PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
So aside from Cock Kick, and maybe Footjob (Though that's debatable) Are there any other sadistic skills in the game?
I guess orgasm denial and taunt? Cock Stare as well as long as you stay below a certain slut level (It starts out as insulting them but Cock Stare with slutty Karryn makes her lust over it instead)

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Any idea which files i should be replacing for the cc mods if i want to update the game?
You don't.
You stay on the version it's made to be compatible for.
Welp, wyldspace just updated CCmod to the version 1.05h

Installation is just copy/pasting files from "install this" folder, but if you have several mods installed you will have to manually edit mods.txt
Don't forget that there is a chance your old saves might break when updating to the new version, try migrating new game+ save, there are usually no problems with those. (It is room where you choose difficulty)

Last edited:

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
games should not break if you had the mod before since the update does not contain changes to to any mechanics

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
So aside from Cock Kick, and maybe Footjob (Though that's debatable) Are there any other sadistic skills in the game?
TitJob, FootJob, Handjob, Cock kick, Taunt, (maybe flaunt; don't hold me on this) increase Sadism when you do the actions in battle. Either by initiating or just doing the skills.

batlive

Jan 10, 2021
Does any one know how to obtain the Guard's 24/7 Maid title? I tried the toilet, bar, guard battle + office bed event all in one day and made sure there are guards present, but still couldn't unlock it.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
How do you get this bar window screen thing?
As I said this is pero mod from this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5h-full-remtairy.33777/page-1124#post-7389912
You press "P" and got that window, there is instruction within archive, don't forget to correctly modify mods.txt in "www" folder.
For example for CCMod and Peromod mods.txt will be looking like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a scene walkthrough? How do I get bed scenes?
Some helpful dude made this some time ago, I think it is pretty comprehensive list of poses/scenes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5h-full-remtairy.33777/page-703#post-5840483
Bed scene is a defeat scene against guards after fighting them during masturbation in your office or fighting them in front of the office, look for smoking guard.

Last edited:

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
Some helpful dude made this some time ago, I think it is pretty comprehensive list of poses/scenes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5h-full-remtairy.33777/page-703#post-5840483
Bed scene is a defeat scene against guards after fighting them during masturbation in your office or fighting them in front of the office, look for smoking guard.
Thank you!! Also, do you know if there's place where the stats are explained? Like charm and stuff like that?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
What is new game plus anyway? What the difference between game plus and the one original we have before?
When order reaches 0 you will get game over. Then you can start over keeping all unlocked titles. Plus you can keep all your levels, but your passives and slut level will carry over too.

Thank you!! Also, do you know if there's place where the stats are explained? Like charm and stuff like that?
Visit guard quarters, yard and mess hall. NPCs in these locations gave a lot of explanation about different mechanics of the game. (Mess hall needs to be repaired first; yard populates with NPCs after subjugating levels of prison)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mbzradeloip

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
When order reaches 0 you will get game over. Then you can start over keeping all unlocked titles. Plus you can keep all your levels, but your passives and slut level will carry over too.

Visit guard quarters, yard and mess hall. NPCs in these locations gave a lot of explanation about different mechanics of the game. (Mess hall needs to be repaired first; yard populates with NPCs after subjugating levels of prison)
Been wondering what inside the med room anyway whose incharge in there? It’s not the quack doctor is it?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

is that mean I can sleep as much as I want to get plenty of gold or cash for my passive item or it doesn’t work that way too?

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020

what are those condoms on her leg?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
what are those condoms on her leg?
This is from wyldspace's version of CCmod:

They integrated condoms from chinese mod into CCmod.
And no, chinese mod hasn't been updated to 1.0 yet. Maybe it will be updated when chinese localization will be released.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes