War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Any news of new content? I bought this game dammit now I ashame that it is on my steam account XD yeah is really great but come to worse I might delete the account XD

Reactions: eugene67

kenren

May 15, 2018
Could anyone be so kind to find the save file that someone has posted it’s a full save that has karryn is still a virgin on hard mode

• Angry
Reactions: Klasical

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Any news of new content? I bought this game dammit now I ashame that it is on my steam account XD yeah is really great but come to worse I might delete the account XD
You can hide the game in the Steam library. Took care to not delete it from account by mistake thought.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Is there anything special you need to do, other than raise Fame & Infamy as Secretary at the Visitor Center, to see this in the game?
You pretty much just need infamy, as far as I can tell. You can sacrifice fame for infamy by waiting for the goblins to be doing you from behind by taking a breather, while someone is at the desk watching you and getting frustrated - but this has the adverse effect of depriving you of reducing progress toward riots.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Is there a way to make guards lower agression to karryn if she defeats them by sexual means, on the minigame just outside karryn´s room?
Do you mean aggression, or attack chance? I don't think you can lower the former, but I think there's a passive that lowers the latter to nearly zero.
I wonder if you're getting angry guards... getting into a sex position with a horny one can encourage the angries to join in instead of attacking.

Jul 28, 2017
Do you mean aggression, or attack chance? I don't think you can lower the former, but I think there's a passive that lowers the latter to nearly zero.
I wonder if you're getting angry guards... getting into a sex position with a horny one can encourage the angries to join in instead of attacking.
Yeah aggression, like a way to reduce it overall by sexually defeating them.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or there were changes to how things work. Playing on v1.0.5b2.
I have had the Beautiful Warden title equipped for a few days and Control hasn't increased at all. I kept it on for the entirety of the day like it says to do.
Any pointers?
Save included here if you want to peek at it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes