keep all others low. Also keep in mind enemies have different preferences, for example thugs are more likely to initiate vaginal sex while nerds will go for a footjob so if you want a specific skill you should focus on the enemy that prefers it.

Lastly, sex damage is scaled with dexterity but sex defense is scaled with endurance, if you are going for a slut route you should focus on raising those stats.

Crow's Nest

Jun 16, 2020
Someone posted a full save with all the passives and fully upgraded prison but I can't seem to find it, anyone have any idea where it is?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
FlufflePuss My potato runs it fine, too...until I start anything heavier than Notepad++ in the background, then KP starts slowing down and to this day I have no idea why since hardware monitoring reveals peak usage on exactly nothing. Not at the level of "harmless MV is an oxymoron", but who knows.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
FlufflePuss My potato runs it fine, too...until I start anything heavier than Notepad++ in the background, then KP starts slowing down and to this day I have no idea why since hardware monitoring reveals peak usage on exactly nothing. Not at the level of "harmless MV is an oxymoron", but who knows.
Disable fps lock setting in the game and set 60fps lock using external tools such as driver control panel or RivaTuner, does it make a difference?

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
How to subdue prisoners and bosses without halberd ?
In case this wasn't an addition to the slut route question, and a seperate question about fighting without a halberd, here's some No-halberd tips for someone who just finished the prison fighter challenge run:

The main weakness of being unarmed is that you can only attack one person at a time, which is a big disadvantage since the best strategy is generally to kill off enemies as quickly as possible so they can't attack or harass you anymore.
Tips:
-Start your battles off with "Focus", and spec to agility/dex. You can take out a few enemies in the first round by counterattacking.
-Keep control high. High control = fewer enemies.
-You won't be able to weaken slimes. Be sure you can defeat them by spamming Ki a 2-3 times, otherwise, keep them for last and subdue them sexually (Charm helps, slimes don't tend to grope much so they'll just stand by and masturbate while you deal with the others)

What about bosses can I subdue them with sex skills ?
CCmod makes prisoners to call reinforcements when Karryn lies, can i stop them somehow ?

Thanks for answer :)
Yes, you can subdue them sexually. They'll cum several times before you defeat them though.

Add var CCMod_enemyData_Reinforcement_AddToEnemyTypes_Harass = [ ]; to CC_ConfigOverride to disable reinforcements on a downed Karryn.

You can override everything in CC_Config there. It's a good idea to look through it and see which settings you'd like to change. In combat, some enemies have also gotten the reinforcement ability, which you might not like either. I changed that to just the goblins myself, for example. Just copy the string and remove all the tags for whom you don't want it to apply.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What about bosses can I subdue them with sex skills ?
CCmod makes prisoners to call reinforcements when Karryn lies, can i stop them somehow ?

Thanks for answer :)
Yes, you can subdue bosses with sex skills.
I don't know about ccmod though.

Reactions: Zalech

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
You can hide the game in the Steam library. Took care to not delete it from account by mistake thought.
yeah Yeah is hidden but guess what look at this, my dude.

1647874822806.png

Oh no!! XD Steam should have I don't know something that lets me put passwords in ahem certain games in steam so ONLY I can run them XD

• Haha
Reactions: ImFeelingGud
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes