Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
I changed and it dosen't work.
It won't magically increase your desires above their existing max, but it doesn't take long to raise those max's if you just wander around and let yourself get fondled, smacked and eventually captured a few times. What it will do after the max desires increase is start the battle off maxed at all times, removing some of the thinking and a portion of the grind at the lengthiest part of the game (taking back levels 2 and 3, or bashing your head against level 1 like I did during my first playthrough because I started out trying to multiclass fighter-fuckdoll).

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Does it say which one, and after which action did that happen? there are a few enemies pngs i had to add (just copied the normal one and renamed it), but seems thent that one/some are missing?
Boss_Yasu_charge.png, after my movement the crash happened.
And one option is blocked.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Does it say which one, and after which action did that happen? there are a few enemies pngs i had to add (just copied the normal one and renamed it), but seems thent that one/some are missing?
i had it crash on boss_yasu_angry, but the png file is there. don't know why it crashed.

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Game runs on Linux (wine) with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Either run from the game folder or use the full path instead of "nw.exe", obviously)
The flag works for me. Though quite a lot of maps/screens show very low FPS (8-10) and a constant stutter after disabling GPU acceleration on fairly good hardware. Does it show the same for you? I've played around with the chromium flags in package.json but with no success so far.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes