zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know if theres a way to edit the files to make it so that Karryn never turns slutty? I'd love to have her always be defiant or atleast have it happen a lot slower
you can raise her desire levels in the passives js

vico81

Mar 17, 2020
Hi all,

I have a question regarding counter and defensive stance: does defensive stance cancel any chance of counter?
Whenever I use Focus and Defensive stance, I noticed that Karryn never counters. At all. I checked the counterattack rate after using Focus and it is around 40+%, but she will never do it (tried it several turns in a row against a full team of enemies, and the odds of 40% never triggering feels like I am playing XCOM :p)

Sorry if that has already been stated somewhere, could not find it with a search

Husarz.Evil

Jan 11, 2022
Why always problems with cheat menu here? rpg makermv CheatMenu v2.0.2
Impossible to change Energy - always down to 0-10, choice 90, 100, 200 - not work. Choice 7777 - energy cost for skills very very up to high values.... wtf? i change in Actors > Karryn > Max MP or in MP - anyway....

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is it mod or the game, but is it possible to lower the amount of times the guys can have another round in the game? Because sometimes it is completely crazy where they have 3 times (sometimes it feels even more) where they don't lose....

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone know if theres a way to edit the files to make it so that Karryn never turns slutty? I'd love to have her always be defiant or atleast have it happen a lot slower
Yeah, www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarryn.js, line SLUT_LVL_THRESHOLD_STAGE_1 and up to 5. That determines what stage of her corruption you get with the voice lines and such, the point at which my non-slut runs fail is around 150 and over 225 is kind of maxed out, I tend to set level 1 to 100 and 2 to 150, 3 to 200 and the 4 is the rest. These are ceilings, so stage 1 at 100 means she'll be the same as a new-game Karryn up until >100 slut level.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Is it mod or the game, but is it possible to lower the amount of times the guys can have another round in the game? Because sometimes it is completely crazy where they have 3 times (sometimes it feels even more) where they don't lose....
It's the mod. There's a setting in the config that allows you to change both the number of times they always have more, and the chance of an extra time (which is rolled after every time they run out, so they can get lucky multiple times if that's high too).

Ap2003

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah, www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarryn.js, line SLUT_LVL_THRESHOLD_STAGE_1 and up to 5. That determines what stage of her corruption you get with the voice lines and such, the point at which my non-slut runs fail is around 150 and over 225 is kind of maxed out, I tend to set level 1 to 100 and 2 to 150, 3 to 200 and the 4 is the rest. These are ceilings, so stage 1 at 100 means she'll be the same as a new-game Karryn up until >100 slut level.
can give a screenshot of your setting

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
This is a build optimized for the M1 Macs (the one in the discord server lags a lot in the minigames)

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Can someone give me a guide i can't figure out how to activate scenes or how to progress the game
Start by getting defeated by prisoners, they'll take you to a back room behind the bar. Do that a couple of more times if things aren't progressing fast enough for your liking. Staying disarmed after your first loss helps.

100UwU100

Aug 16, 2021
Hello Everybody,
Does anybode have the complete game files of the latest possible version compatible with the Chinese KP Mod thing, couldn't get it to work for the life of me...
Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes