Jan 6, 2020
Damn, the sadist part of the game is still too little, suppose it is too late to ask for more?

You have to dodge them all and don't rush the game so i suppose in a sense, you are.
I can't dodge when there's a guy parked between and the next area, I just tried again and got 38% fatigue after one fight. I give up Karryn is a forever slut. unless I play on easy difficulty again asfdgahdgagduehfoekcpe]'ce

Aizekfrost1

Mar 7, 2019
Tell me , HOW to play in something another, after u play in such good game ,with much animations and variants. With good pics, that so hard! DEV you create very nice game ,thanks)
P.S. only wish if another dresses available something slutty but all game its a masterpiece.

Nov 21, 2021
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.0.1c): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (currently outdated, just have some patience)
    • temporary compatibility fix by wyldspace:
  • basic CG gallery: here
  • PeroMod (passives editing tool): here(author naatsui got blocked?, I'll leave old link here for a bit)
    • reuploads: here and here (different versions)

NOTE: Will be updated for release version once the alphabet stops.
is these mods still available at the current version of the game ?

AmberSoul_

Jun 4, 2021
It's a mod that is being done by the gamers in the Chinese KP gaming community. I don't know where it comes from, but when it first popped up, chainchariot took inspiration from it and added the lewd tattoo from it into CC mod I think.

It does some of the same things that CC Mod does just a bit differently, from translating it I sort of gathered everything it does. But I am sure I missed some things, but here is a brief list of what it does.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who;s your pfp?

JackDaniel777

Feb 22, 2018
The fuck is with the end boss?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't kill him. He can't kill me. Stuck in and endless loop of stunlocks and blowjobs. This is shit tier design.

Hi, I have the same prob as you, what I did is verify game's integrity using Steam. (I have Steam version). This will remove the MOD. Then beat "final boss" in 1 cum. I think there is something wrong in MOD's code.

Cheer, have fun

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes