Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Yo, here a couple more modified Cgs inspired from the pregmode. Do you think the quality is good enough for me to follow up on these? Or do you consider i should stop to clog this feed with my doodles. View attachment 1708357
This is actually very good. I especially like that the belly presses up against the breasts, which is way better than other preg cg edits of Karryn.

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Patch Notes for v.1.0.5c

v.1.0.5c
  • Fixed an issue with Cut-in CG variations for low slut level kisses.
  • Corrected minor typos.

Last edited:
Reactions: evilsss

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Hey, i did it again. Queep in mind these are first draft, and suceptible to change. Since there is a "few" more CGs, it will let me the room to improve along the way! View attachment 1710410
Looks nice but I feel like for the left picture her thigh should be the one getting squished instead of her belly.
Right now kinda looks like she just has fluid in her instead of a solid baby in her belly.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, i did it again. Queep in mind these are first draft, and suceptible to change. Since there is a "few" more CGs, it will let me the room to improve along the way! View attachment 1710410
while your art work is good, there are many people that have no interest in a pregnant karryn. yes, there are many that do want to see it. please use spoilers for those people that do not want to see it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes