RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
That’s all right, I do understand and I don’t want to impose anything to anyone and ruin their fun. I edited the posts accordingly.
I mean, you can say that for any niche content.
I don't think you're "imposing" anything by posting a mod/preview.

If people gets offended by a certain content, that's their own problem and they have the choice to ignore it & move on.

korpus

Jul 19, 2017
Looks nice but I feel like for the left picture her thigh should be the one getting squished instead of her belly.
Right now kinda looks like she just has fluid in her instead of a solid baby in her belly.
You’re kinda right, I edited it to soften this impression and lighten that squishy effect. Like the feedback.

• Love
Reactions: nsfwforredditt

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,
I don't know how to install the CCmod. I tried but I can't. English is not my native language.
Does anyone have the game with the mod already installed? Thanks.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Or you can also just ignore it, I don't really like prego content either but I still appreciate the work people put on it.
i said the art was good and do appriciate the work it takes. personally i put pics in spoilers these days, it just keeps the page cleaner without the big pictures on the page.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
How to unlock this position??
Train your guards and make them more aggressive, then let them lead (enjoy or flaunt). You will of course need the appropriate level of cock and pussy desire, and be wet. It helps if you're naked and have the passive that raises your pleasure as you walk around, so you can start wet, release desires and they can do it immediately.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i said the art was good and do appriciate the work it takes. personally i put pics in spoilers these days, it just keeps the page cleaner without the big pictures on the page.
I'd agree that for like a collection of pics but for a few, nah, doesn't make much difference and is not really an issue.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
I played with my saves, and they got deleted lol
I could tell you how to edit a .js file to set it so that your desires always begin at max with every battle. There's other tweaks you can do but if it's a new thing for you, that's probably a good place to start and it would be a big head start for the best kind of playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scias85

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
done a bit of searching and couldnt find anything, mainly cuz f95 doesnt seem to have a sort function to check the most recent posts at the top or 1st page. so my small question is will the ccmod b mostly up to date and compatible enough to fully function (with a forgivable glitch here and there) this yr or next?! yes for this yr or no not till next yr, idk is fine, ill assume next with a possible surprise this yr. would just like deadline even if its such a large margin for error/changes/life, u could also take a guess how long till then and double it for margin for error/changes/life.

okanagan

Dec 17, 2017
done a bit of searching and couldnt find anything, mainly cuz f95 doesnt seem to have a sort function to check the most recent posts at the top or 1st page.
You can search by date, go to your account setting, scroll down to search options.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I could tell you how to edit a .js file to set it so that your desires always begin at max with every battle. There's other tweaks you can do but if it's a new thing for you, that's probably a good place to start and it would be a big head start for the best kind of playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I changed and it dosen't work.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
I changed and it dosen't work.
I'd share my save but I heavily mod my game so it most likely will SoftLock or freeze your game. But as stated above just get your guard aggression up and eventually guards with cigarettes in their mouths will appear in battle, those are the ones that can initiate that scene to my knowledge and then any guard can continue it once they finish.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes